Oh Remember Lui?

Choz after 15 ep has left us to think where is my boy Lui. They scraped him completely after the longinus cup. We see lui In the BEYPOP v2 but noting else. TT was cutting out a character that has been in the series for 2 seasons and after ep 15 of choz he is gone? We don't even see him for a few seconds in eps passed ep 15. In my opinion they could of let lui train Suoh like Shu and fubiki. Idk I want to hear your opinion
He’s probably not coming back in cho-z,if he is it’s probably with suoh.
I hope he comes in the next season,I’m really hoping he does
(Jan. 03, 2019  7:50 AM)Battleburst Wrote: He’s probably not coming back in cho-z,if he is it’s probably with suoh.

I hope he has a Bigger role than what he has in choz
(Jan. 03, 2019  7:52 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2019  7:50 AM)Battleburst Wrote: He’s probably not coming back in cho-z,if he is it’s probably with suoh.

I hope he has a Bigger role than what he has in choz

Me too,but I think the new season which switch a lot of things up,I don’t know if lui can survive
I would like seeing Lui as Kyoya ( in metal masters , where he went up training and formed a team i.e Wild Fang ), It would be Awsome seeing Lui as a MORE Powerful , LESS Arogent guy , who Destroy everything in his way to battle Valt ( i.e like Ginga )
(Jan. 03, 2019  10:18 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I would like seeing Lui as Kyoya ( in metal masters , where he went up training and formed a team i.e Wild Fang ), It would be Awsome seeing Lui as a MORE Powerful , LESS  Arogent guy , who Destroy everything in his way to battle Valt ( i.e like Ginga )

I like ur opinion but it'll be too similar to mm
Yeah, I would like Lui back. I dont mean he would have to battle or anything, but just be relevant to some characters/plot. Not one of those invisible crowd guys
I would love to see a Lui vs Free rematch. Anyone agree?
(Jan. 04, 2019  6:15 PM)TorchicStar Wrote: I would love to see a Lui vs Free rematch. Anyone agree?

Depends. I noticed how their battles are something about reclaiming a rank/trying to see who is better. But then again, thats just Lui. It would be nice to see them get together for another battle, though
I would like to see Lui and Shu in one team, but I know it's impossible. It would be amazing though.
(Jan. 05, 2019  9:07 PM)Xeogran Wrote: I would like to see Lui and Shu in one team, but I know it's impossible. It would be amazing though.

It would also be cool if they actually got along as well
Who is Lui
(Jan. 06, 2019  11:51 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: Who is Lui

One part of me thinks that this is sarcasm, and that it refers to Lui’s irrelevance-ness; and the other part of me thinks that this is a genuine question 

(Im leaning towards your awareness of Lui though, haha)
No seriously who the heck is Lui, like when did he come in burst. Didn’t kerbeus break Spryzen
(Jan. 07, 2019  11:45 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: No seriously who the heck is Lui, like when did he come in burst. Didn’t kerbeus break Spryzen

Technically Shu broke Spriggan by pushing it too far in battle... people just like to blame Lui, even Shu admits he broke Spriggan
I think we have to answer who is Lui
But like, Lui lost to ken

I have the proof
(Jan. 07, 2019  4:26 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: But like, Lui lost to ken

I have the proof

Maybe youre confusing him for Valt or Ukyo?

This is Lui

[Image: 7zlZmzFs.jpg]
I personally don’t like lui but him coming back would be great
(Jan. 07, 2019  6:37 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2019  4:26 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: But like, Lui lost to ken

I have the proof

Maybe youre confusing him for Valt or Ukyo?

This is Lui

I think he's just joking/trolling
(Jan. 07, 2019  8:10 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2019  6:37 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Maybe youre confusing him for Valt or Ukyo?

This is Lui

I think he's just joking/trolling

Yeah, I thought he mightve been sarcastic but oh well. Still getting things straight
I am really quite fine with Lui being absent for the rest of the season (would like to see him next season though). I mean, he’s just the Asian champion and I am very happy they left it as such because at least they can make him the boss of an arc without being unorganized - or making no sense like if he just came back with “god tier” strength in another arc as an example (even though the arc transitions are not very sensible). A good equivalent to lui in chouzetsu would be like a member of the elite four in Pokémon, he is certainly one of the best but his role is just not that important because he is quite literally downgraded by the person standing right next to him as a figure of speech, Valt who undoubtedly received all sorts of attention as the champion and was not a hidden protagonist.
(Jan. 08, 2019  2:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I am really quite fine with Lui being absent for the rest of the season (would like to see him next season though). I mean, he’s just the regional champion and I am very happy they left it as such because at least they can make him the boss of an arc without being unorganized - or making no sense like if he just came back with “god tier” strength in another arc as an example (even though the arc transitions are not very sensible). A good equivalent to lui in chouzetsu would be like a member of the elite four in Pokémon,  he is certainly one of the best but his role is just not that important because he is quite literally downgraded by the person standing right next to him as a figure of speech, Valt who undoubtedly received all sorts of attention as the champion and was not a hidden protagonist.

actually in Cho-Z,Lui was the asian champion before Aiga defeats him,not regional champion
Whui? Shiroshayeet