October 2016 Giveaway: B-61 RB Vol.4 Quad Quetzalcoatl - Passport Holders Only

October 2016 Beyblade Burst Giveaway: B-61 Random Booster Vol.4 Quad Quetzalcoatl
BLADER PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY

[Image: fNbRlqo.png]

Hey World Bladers!

We know many of you are anticipating the imminent release of B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl and would like to give you a chance to win one and maybe even pull the sought-after Driger S remake, Driger S.H.F! If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the October 2016 Beyblade Burst giveaway for a chance to win this new Random Booster!

Bladers who post in this thread and do not possess a Blader Passport will have their posts immediately deleted.

To make things even better, we will also throw in one Face Booster for the winner!
This Beyblade Burst giveaway will run for seven days until October 23rd, 11:59:59PM EST. Any Passport Holders who post after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the date has passed and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone!
Whoa, one more so soon? That's so kind of you, Kei!
Woah, of course I'm in.
I'm in too !
(Oct. 16, 2016  3:57 AM)Daman Wrote: Whoa, one more so soon? That's so kind of you, Kei!

We're going to try and post new Passport Holder Only giveaways every month from now on. It's thanks to the whole community more than anything for supporting us! Smile
(Oct. 16, 2016  3:59 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2016  3:57 AM)Daman Wrote: Whoa, one more so soon? That's so kind of you, Kei!

We're going to try and post new Passport Holder Only giveaways every month from now on. It's thanks to the whole community more than anything for supporting us! Smile

That's so awesome! Love the community!
Well enter FIREFIRE in this giveaway as IIRC his passport will be still valid till November lol

Thanks alot Kei for this giveaway.
Thanks community or is it committee?
Anyways enter me!
Kei, that image is the nicest pic I've seen of this series so far. hahaha

Glad everyone's pleased to see more giveaways, although I guess that's not a surprise Tongue_out
I'm in! Thanks so much for doing this. Smile
Enter me please!
Enter me please! I want that Driger, even if it's terrible in the long run!
Enter me please! Smile
Good luck come my way, good luck come my way, good luck come my way!

[Image: 5b852375_o.gif]
credit to TSO for the gif
I am in.. thanks

Took passport in the last event.. so please let me enter in this giveaway
I am so much in the giveaway
Took passport at last event so please enter me for this giveaway... thanks
Took passport in the penultimate tournament. Enter me please✌
Wow, big thanks to all the new passport holders.
Gonna lose because it's alpha order but whatever.
(Oct. 16, 2016  5:34 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Gonna lose because it's alpha order but whatever.

what
Giveaways every month? WOAH!
Enter me in Grin
Harambe wasn't just a gorilla
Enter me in....thanks to WBO for the giveaway