One-Punch Man vs Goku

Title says it all. Who will win?
(Aug. 11, 2019  9:05 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Title says it all. Who will win?
One Punch Man, no contest.
(Aug. 11, 2019  10:41 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  9:05 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Title says it all. Who will win?
One Punch Man, no contest.

Think again. There is a contest. Video proves it

this is proof
One Punch Man is parody character, He is supposed to do everything with one punch.
One Punch Man. He’s practically unbeatable.
One Punch Man’s strongest feat was destroying a huge meteor, which was very impressive. However, Goku was able to overpower an attack from Vegeta. Vegeta was able to destroy an entire planet, so if Goku overpowered Vegeta, Goku should be able to destroy an entire planet instead of just a meteor. Therefore, Goku is stronger
I think theyre both awesome and powerful in their own ways Smile Theyre both awesome
(Aug. 11, 2019  10:52 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  10:41 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: One Punch Man, no contest.

Think again. There is a contest. Video proves it

this is proof

(Aug. 12, 2019  4:43 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: One Punch Man’s strongest feat was destroying a huge meteor, which was very impressive. However, Goku was able to overpower an attack from Vegeta. Vegeta was able to destroy an entire planet, so if Goku overpowered Vegeta, Goku should be able to destroy an entire planet instead of just a meteor. Therefore, Goku is stronger
I saw a video that said that One Punch Man had no limit. Search up “how powerful is one punch man”. The video is by a channel called The Imaginary Axis I think. WiFi is screwy right now and I can’t find the link.

(Aug. 12, 2019  8:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: One Punch Man. He is unbeatable.
(Aug. 13, 2019  5:56 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  10:52 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Think again. There is a contest. Video proves it

this is proof

(Aug. 12, 2019  4:43 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: One Punch Man’s strongest feat was destroying a huge meteor, which was very impressive. However, Goku was able to overpower an attack from Vegeta. Vegeta was able to destroy an entire planet, so if Goku overpowered Vegeta, Goku should be able to destroy an entire planet instead of just a meteor. Therefore, Goku is stronger
I saw a video that said that One Punch Man had no limit. Search up “how powerful is one punch man”. The video is by a channel called The Imaginary Axis I think. WiFi is screwy right now and I can’t find the link.

(Aug. 12, 2019  8:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: One Punch Man. He is unbeatable.

That video had no research involved, it was just for fun. Also, I know One Punch Man has no limit, but I was going by his strongest feat
Im gonna be real: These guys are in their own universes with varying degrees of power. In our normal and real world, Goku can take us all out. In One Punch Man’s world, Goku might have a challenge. Again, Varying degrees of powers
Can I tell you that after 10 years cuz it's hard to tell.
There's not a definite answer in my opinion, on one hand, Saitama hasn't shown his full feats and the whole gag character argument for him, though to be fair the monsters he fights are mostly not that strong outside his universe anyway. On the other hand Goku has far more impressive existing feats that we have witnessed, without assuming this and that.
Who said my name?
Let's be honest guys. If there was ever a video game/crossover between the two, Goku would either lose or be on just as strong.
I’m pretty sure seththeprogammer made a video about krillin smacking saitama and it made alot of sense therefore goku smacks saitama no contest saitama Trash
Goku spends more time dead and dying than he does winning. Saitama has trouble finding people he doesn't knockout or straight up murder in one hit.

It's an absurd question. And it also has a definite answer if you properly understand each character and their histories. Saitama wins.
IMO, Goku would win.
(Sep. 28, 2019  11:32 AM)Son Goku Wrote: Of course, Goku!

Lol and your name is goku
(Sep. 29, 2019  6:24 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Goku spends more time dead and dying than he does winning. Saitama has trouble finding people he doesn't knockout or straight up murder in one hit.

It's an absurd question. And it also has a definite answer if you properly understand each character and their histories. Saitama wins.

Well, you have to factor in a few things. Having a higher win record doesn't necessarily mean they're automatically stronger than the other, especially if they're in different universes that have different opponents who are different in terms of power.

If we're looking at the feats individually, Goku has fought a lot of planetary, even universal threats, mainly in Dragon Ball Super. Most of the monsters in One Punch Man are just lame and weak city level monsters at best, and even someone like Lord Boros could only destroy the planets surface with his strongest attack. So with Saitama, his opponents are a lot easier than most of the stuff Goku deals with, especially later on.

In my opinion, there can't be a definite conclusion yet because we have yet to really see Saitama's true potential, and I mean actually see him perform it, perform something that indicates he's capable of this and that, with no rumours or saying he's a gag character so therefore he wins. So far, Saitama hasn't shown feats more impressive than planetary level, yes I know he's holding back, but we can only speculate as to how much he can destroy in one hit. If we're going by currently existing feats, Goku wins, but I'm not making a definite conclusion until I see Saitama's full powers and capabilities.

And keep in mind that I prefer Saitama over Goku.
(Oct. 19, 2019  7:56 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Goku will win with Kaioken! :-)

Goku goes toe to toe in base