Omega's Signature Shop, signatures, avatars, userbars, posters, anything! - I take requests!

hi omega.
i need ur help.i'm here for ask one set avatar+signature.the theme should be this bey: Crystal Lightning L-Drago.And another one with the theme: Golden dark pegasus. can u do this work for me,please? for the signatures,can u write also : Ice ?
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Hi

Can I have a sig that is Galaxy Pegasis Battling and possibly moving? And a avatar of Galaxy Pegasis? (Man im an addict) Thanks
Can i have one with ryuga and a spinning ldrago
i was wondering if i could get a avatar of tyson(from original cartoon) saying let it rip(in red text if possible) thanks
hey can i get a sig that has ryuuga and gingka battling and pegasus+L-drago are battling and it has my user name at the bottom
Just curios, what software do you use?
yo man if you got time can you make me an avatar and sig?? thanks
Name: Jesse (not skaterforlife)
Linnk: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...B_Bull.png (Can you put that on the Left) http://www.absoluteanime.com/beyblade/ray.png (that in the middle) http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:XwVlZ...r1.jpg&t=1 (this on the right) thanks i would appreciate it
um, can you make me a divine chimera avatar? with divine chimera spining around with sparks flying off and Nwolf written somewhere and a sig with divine chimera vs ray gill and divine chimera pushing it back with sparks and the facebolt picture somewhere...
Hey Omega, love your signatures and avatars so I was wondering if you could make one for me. If possible make the signature with Meteo L Drago and Lightning L Drago with "Vanthorsan" faded in the middle. For the avatar, make it the same thing, just no "Vanthorsan" on it. If you cannot do Lightning and Meteo, do Meteo and Galaxy with "Vanthorsan" faded in the middle. Then for the avatar have it the same thing, just no "Vanthorsan". Take as long as you need, just PM me the results or whatever works best for you. Thanks ahead of time!
Please Make a good Gravity Perseus signature. Wink
anything else you would like to add ?, it's hard to design something without any idea how to make it!
(Nov. 20, 2010  11:18 AM)Nwolf Wrote: anything else you would like to add ?, it's hard to design something without any idea how to make it!

I would like a Gravity Perseus background as well. Thanks.
still, it's quite hard with that, do you want ? on it? what colour do you want the background? anything else to make it easier to make?
(Nov. 20, 2010  11:41 AM)Nwolf Wrote: still, it's quite hard with that, do you want ? on it? what colour do you want the background? anything else to make it easier to make?

black background,Gravity Perseus attacking a Earth Aquila/Eagle instead.
Could u make me a signature with the guy that uses rock giraffe launching it and a gif of rock giraffe spinning on the sig? oh and put my name on it plz if u can!
Hey there! Hope I'm not giving you too much work.
Can I have a Pegasis 100HF sig with my username Serious?
May i please have a Signature? If you have to many to work on for people never mind about a signature.
If it is possable would you be able to make a signiture of burn phoenix and my name on it plz mate
hello omega i sent you a request did you get it Ive tried and failed to make signatures so i really hope you can do it

ps the 1 i have is temp
Can you please find me an awesome Ray Unicorno signature?
I want a Tsubasa witha spinning earth aquila and Max with draciel with a black background and my name in purple if you can
can you make me a sig with earth eagle and my username on it
Hey man! Can you please make me a sig with Gravity Perseus, Quetzalcoatl and Vulcan Horuseus.
Maybe a yellow, blue, dark purple and black background. (Somewhat of a hailstorm of all the colours) and try to give an ancient feel to the whole sig and fonts. Then try to write my name on one of the corners in the sig with a gold font and Black outline like below.

And for my avatar try to make a Mercury Anubis with my name in a Gold font with a somewhat thick, black outline.
Once again, Ancient look.
Thanks!
Hello! Can I have a Avatar with the L-Drago logo with somewhat like yours but not exact, no omega. Just a nice avatar with an L-Drago logo. THANKS!
How is my Aries avatar doing? It is strangely taking longer than the sig.