[Ohio/Kentucky/West Virginia, USA] Calling Out Any Bladers!!!

Yes, that's right. Are there any out there? I intend of having a small tournament at Tsubasacon in Huntington, WV on the 27. All I need is approval from the panel director and then I'm good to go!
Sweet, Im from Kentucky and would be interested(if I can talk my folks into it...)
I'm in Ohio, but there's no chance I can get to from Cleveland to WV with gas and all that carp going around. Sorry.
Me, but i wont be able to make it.
(Sep. 08, 2008  1:55 AM)Black Dranzer.exe Wrote: I'm in Ohio, but there's no chance I can get to from Cleveland to WV with gas and all that carp going around. Sorry.
i live in ohio maybe we could do something at my place in perry ohio.
(Jan. 15, 2010  1:49 PM)thomas1230108 Wrote: i live in ohio maybe we could do something at my place in perry ohio.

I am a very good beyblader i have been playing it since i was 6.
and do you gays have the old beyblades?
Quote:I am a very good beyblader i have been playing it since i was 6.
and do you gays have the old beyblades?
lmao. Also, if you want to organise something make a new thread.
i might be doing a tornament in ohio. does anyone no were the perry public libray is?it's going to be the old beyblades you know the plastic ones.does that sound good. on saturday this week 2:00 to 4:00 will anyone come?
i want to battle write me so i can come to battle
im 9yrs old
Beyblade Metel Fight tournement at David Busters columbus,ohio at 1pm saterday 8/29/2010
Neds moar Ohio bladers! Especially near Cincinnati! Raaawwwr!
u spelled "more" wrong i live near milford/eastgate in ohio if tht helps any, id like to do a tourney
I'm in west virginia/ charlesten, look'n for som tournements around here!
Anybody live close to Pulaski/Dublin VA?
UI}Ozvm,.\ eui]obn\ cxzvuiozvm,.bneuyioapSDF\ BNEUYIOVM,.\ CXZV
I'm in Columbus Ohio, any tournaments?
i live near cleveland i could go to columbus for a tourney
I know right. I also live near cleveland and would be fine in the summer or a weekend to go to columbus for a tourney. I might just have one in Ohio though.
i live in the dayton area about an hour away from columbus a tournament would be very much needed
I am a new blader in Ohio named Ernesto what year and place will the tournerment be be cause I might be able to enter.
well ernesto there isnt a tourney but ohio doesnt have many bladers and these posters havnt been on in a awhile so you cud reach out to ur fellow blader friends and talk to kai v to a pprove a ohio tournament
Can we do this on like 8/30/11 because i haveto go on vacatopn and then i come back at 8/13/11
i live in northern kentucky and there is no way i can make it to wv
i liv in ohio and i just joined this website so my dark wolf and i hav never lost. ive never been to a bey tournament accept when i make my own at my school and i always win. so my Ldrago and my darkwolf cream people. i might com but is it april 27 or may 27.
I mite com but ther r no but not until i talk to my rents. also what time?????????
i am in Louisville ohio and i am looking for a tourney near cleaveland
Hmm well if anyone near cincinnati/milford, ohio is interested i can see bout tryin to get one
together
i live in marietta ohio so thats like two hours away from me and would be game if i can get the time off to go.