On the Road to the Half-Thousand Events!

muahahahah another Rare for my collection.
(Feb. 09, 2014  11:27 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: muahahahah another Rare for my collection.
Damn. You got my Genbull Face. Otherwise, congrats man! Smile
Yes, I won! I'll take a ruby please!
Wowze! Those are some sweeeeet loooking Face's. Um... Is this the set you can get the "Mystery Face" in?

Congratz giaz! Also, may I ask (not of anyone I know), but can we trade these for normal Faces?
(Feb. 10, 2014  12:11 AM)Coach Wrote: woohoo another face I'll go with Emerald [Image: 9wl8.png]

Me too!
(Feb. 09, 2014  11:43 PM)" L Wrote: Wowze! Those are some sweeeeet loooking Face's. Um... Is this the set you can get the "Mystery Face" in?

Congratz giaz! Also, may I ask (not of anyone I know), but can we trade these for normal Faces?

There is a "Mystery Face(s)" available in all of the Stone Face Boosters. You can't get them all within one Face Booster, but each one has one (or more!) available. Wink

Yup!
Yay I got Killerken! That will be perfect for my face collection. Thanks guys.
Of course Round Shell and thedaddude get something.
Round Shell would like a Facebooster Onyx
Thedaddude would like a Facebooster Ruby
Congrats to all the winners!

I think I'll go with a face booster emerald please!
Bahamdia [Image: BahamdiaFace.png] thnx Kai-V for uncommon face
(Jan. 30, 2014  11:47 PM)Time Wrote: Emerald was always my favorite Pokemon game, so I think I'll have to go with it, thank you very much

Kai-v guess this post about my choice was missed
me too .. i didnt get the face either
(Feb. 11, 2014  2:10 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: me too .. i didnt get the face either

What are you talking about ? Your post is quoted in mine and there is a very important part at the end that you should have read.
I want ONYX plz
Thanks so much Kai V!

I can't believe I got an uncommon wyvang!
I'm new here but its so cool. 500 events is a lot.[/size]
Are the original winners ever gonna get their Faces? Tongue_out

not to be rude
OMG there was/are going to be 5 events this weekend Gasp

Looks like when they get processed, there is going to be a face mania XD
The days keep rolling by and with each of them, weeks get formed, and we draw ever so closer to the 500 mark, so let's unveil another week's winners!

Week from December 23rd to December 29th

During that week, a whopping 5 tournaments were held in four different regions! This is incredible! However, again, since attendance numbers weren't huge, we'll have to give four Stone Face Boosters per event maximum!

So, here are the winners of a Stone Face Booster... Have your finger ready on the scrolling bar!

camblade!

SmithA!

Haspro!

Leone19!

DrPepsiDew!

Death Phoenix!!

Payton1228!

rpov!

TigeroftheWest!

Daddy Dragon!

ohmockingbird!

GabeDG!

Thunder Dome!

BladerHope!

TheBlackDragon!

Dark_Mousy!

ExtremeBlader3!

UltimateOrion!

UltimatePegusus!

Triforceblader!

Wow, that was long! Congratulations to everybody, post your selections right here and your profile will soon bloom~!

Now, for the winner of the week's prize... Another set of items kindly donated by Rising Star Games: the Challenger Grip Set and a Ginga beach towel oh yeah! So, the lucky winner is...

[Image: 51kGi5gY6YL.jpg]
(That glove looks sweet, just like that Launcher Grip!)

Payton1228!!!

Your faith is so awesome! Congrats for winning! Send your mailing address to Kai-V and your prizes will be shipped as soon as possible!

As for what those of you got with your previous Stone Face Booster selections...

You spin your Stone Face Booster with your fingers, trying to pass time. Suddenly, though you think it is a trick of your eyes, you realise that it starts blurring into another colour. As it slowly stops spinning and faces you, you see...

(Feb. 09, 2014  11:41 PM)Dual Wrote: Yes, I won! I'll take a ruby please!

Girago! [Image: GiragoFace.png]

(Feb. 10, 2014  12:11 AM)Coach Wrote: woohoo another face I'll go with Emerald [Image: 9wl8.png]

Saramanda! [Image: SaramandaFace.png]

(Feb. 10, 2014  12:15 AM)Wyatt V2 Wrote:

Me too!

Well, Saramanda too! [Image: SaramandaFace.png]

(Feb. 10, 2014  1:29 AM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Of course Round Shell and thedaddude get something.
Round Shell would like a Facebooster Onyx
Thedaddude would like a Facebooster Ruby

Round Shell MS got ...

Balro II! [Image: BalroFaceBlack.png]

thedaddude got ...

Girago! [Image: GiragoFace.png]

(Feb. 10, 2014  2:31 AM)Scout25 Wrote: Congrats to all the winners!

I think I'll go with a face booster emerald please!

Wyvang, an Uncommon! [Image: WyvangFace.png]

(Feb. 10, 2014  11:15 PM)Time Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2014  11:47 PM)Time Wrote: Emerald was always my favorite Pokemon game, so I think I'll have to go with it, thank you very much

Kai-v guess this post about my choice was missed

Saramanda! [Image: SaramandaFace.png]

(Feb. 15, 2014  9:44 PM)beymaster15963 Wrote: I want ONYX plz

Garudas, a Rare! [Image: GarudasFace2.png]

As usual, allow us some time to distribute the Faces in our busy lives, but be sure it'll be done!
I pick Stone Facebooster Onyx and UltimatePegasus picks Stone Facebooster Emerald.
Woo, first Stone Facebooster.

I'd like Stone Facebooster Emerald, please- I texted Haspro, he'd like an Onyx.

Thanks. Tongue_out
(Mar. 16, 2014  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unfortunately, the rest of December and January only got one region hosting one or two events per weekend, so the next announcement will be for the month that just finished...!

I thought the 3rd weekend of January (18/19) had three events in three different regions?
You are correct : apparently a few tournaments were submitted more last-minute, and our list has not been updated since the beginning of January.
Oh I can't wait! Maybe my first ever tournament will be the lucky 500!