Orojya Discussion

You can disable the smilies.

B:D
i know but they were causing me confusion because i thought he was talking about an illegal combo
You Know that I meant the first one Tired. Anyway, can someone test my combo please?
no i really didnt it wasn't until i remembered about b: D and even then i still wasn't sure
i am slow sorry
For the record, I still really like using Orojya on the bottom of low Synchrom attackers and defenders (IE 85) since it's so thin it doesn't scrape.

For attackers, even if Orojya covers up contact points of certain chrome wheels, it doesn't matter that much since the opposing bey will mostly be making contact with the side/top of the top wheel anyway when your Beyblade is on 85. That said, BD145 is a pretty big exception to this rule, and if you aren't using something wider than Orojya then it might have trouble making contact with BD145's disk. Still, not EVERY Beyblade uses BD145, even if a lot do Tongue_out
Honestly, My combo came from the thought, what parts can I use to make the most outward weight distribution, and Orojya Gargole AD145WD was the result. Can anyone see how it does in a BB-10 please?
Done some tests with Orojya Gargole AD145WD as requested above. It wasn't that good against Phantom customs from my tests, so I doubt it would be any good against Duo customs.

Equipment
-Beylauncher with Launcher Grip
-BB-10
-Phantom Orion launched first 10 rounds, Orojya launched first next 10 rounds

Orojya Gargole AD145WD vs. Phantom Orion W145WD
Orojya Gargole AD145WD: 11 Wins (10 KO, 1 OS)
Phantom Orion W145WD: 9 Wins (4 KO, 5 OS)
2 Draws Redone
Orojya Gargole AD145WD Win Rate: 55%

Although Orojya Gargole can knockout Phantom Orion, Phantom clearly had still a fair amount of stamina when it won by out-spin We know that W145 is preferred over AD145, so below is another test.

Orojya Gargole W145WD vs. Phantom Orion W145WD
Orojya Gargole W145WD: 9 Wins (9 KO)
Phantom Orion W145WD: 11 Wins (11 OS)
1 Draw Redone
Orojya Gargole W145WD Win Rate: 45%

Quite surprising, W145 did worse? But with W145, Orojya Gargole was not knocked out by Phantom Orion. Perhaps the down-force gimmick actually somewhat gives more stability?

Here is what I use currently for Orojya stamina.

MSF-F Orojya Orojya W145WD vs. Phantom Orion W145WD
Orojya Gargole W145WD: 12 Wins (11 KO, 1 OS)
Phantom Orion W145WD: 8 Wins (2 KO, 6 OS)
MSF-F Orojya Orojya W145WD Win Rate: 60%

Not too great, but at least Orojya Orojya does not have as much recoil issues as Phantom does. I might try Orojya Killerken sometime.
From my experience, W145 actually gets shorter solo time than AD145... probably due to the extra friction from the downforce gimmick.
Thanks Infie, I'm planing on having a meet up soon so I'll post my test results.
Can someone test out Orojya Reviser BGrin for me? I don't have a BB-10 to test with.
(Aug. 15, 2013  12:06 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Can someone test out Orojya Reviser BGrin for me? I don't have a BB-10 to test with.

Eh... I've tried Orojya Reviser before :\ Unfortunately, it's not nearly as good as the anime makes it out to be. XD
Poor stamina, sort of half-decent defense (although B : D isn't exactly a defensive bottom Tongue_out), and no attack whatsoever Confused. You would really only use a setup like that if you didn't have a second Reviser, a Wyvang, Saramanda, Killerken or Gargole wheel.
(Aug. 15, 2013  12:56 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2013  12:06 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Can someone test out Orojya Reviser BGrin for me? I don't have a BB-10 to test with.

Eh... I've tried Orojya Reviser before :\ Unfortunately, it's not nearly as good as the anime makes it out to be. XD
Poor stamina, sort of half-decent defense (although B : D isn't exactly a defensive bottom Tongue_out), and no attack whatsoever Confused. You would really only use a setup like that if you didn't have a second Reviser, a Wyvang, Saramanda, Killerken or Gargole wheel.
So Saramanda Reviser BGrin would be a better set up? I might buy another reviser wheel but probably not cause I can make a decent synchrome defense type.
It would kind of be a stamina/defense beyblade really, with little to no defense because of BGrin and little stamina because of the defense chrome wheels.But anyways reviser genbull/saramanda/reviser/killerken? B : D would be far better than orojya.
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:15 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: It would kind of be a stamina/defense beyblade really, with Ok defense and Ok stamina. But anyways reviser genbull/saramanda/reviser/killerken? B : D would be far better than orojya.

No... It would just be a bad stamina type, it is on B:D, it does not have ok defense, it has no defense..
Okay... But aren't you exaggerating a little?
I could KO Saramanda Reviser with a MF-H Gravity Perseus R145R2F so no, I am not exaggerating.
i think reviser orojya tr145r2f/xf would be ok for anti attack
the orojya would give it more stamina and the r2f would give it traction, the xf is just if you want more stamina although the traction would be reduced. i have seen a resurgance (from my experience) in low attack beys so reviser would do good on bottom
and even thou B: D is good it isn't a miracle bottom it only works for stamina