[Ohio/Kentucky/West Virginia, USA] Calling Out Any Bladers!!!

When where there be a tournament in Dayton Ohio? Beyblade Burst btw

I know why there has not been any tournaments in USA recently! The last time beyblade came out in USA was 2013. You are probably wondering, but beyblade burst came out in 2015. Well not in USA. It will come out in USA this November so then things will start happening. I am hyped!
I'm not sure there will be any in Dayton, although I could attend one there because my grandmother lives near there, so I could probably make it
Hey anyone up for a tournament in ohio I'll heading out there for a couple of days
Tristate Bladers, I have come from the hills of Portsmouth, OH. It's good to see more people from these
states congregating online. =
Cincinnati region over here. Glad to see I'm not the only one from the lands of Skyline Chili.
I'm from Cleveland, anyone willing to battle sometime hit me up.
i had no idea there are still some bladers from ohio i kinda just gave up on searching and i still have some of my pervious blades from 5 years ago with me. does anybody around here still play?
I live in central Ohio but would probably drive up to 2 hours away if we ever got something together around here.
Thanks to some Discord chatter I've been thinking of trying to get a tournament going in the Cincinnati region, likely at Rapid Run Park. If enough people are interested I'll get working towards taking the Organizer's quiz to make things official.

If you're interested, please post here to let me know.
yeah, I'll see if I can join (probably not though).
(Jul. 27, 2019  8:25 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Thanks to some Discord chatter I've been thinking of trying to get a tournament going in the Cincinnati region, likely at Rapid Run Park. If enough people are interested I'll get working towards taking the Organizer's quiz to make things official.

If you're interested, please post here to let me know.

I'm interested! ?
I live in Ohio and do hope to be an organizer.
Maybe I'll become an organizer too
Kent, OH!!! Have had loads of trouble finding other local Bladers. Just got started last year.
Hey I'm new and in the Cincinnati area. More specifically, the eastgate area. Is there anyone I can play with ? Is there a common area people play? Is there a discord I can join to meet up with people in ohio or tournements? I'd like people to play with before I actually buy my first beys and waste money, only to find out noone around me plays. Lemme know. Thanks.
(Sep. 24, 2019  9:33 PM)katanazuma89 Wrote: Hey I'm new and in the Cincinnati area. More specifically, the eastgate area. Is there anyone I can play with ? Is there a common area people play? Is there a discord I can join to meet up with people in ohio or tournements? I'd like people to play with before I actually buy my first beys and waste money, only to find out noone around me plays. Lemme know. Thanks.

I am from Columbus and just met up with 3 people from Cincinnati not to long ago. However, when it comes to the Ohio Beyblade community, it seems like Cincinnati is the place to go. There are more bladers than just the ones I met up with.
(Sep. 05, 2008  5:44 AM)Katashi Wrote: Yes, that's right. Are there any out there? I intend of having a small tournament at Tsubasacon in Huntington, WV on the 27. All I need is approval from the panel director and then I'm good to go!

I’m from Huntington, but I live in Raleigh, NC I could come, tell me the date.
Any tournaments near Cincinnati, Oh coming up?
Hi! Welcome to the WBO!

"General Discussion" is the wrong spot to ask for a specific region to get a tournament. This belongs in the North America subforum of Beyblade communities. I'll move it there for you.

Please search for existing threads that apply to what you're asking next time before posting.

Also: Please pick a more descriptive thread name than "Tournaments SE OH" next time.

I'm not aware of any upcoming tournaments in that region, unfortunately.

I'm going to move this post into the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ohio-Ke...ny-Bladers thread, and hopefully there will be enough interest that someone local to the region organizes a tournament soon. There's several other Ohio threads, but they're similarly dormant.
Jenniferlv81
I've recently become an Organizer in the region, and I've got a couple places as a consideration: Rapid Run Park (when it warms up. This is definitely a warm weather location in Cincinnati proper since its all outdoors), Eastgate Mall (specifically at Time Warp Games. I need to call them first to see if it's alright to host a tournament there), and Dayspring Church of God (My current church, and maybe a more familiar place to me where I can advertise to all the children there to get more people to show up, though this would likely means a lot more Hasbeys as well).

We've also been trying to get some unofficial meetings going once a month, though it's stuttered some due to one of the original people there leaving the Discord where we arranged these (If you want access to this Discord, send me a PM and I'll get you a link) leaving it with mostly just me and my intended Judge Guzmada showing up.

Hopefully I can get a tournament going around here soon!
Anyone in the Canton/Akron area? can make it if there
I just got my stadium in the mail today. I'm in the cleveland area, so if I end up hosting we may see some canadian friends as well.
(Jan. 10, 2020  11:25 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: I just got my stadium in the mail today. I'm in the cleveland area, so if I end up hosting we may see some canadian friends as well.

And maybe Beyboy too. I'd be glad to see the other corner of Ohio get covered.
Anybody in West Virginia feel like helping start a club?