Omega's Signature Shop, signatures, avatars, userbars, posters, anything! - I take requests!

thanks omega
hurry up please because for next week go to corsica in france
(Oct. 10, 2009  5:48 PM)Ryu Ran Wrote: thanks omega
hurry up please because for next week go to corsica in france

He's doing it for free. Don't rush him.
ok i have a few

a flame pegasis beyblade avatarm make it as cool as u possibly can

and/or a picture of a pegasis on fire
Nice! You think you can do me a really cool pic that has Kai and Tyson Fighting Epically with an awesome background and effects? A Background like this one please~ http://www.freewebsitetemplates.com/foru...ground.jpg
Sure thing! Do you want me to actually use that background...? Or just make one similar?
Well one similar would do! You can customize it to your liking Smile
wow beautigul signature or picture i don't know ^^
what's your logiciel for make avatar signature .... photoshop ? gimp ? p
can you make a death note signature for me?
lol I don't use photoshop or gimp, it's a program called paint.net, it's not paint, it's called paint.net. VERY different. It takes quite a long time to get the hang of it, but the features are similar to photoshop.
may i have an aries or peursus avatar with the carachter on it please?
is it okay if u make a rock leone signature with kyouya and my name on it? thank you
Is there any possible way you could make a Dragoon galaxy avatar, but green?

Plz not fluro
Hi! Omega

Can you make me a signature with kai and dranzer and some aztec or mayan graphics?
Please.

Thanks =)
can u make a signiture with kai on it plz
Omega has not made signatures for quite a few months. You should just use the Requests topic.
Very sorry everyone, been relativity busy lately with a lot of things, school exams as well. I might be able to start making them again soon.
Could i get a pisces one plz it would be very much appreciated
Hi! Omega
Can you make me a signature with kai and dranzer and some aztec or mayan graphics?
Please.
Thanks =)
Can you please make a banner for my blog please? Just put a Galaxy Pegasis and write XDBeyblade remember to add Omega in a corner (for you credit) thanks in advance)