Omega's Signature Shop, signatures, avatars, userbars, posters, anything! - I take requests!

have you started mine yet? i love your avatars and i cant wait to see mine!
Yo! Can I have an avatar AND a signature? I'd like the avatar to have Tsubasa and Earth Aquila on it, with Haze written on it? And a matching sig?
Thanks!
Could I have an avatar and a sig? (If a sig'll fit that is.) Could I have something with Tyson and Dragoon for my avatar and the bladebreakers and their beys in my sig?
hi
could i have a signature with minea and counter leone
and a custom made poster for a tournament im hosting
its called Bey-island feb 5th 2:00 pm tropical park miami
thanks bye
(Nov. 21, 2010  1:16 AM)? Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  11:41 AM)Nwolf Wrote: still, it's quite hard with that, do you want ? on it? what colour do you want the background? anything else to make it easier to make?

black background,Gravity Perseus attacking a Earth Aquila/Eagle instead.

I want to change this request. Make one with a Perseus Face Bolt Background and Gravity Perseus(My favorite beyblade!) Attacking Flame Libra(one of the beyblades I hate the most. Sorry Flame Libra Lovers.)

And please try to put my name on the sig.
(Might as well go for it) I would like a sig that has a sky background and Earth Aquila/Eagle with my name beside its facebolt. Sorry if I didn't explain it right, I suck at explaining.
hi could i make a request for a sig with dark dranzer a pic of angry kai and eagle and my name
DARKFIRE_EAGLE could i getthe name in black at the bottom and red at the top sorta like fire? and the background black at the top blue then green at the bottom?? and an avi with Dark dranzer?
Hey can you make me a sig where theres Dark Wolf in the middle and "The true power of a wolf." on top and my username below it. And could it have like a blue/purple backround? Thank man.
PM me if you can make me a sig
PLZ TNX
can i have a sig and avatar?
for my avatar can i have Cyber Pegasus clashing with rock Escolpio and my user name through it
and for my sig can i have Sora with Cyber and of course my user name under it
If I could get a request, could you make me a Wind or Storm Aquario Sig and Avi? I would like a new sig that is MFB.
I would ilk my sig different know I would like gravity Perseus and in the background black my name in blue and for my Av I would like a perseus face bolt
Hi there here is my sig requests
Insert:Meteo L-Drago,Vulcan Horuseus,Basault Horogium,Hell Kerbecs
Background:Black with some bloods drops
Text:Whatzzer(in grafitty)
Same goes to avatar
Hey, could you make one for me, too?
If so, feel free, to make anything you want.(i've just got no idea)
Hello Omega , is it ok if you can make a signature for me
Details:
Pictures: Vulcan Horuseus [any] and Capricorne face in the backround
Backround Color: [Colors of Vulcan Horuseus]
Text : Vulcan 90RF [Any text choice]
ummm i don't think he's doing it any more exept for his "NEW" one
wonder what program do you use
Hey Omega, how's mine doing?

It's been a few months, just checking.
i have herd that omega is on holiday. most requests won't be done for awhile.
can u make me a gif flie of the ray eagle guy sreaming
Make an avatar for me....use the new meteo l drago face...but it shouldn't contain the beyblade....on it write ultimate bey....
i just got the news that omega won't be back till the 23rd, in witch he will be busy. don't expect to have you sigs early.
Well I'm going to ask someone else so never mind my request ok?
Are u Still Taking Request if yes a Flame Libra And His Patner With Driger Title Rawr iMtehAwesome
Can u make me one with dragoon galaxy and my user name