On the Road to the Half-Thousand Events!

(Apr. 23, 2014  12:19 AM)Time Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2014  1:39 AM)Time Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2014  1:57 AM)Time Wrote: Any chance we'll be grabbing these faces soon?

Not to nag, but just wanted to remind before I forget as well....
Also, was the thing about the letter to the kid a response to this or....?

I was about to ask, as well, haha. I'm also interested in seeing what was the actual 500th Event.

I'm actually excited about the weekend of March 29, when I believe 3-4 Tournaments were held in 4 regions.
Sorry to bump/double post, but any update on other winners or the 500th event?
(May. 03, 2014  1:06 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Sorry to bump/double post, but any update on other winners or the 500th event?

We are able to announce all the rest at once now, so this is certainly next on my list.
Fantastic. I'm really excited to see what the results are.

Also excited to find out what I received in my Stone Facebooster from our Before the Big Bang event in December.
Ohoh, the decisive moment has come!

The World Beyblade Organization has officially passed the mark of...

This is an amazing achievement that couldn't have been possible without the commitment of many individuals and communities worldwide. Although they're not really active anymore, we can't forget London, Australia (both Sydney and Melbourne) and Indonesia who have contributed an immense number of tournaments to this milestone number in the past. And more recently, the commendable effort in more regions of the United States of America has to be highlighted.

Without any restraint, the World Beyblade Organization Committee wants to deeply thank you all for your involvement, no matter how small it is!

But hey, the goal was never to reach 500 and stop! The gears are still turning and we'll keep beating many records in the Beyblade world if we all do our part even through tough times!

Now, for the prizes that accompany this success, here we go...

First of all, Payton1228 never claimed his prize, so the new winner of that week is...

Quote:Another set of items kindly donated by Rising Star Games: the Challenger Grip Set and a Ginga beach towel oh yeah! So, the lucky winner is...

[Image: 51kGi5gY6YL.jpg]
(That glove looks sweet, just like that Launcher Grip!)

Dark_Mousy!

Woohoo, contact Kai-V to officially claim your prize!

Weeks from December 30th to January 12th

Unfortunately only one event was hosted throughout this period, but that's normal because it's the winter holidays, it's cold outside and we have family to spend time with!

Week from January 13th to January 19th

3 regions hosted a total of 5 tournaments on that weekend! That means that three Stone Face Boosters will be given randomly per event! And the lucky winners are...

Dark_Mousy!

Wombat!

BladerLight!

Bey Ben!

maskman101!

UltimateCrown!

Aquamarine!

Pegasus of NJ!

Hov!

And geetster99!

So many events equals in a prize, definitely!

Once again provided by the very kind Rising Star Games, the prize for this period is...

[Image: GalaxyPegasis.jpg]

A Galaxy Pegasus W105R²F!

And the winner, among all the participants, is...

stupaoz!!

Congratulations, stupaoz! Send your shipping address to Kai-V to claim your prize!

Week from January 20th to January 26th

Three tournaments were hosted in two completely different regions, yay! The winners of the Stone Face Boosters are...

BullChamp520!

bossman13!

akalajian!

deaddestroyer!

pur!

And Nolan22!

The winner of this week's prize, again generously donated by Rising Star Games, a Forbidden Eonis ED145FB

is...

username2130!!

Congrats, it's a rather intriguing Beyblade with a Bottom that has potential! As always, send your address details to Kai-V to claim your prize.

Week from February 3rd to February 9th

Only one region organised an event during that weekend, so only Stone Face Boosters will be given out randomly, but that's really cool anyway! The winners of those Stone Face Boosters are...

TrickStar20!

Death Man!

fangdestroy!

Coach!

Hooray! Post your Stone Face Booster selection right in this topic and we'll make the Faces rain soon!

Week from Ferbruary 17th to February 23rd

Wow, an onslaught of tournaments happened that week! 7 events in 5 regions, that's close to BeyDays-caliber!

