Omega's Signature Shop, signatures, avatars, userbars, posters, anything! - I take requests!

Can I have a signature with Kai on the right and Ray on the left with Card Tricks in the center with flames in the background with a matching avatar.
I PM'd you. I just need a confirmation though. Anyways, if your are doing it, could you just make L-Drago Destroy top view instead? Make it spinning like chups?  With L-Drago Destroy name beside it. In red. Include my username too!

Thanks alot. Waiting for surprises! Grin
Huh? Mine doesn't spin?
I want a sig and avatar with bbp Spinning and the background blue and red and black.And text in the bottum saying sockerman13 in The font Dark Crystal
I canceled my request.
I Cancel My Sig
Can I get a signature that has a schyte Kronos with something dark in the backround that is suitable with the bey. Add some cool things and please put my name in the bottom right corner. I read your message in the OP and am not sure wether i qualify. If not PM saying no
Please and thankyou
Hey Omega, could I please have a Pre-HWS Libra related avatar? Preferebly with a green/black background?

Thanks, Chaos Blader. ;D
Hey Omega, can I have a sig?Have Ginga holding a Ak - 47 or any gun in his hands on the left and have Ryuuga looking scared on the right. and put "PWNAGE" on the top.Put "C-Dub PWNS!" or "I PWN" on the bottom.Don't care 'bout the back ground and text colors in Black pease and you can use whatever font.Thanx.If you can't make it, pm me and if you can send me the url.
I want queatzlcotl 90WF and scythe kronos t125eds next to Zhou Xing and my username
(Jul. 03, 2011  4:33 AM)C-Dub Wrote: Hey Omega, can I have a sig?Have Ginga holding a Ak - 47 or any gun in his hands on the left and have Ryuuga looking scared on the right. and put "PWNAGE" on the top.Put "C-Dub PWNS!" or "I PWN" on the bottom.Don't care 'bout the back ground and text colors in Black pease and you can use whatever font.Thanx.If you can't make it, pm me and if you can send me the url.
I think I've seen you post this to A LOT of other shops...
Hey Omega can i please have Mercury Anubis and his owner and my username for a signature and avatar

thank you
Yo , omega i think i already PM'ed you this but can i have an avatar to match my sig , but just with Dark Effigys logo please Grin
Can i have a sig? I would like a sig on quetzalcoatl or infinity libra. Thks!
Hi Omega, i PMed you my request and i cant remember if i said but can you make a matching avatar ?
Cheers
Sorry, I'm not making any signatures or avatars at the moment, at least until the GFX Tournament is over.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:16 AM)Dark Ray Eagle1 Wrote: can u make me a gif flie of the ray eagle guy sreaming

Don't you mean owner of Earth Eagle...There is no "Ray Eagle"...