Equipments used:
BB-10 Attack stadium
Beylauncher L/R
Angle compass
LED sight
3 seg launcher grip
Grip rubber
Grip support

No extra weight was added to the launcher.

Stamina tests

Defence tests

Benchmark test:
Eh, I don't see any Zero G getting good in the BB10, since they're made for Zero G. Maybe you should try attack, just to see? Lol
That is sad though that it isn't that spectacular. Can't wait to see some tests in the Zero G attack type stadium. Grin
I'm actually pretty excited to see Pirates Oroyja. The bey seems pretty awesome looking and so does the blader. It's gonna be interesting seeing a new blader with new skills added to the show.
Can you test MSF Saramanda Oroyja 230MB
I would like for you to test MSF Orojya Oroyja S130RF against MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS when you can, please...
Looks like so far,it's defensive....
wow i did not expect it to be good for defense i thought it would be way better in stamina but oh well
I agree with Zer0.I saw the metal without syncrom was light,So I didnt expect it to be that heavy compared to others in syncrom.I thuaght it would be somewhat light,So I expected stamina....oh well.Hopefully Phoenix will perfo better than our zero-Gs we have now.
I'm pretty sure we'll have good combos for the released ZeroG's in the future, no doubt about it. Thanks for the test, keep up.
Don't forget that Zero-G beys don't just Synchrom with their own wheel. With every new release there are a boatload of Synchrom combinations - and I would be surprised if TakaraTomy didn't make some of the Chrome wheels specifically to balance out others in Synchrom...
Yo, Brood, have you given Orojya^2 a try in the Zero-G stadium?
Hmph this thread seems dead but i'd love to see attack tests and more defense. How about MSF Orojya Orojya CH120RF and Orojya Orojya E230CS?
I think orojya is to light being lighter and stamina and all with itself try with saramanda orojya, or oeojya saramanda
try orojya ifrit with ifrit up and for the bottom try some type of low attack track and tip
i thing that the orojya will give ifrit the weight it needs to be a great attacker without slowing him down too much
so try some testng of ifrit orojya 90r2f
(Aug. 03, 2013  2:01 PM)Ifrit Wrote: try orojya ifrit with ifrit up and for the bottom try some type of low attack track and tip
i thing that the orojya will give ifrit the weight it needs to be a great attacker without slowing him down too much

Eh, Orojya covers up Ifraid's contact points almost completely Confused That means that the lower wheel would be protruding... That's really, really bad on an LTAC.

On a low-track-attack-combo, you need a top chrome wheel that extends over the bottom wheel.

Gryph Begaridos 105RF
Gryph Balro 85RF
Gryph Wyvang 100RF

Are all extremely effective LTACs, but, as you can see, they need Gryph (smallest chrome wheel released) as a support chrome wheel, so as to extend far enough beyond the points of contact near the bottom in order to land hits on combos using tracks like BD145. A wheel like orojya on the bottom would cause the combo with a wheel like Ifraid to hit low, which isn't exactly a great idea in a metagame where BD145 hides around every corner.
From my testing, Orojya is the best Wheel to combine with Killerken for pure Stamina; in solo-time tests it got 3:28 on average. Not top-tier (Phantom had nearly four minutes and Duo topped five), but at least it has some use...
(Aug. 03, 2013  2:21 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2013  2:01 PM)Ifrit Wrote: try orojya ifrit with ifrit up and for the bottom try some type of low attack track and tip

Eh, Orojya covers up Ifraid's contact points almost completely Confused That means that the lower wheel would be protruding... That's really, really bad on an LTAC.

On a low-track-attack-combo, you need a top chrome wheel that extends over the bottom wheel.

Gryph Begaridos 105RF
Gryph Balro 85RF
Gryph Wyvang 100RF

Are all extremely effective LTACs, but, as you can see, they need Gryph (smallest chrome wheel released) as a support chrome wheel, so as to extend far enough beyond the points of contact near the bottom in order to land hits on combos using tracks like BD145. A wheel like orojya on the bottom would cause the combo with a wheel like Ifraid to hit low, which isn't exactly a great idea in a metagame where BD145 hides around every corner.

so your saying that ifrit would do better if it had a gryph to expose his smash points right.
doesn't that make gryph the most useful piece for attack.
but i want to see lighter combos even thouigh that is impossible since really light beys cant get enough force to move some synchromes like the almighty revizer revizer
oh well
Well, no, not really the best... just for the bottom Chrome Wheel on attack combos using low tracks, IE 105- heights. Smile

Flash is only 45.6 grams, as opposed to Wyvang Wyvang (63.8 grams), but it can still hit 60% against Reviser. Flash is also very, very fast, and relatively easy to control, as opposed to the stubborn, sluggish movement synchrom attackers can have.

Not that Flash is better than Synchrome, just that it's not in any way useless.

As for Ifrit, it really doesn't work well at all for attack (even though the stars in the back of the box say so Tongue_out), but yes, it should work a little bit better with Gryph in the bottom. Smile
so what would you recommend for ifrit because i really want to use it esp. with orojya. are either of them good with anything offensive
As theblackdragon said Orojya covers up all of Ifrit's contact points so there is no real effective custom you can make with the two. :\
how about seperatly cake said that he found a good combo with killerken for stamina and orojya is to light to help defense wise with revizer revizer about . i just think at this point they aren't very viable because orojya light weight and cover up, and attack types having to be packing a carp ton of power to even consider moving some defense combos
I've used Orojya Gargole AD145WD for competitive stamina, in my tourney battles, He beat Duo ____ BGrin combo's. Now I don't have A BB-10, so can someone test him for me?
is the bey orojya upper or lower and when you say duo____b do you mean duo b:d or duo ball because not having aspin track isn't allowed
I don't see how not having a spin track is even possible. And yeah he means b:d.
oh the computer reads b:d as a smiley ok nevermind