First of all, the winners of the Stone Face Boosters, four per tournament as is usually the maximum, are...

Matthewtheguy!

TheWhiteTiger!

Dylan_the dork!

DRAGON PRINCE!

OneOther!

TheBishop!

Nolan22!

TheSynchromKid!

Ty the legend!

DrPepsiDew!

Mj blader!

kilgore!

Mega_Destroyer!

Kaboom!!!!

Havoc!

FlashMaster!

UltimateCrown!

TDL!

Mama beyblaster!

UltimateOrion!

LikeABoss921!

Leone-roar!

Tech!

razorrider7!

Tech!

OnTheDL!

Stars!

And finally... *Ginga*!

This week's prize is a shiny new ... Phantom Orion B:D!

The winner of this prize is...

OnTheDL!!

Claim your prize by sending your shipping address to Kai-V!

Week from March 10th to March 16th

Just two events on that weekend, but in two different regions, woo! So, two Stone Face Boosters per tournament as well as a prize!

The winners of the Stone Face Boosters are...

minimaniaman!

Mj blader!

Leone7!

And Ethan H!

For this week, the prize is going to be...

Fang Leone Burning Claw Ver.

And the winner is...

kilgore!!

Way to go! Contact Kai-V to claim your prize!

Week from March 24th to March 30th

Ooooh~ The calculations some of you did were right: this is the last weekend of the On The Road to the Half-Thousand Events campaign!! The 500th tournament happened in that time. Which one could be the grand winner?! First, let's give everyone their Stone Face Boosters, because there have been five events in four regions, for sure! The winners of those Stone Face Boosters are...

Leone19!

BullChamp520!

didannl!

Bladerblock!

Juju6!

bossman13!

ElementChris!

The Supreme One!

DrakeTheAwesome!

bey god!

Bryclebey!

blader5566!

trevorjordan!

*Ginga*!

Gpegasus20!

KGirl!

EarthBull24!

FLASH SGTO!

AwesomeBlader22!

And, the final of all, Fisto227!

A prize is certainly called for, on this special occasion but also because of the sheer number of tournaments and participants on that weekend! It's a...

Sol Blaze V145AS Gold Ver.!

The winner of that prize is...

XtraCorruption!!

Awesome! You can claim your prize by sending your address to Kai-V.

Oii, that's not all! A 500th event isn't a boring occasion, it's something that really needs to be celebrated! Guess what: the participants of the 500th tournament will win a very unique Face automatically, the 500 Face!!

And that 500th event is...

The North Carolina GBT2 Qualifier that took place in Raleigh on March 29th, hosted by Dark_Mousy!!!

Congratulations, and thanks for your support!

You all ready your Beyblades and launchers, get steady, and shoot towards the pile of Face Boosters. After the smoke clears from the explosion, you see...

(Mar. 16, 2014  1:57 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I pick Stone Facebooster Onyx and UltimatePegasus picks Stone Facebooster Emerald.

... Balro II! [Image: BalroFaceBlack.png]

UltimatePegasus : ... Gargole! [Image: GargoleFace.png] Congratulations, it's Rare!

(Mar. 16, 2014  12:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Woo, first Stone Facebooster.

I'd like Stone Facebooster Emerald, please- I texted Haspro, he'd like an Onyx.

Thanks. :P

... Gargole! [Image: GargoleFace.png] Congrats, it's a Rare!

Haspro : Whiger! [Image: WhigerFace.png] Yay, an Uncommon!

(Mar. 16, 2014  3:00 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: SmithA is my little cousin & since her favorite color is red, I think she would like the Ruby Stone Face Booster. Thanks!

SmithA : ... Silver Phoenic! [Image: silverphoenic.png] Woo, it's a Secret Rare!

(Mar. 16, 2014  8:37 PM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: I pick Stone facebooster Onyx.

... Whiger! [Image: WhigerFace.png] Sweet, it's Uncommon!

