On the Road to the Half-Thousand Events!

SmithA is my little cousin & since her favorite color is red, I think she would like the Ruby Stone Face Booster. Thanks!
I pick Stone facebooster Onyx.
Hooray!!

I finally won one! Grin

I'll take a Ruby, please. Smile
I'll take Facebooster Emerald please.
Any chance we'll be grabbing these faces soon?
Does anybody know how many tournaments we're at so far?

Because we're having 7 events around North America this weekend, and I assume that would put us over the mark?
(Mar. 27, 2014  3:11 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Does anybody know how many tournaments we're at so far?

Because we're having 7 events around North America this weekend, and I assume that would put us over the mark?
We probably hit 500 by now. If not, we're extremely close.

But yes, this weekend would be the one, if we still didn't reach our goal.
I just checked: It will be a tournament on the 29th.
Does this mean our Berlin event is, since it starts the earliest of that day? Tongue_out
I'm sure whichever is processed first will be it.
I'd say we call it a 6-way tie!

This is so exciting!!! XD

Holy carp guys, 500 tournaments! This is nuts!!!
OMG KEI WHERE ARE YOU WE CAN DO THIS.

Once we finish our tournament at round 4-5ish, Kei could probably go home and make our double tournament the 500th tournament ever!
I am not necessarily certain it would be the first processed tournament : unless a host causes troubles by avoiding to send the fees collected and/or the results, personally it should be whichever event happened first. That being said, we may or may not have reached the number already anyway, hah.
So, since ours happens at 9:15 AM, would that mean it is the 500th? Tongue_out

Either way- this is fantastic news; 500 tournaments. It's pretty amazing. Tongue_out
Awesome! This makes me wonder how many I've actually hosted haha ...
Any word if/when this happened? Tongue_out
Hey, so any idea when the next batch of these awards will be chosen?

Or are we waiting for all the winners of previous weeks to confirm there selections?
I will definitely post the rest of the results soon; we were waiting to have a clear 500th event in mind.
(Mar. 25, 2014  1:57 AM)Time Wrote: Any chance we'll be grabbing these faces soon?
I used my free time this weekend to write a formal reply letter to a kid who had to send a letter to a business/organisation for school and who would get extra scores for receiving a response. His father had contacted me, so it was my pleasure to do so.
Ohh, he sent a letter to the WBO?

Schnazzy. Eee
I doubt it was to the WBO, since she said "business/organization".

EDIT: misread what she said lol. Also, will the participators of the 500th event get a special face or something?
(Apr. 09, 2014  1:39 AM)Time Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2014  1:57 AM)Time Wrote: Any chance we'll be grabbing these faces soon?

Not to nag, but just wanted to remind before I forget as well....
Also, was the thing about the letter to the kid a response to this or....?