One-Punch Man vs Goku

Title says it all. Who will win?
(Aug. 11, 2019  9:05 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Title says it all. Who will win?
One Punch Man, no contest.
(Aug. 11, 2019  10:41 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  9:05 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Title says it all. Who will win?
One Punch Man, no contest.

Think again. There is a contest. Video proves it

this is proof
One Punch Man is parody character, He is supposed to do everything with one punch.
One Punch Man. He’s practically unbeatable.
One Punch Man’s strongest feat was destroying a huge meteor, which was very impressive. However, Goku was able to overpower an attack from Vegeta. Vegeta was able to destroy an entire planet, so if Goku overpowered Vegeta, Goku should be able to destroy an entire planet instead of just a meteor. Therefore, Goku is stronger
I think theyre both awesome and powerful in their own ways Smile Theyre both awesome
(Aug. 11, 2019  10:52 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  10:41 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: One Punch Man, no contest.

Think again. There is a contest. Video proves it

this is proof

(Aug. 12, 2019  4:43 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: One Punch Man’s strongest feat was destroying a huge meteor, which was very impressive. However, Goku was able to overpower an attack from Vegeta. Vegeta was able to destroy an entire planet, so if Goku overpowered Vegeta, Goku should be able to destroy an entire planet instead of just a meteor. Therefore, Goku is stronger
I saw a video that said that One Punch Man had no limit. Search up “how powerful is one punch man”. The video is by a channel called The Imaginary Axis I think. WiFi is screwy right now and I can’t find the link.

(Aug. 12, 2019  8:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: One Punch Man. He is unbeatable.
(Aug. 13, 2019  5:56 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  10:52 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Think again. There is a contest. Video proves it

this is proof

(Aug. 12, 2019  4:43 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: One Punch Man’s strongest feat was destroying a huge meteor, which was very impressive. However, Goku was able to overpower an attack from Vegeta. Vegeta was able to destroy an entire planet, so if Goku overpowered Vegeta, Goku should be able to destroy an entire planet instead of just a meteor. Therefore, Goku is stronger
I saw a video that said that One Punch Man had no limit. Search up “how powerful is one punch man”. The video is by a channel called The Imaginary Axis I think. WiFi is screwy right now and I can’t find the link.

(Aug. 12, 2019  8:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: One Punch Man. He is unbeatable.

That video had no research involved, it was just for fun. Also, I know One Punch Man has no limit, but I was going by his strongest feat
Im gonna be real: These guys are in their own universes with varying degrees of power. In our normal and real world, Goku can take us all out. In One Punch Man’s world, Goku might have a challenge. Again, Varying degrees of powers
Can I tell you that after 10 years cuz it's hard to tell.
There's not a definite answer in my opinion, on one hand, Saitama hasn't shown his full feats and the whole gag character argument for him, though to be fair the monsters he fights are mostly not that strong outside his universe anyway. On the other hand Goku has far more impressive existing feats that we have witnessed, without assuming this and that.
Who said my name?