Omega's Signature Shop, signatures, avatars, userbars, posters, anything! - I take requests!

if its not to much trouble can you make me an animated sig of brooklyn? plz :3(i looked through all the google pages couldnt find one animated brooklyn pic or whatever you wanna call it) like i said if not to much trouble Grin(if you could prefeanly him doing king of darkness or something Grin) but like i said if not to much trouble
Did any of you not read what I posted ? I said I am closing the shop for the meantime, that means I will not be making any graphics.
Omega, I will lock this topic. If you ever want it to be reopened, just contact a staff member.
My signature shop is currently OPEN everyone ! I am taking only a few orders, for a limited time. Please PM me if you would like a signature ! Thanks Joyful_3
Something like yours but with libra instead? Please?
could you do something with ruyuuga and meteo ldrago
Could you do a signature with Cybey pegasus and Sora with my name on it?thanks
I'd like a Quetz (Silver) Sig and matching Avatar, with my name of course.
If you have the chance that is, Thanks!
Request (if you have the time)

Text: So Zetta Slow! (on a diagonal slant)
Extra info: space based background, if possible

Thanks in advance!~
Finished Robsta's, PatrickTSmith's, Blah's and Pyro's. Will work on the rest soon.
i sent you a pm for a sig omega not to be rude or anything but are you working on it?
could someone make a sig and matching avatar of wolborg coming out of a blade with snow in the background with Nwolf scrawled to the side of wolborg?
(Oct. 10, 2009  6:36 PM)fragbait Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2009  5:48 PM)Ryu Ran Wrote: thanks omega
hurry up please because for next week go to corsica in france

He's doing it for free. Don't rush him.

QFT.
I like your work Omega. Your easily one of the best graphics artist on this forum.
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:54 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I like your work Omega. Your easily one of the best graphics artist on this forum.

Haha, thanks ! I appreciate it. Joyful_3

Sorry for the delay to everyone who has requested a Signature and Avatar, I'm quite busy. I'll still be making them, just give me some time.
yo omega,
could i please have a signature and avatar
thank you *-*
(Oct. 17, 2010  10:34 AM)Sam the Beast Wrote: yo omega,
could i please have a signature and avatar
thank you *-*

How about telling him wat u want in it.
Can you make me a avatar with king lion tearing blast moving with my 22 on the bottom
Galaxy Pegasis Vs Flame Sagittario with STGO96 next to Kenta and for the Avatar STGO spinning Please and Thanks
Hi dude can u make me an avatar and sig with ray unicorno in this type of style that iam using and basicly make a ten times better version of mine? Or Ray unicorno using special move and my username under it and a sig that matches with my name on it the font and color should match.
Perhaps we should make a list of people up next, for little more organization and so people stop asking if your working on their art.
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:27 AM)Dan Wrote: Perhaps we should make a list of people up next, for little more organization and so people stop asking if your working on their art.

I will generally do them to people who are polite about it, haha. But most of them I will do, don't worry about it, I'm just very busy.
Hey Omega, Could i please have a signature of Rock leone using King Lion Tearing Blast or Erupting Bullet(I think thats the name) or Ray Unicorno and Galaxy Pegasis Battling each other or Ray Unicorno doing its special move. Whenever you have time, thank you.
could you please make me some sort of cyber pegasis avatar plz, thanks Smile
hey omega can i ask something
can you make it kinda like my sig
sorry for the change
Just remembr it is still an avatar