(Mar. 17, 2014  3:20 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Hooray!!

I finally won one! :D

I'll take a Ruby, please. :)

... Girago! [Image: GiragoFace.png]

(Mar. 17, 2014  3:42 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can I have Onyx please.

... Goreim! [Image: GoreimFace.png]

(Mar. 17, 2014  12:14 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I'll take Facebooster Emerald please.

... Begirados! [Image: BegiradosFace2.png]

(Mar. 17, 2014  2:21 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Ah yes, and TigeroftheWest would like Sapphire.

... Revizer! [Image: ReviserFace.png]
Uggghhhhhh. Too bad I didn't get one. Also, by brother has never gone into his account and he doesn't even know what faceboosters are, even if he did he wouldn't even care, could I get the FaceBooster instead? It would be a waste to give it to his account which the person doesn't use, no?
Yes! I was waiting for the day we could get 500 events! As for that 500th Face: How am I gonna make it to the 500th tournament? Haha, no new 500 Face for me. That's a lot of winners, look forwards to the 1000th tournament!
Wow so many faces and prizes to be given. I'm so happy I took part in the 500th event. Can't wait to get the face.

Also I like the 500th Event banner with Blader DJ
I pick stone face booster ruby and emerald.
Sweet i won again? I pick Stone Face Booster AMETHYST.
Congratulations everyone! I hope I'll still be around when we reach 1,000 events.
Oh, that Gargoyle is nice, haha.

I'll contact Bullchamp about his 2 winnings, but I'll take a Stone Facebooster Onyx, please.

Man, The Phantom (Orion) Menace was the 499th WBO Tournament- even though it's not the 500th, that's pretty special, haha. Tongue_out
Sapphire please.
Didannl is my friend & she doesn't really go on the site, so I guess I'll speak for her & say Onyx lol
Sweet!!! Ill take stone face booster onyx please.
(May. 13, 2014  12:45 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Uggghhhhhh. Too bad I didn't get one. Also, by brother has never gone into his account and he doesn't even know what faceboosters are, even if he did he wouldn't even care, could I get the FaceBooster instead? It would be a waste to give it to his account which the person doesn't use, no?

If not, just give him a FaceBooster emerald.
Congratulations everyone!

The prizes were all really cool! I'd love to have them. Enjoy the stuff, winners.

I got a good laugh out of the banner, aha.
Oh wow thats fantastic! 500 events and still going strong it makes you wonder what the future of the WBO will have to bring. Im so glad that I was able to take part in this amazing mile stone for the community and have a face to show it. Thank you committee for all of your hard work and I hope that the WBO will go on strong for a long time.
Yay! I'd like Emerald, Dylan_the Dork would like Ruby, and Matthewtheguy would like Ruby as well.
lol geetster's mom won the Phantom Orion hahaha.

Glad to have participated in the 500th event! I'll post my Fave Booster selections later.
OnTheDL for the win, she can stop borrowing stuff from geets and start soloing tourneys with a phantom like a few people have done over the years!
Ecch, I narrowly avoided getting anything... Oh well, glad to have hosted a tournament that people won out of. Happy 500 North Carolina!
Thanks for the winning and all. Definitely didn't expect to win anything.

Ill take face booster ruby
Awesome! that 500th event face is super classy. Congrats everyone! good to see some Cali blader's on the list Wink

I will take face booster SAPPHIRE
[Image: 9wl8.png]
I did not realize I won something until my dad saw it here. Can I have a AMETHYST booster?

Thank you.
(May. 13, 2014  1:24 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Oh, that Gargoyle is nice, haha.

I'll contact Bullchamp about his 2 winnings, but I'll take a Stone Facebooster Onyx, please.

Man, The Phantom (Orion) Menace was the 499th WBO Tournament- even though it's not the 500th, that's pretty special, haha. Tongue_out

Bullchamp would like an Onyx and Ruby for his 2 wins.