Night Story 0: Heat's Metal Counter Part

(Nov. 19, 2010  5:29 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i like the change from storm to galaxy that was nice
just a small question am i going to do any battles soon

Course.
thank you
i cant wait for the next ep

and nwolf that must be some big weakness
trust me, it is! if you become a good friend i can share the weaknesses about it!
you mean my character right?
no new!?! ..... darn i was looking foward to it. ps. one of the best stories on the web! (if not best)
I have a request can u make s in the story give me a ch85 which is ch120 except instead of going to 145 it goes to 120?
Whoa,
Myself scares me o.o
Am I good or bad or both?
Can't wait for the next one. hope I'm in it. I'll probably get my first story done soon.
my box in the story
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Nov. 20, 2010  4:35 PM)s200401150 Wrote: my box in the story

Awesome! I will post something new on the Illegal showcase in a moment.
so Night ready to post the next part?
Cool story i wanna be in!
Name: jasoon
Blade: cyber unicorno S25 URF sword 25 ultimate rubber flat.
Special move: 4-wall nebula attack
(Nov. 20, 2010  5:51 PM)Nwolf Wrote: so Night ready to post the next part?

Soon...
If it's not too much trouble...
Name: Kazuya Kouhei
Bey: Bubble Blowfish ESK145PWB
What The Parts Do/Look Like: Bubble- Eight metal spheres surrounding the Clear Wheel
Blowfish- Kind of like Leone but smooth with little bumps
ESK(Eternal Spike)145- 145 track with eight spikes (free-spinning)
PWB(Polish Wide Ball)- Basically, WB, but with the plastic of PD.
Episode 11

The gang walked into a dark path way when they saw a small bungalow.
"What do you think of that?" Taru said to Xero.
"I dunno. Let's check." Xero replied as he ran towards it. The others saw them running and came along.
"What's up?" asked Neta.
"There's a Bungalow." replied Taru. They knocked on the door, but there was no reply.
"Dang it!" said Taru, frustratedly,"No-one's Home."
"Well," said Liro,"Window's aren't fore decoration!" He found an open window and climbed in. Then he opened the door from the inside. The rest walked in. There was silence and the sound of danger whistled through the air.
"Why are you h-here?" came a young voice. Then a figure staggered with a baseball bat, ready to hit Liro. Liro ducked his head as the figure swung the bat, and got up, snatching the bat off of him/her. The person looked up. It was Chimera.
"Chimera?" Liro sighed,"What are you doin' in a place like this?"
"I was chased by two..." Chimera paused. "Those guys behind you!"
Liro turned around and saw Arix and Wolf. Liro swung the baseball bat, but a flash came, and the bat was gone.
"What the carp!?"
"I am not here for you, Liro." Replied Arix,"I get to know my targets before I consider letting them join, and you aren't worthy. I am here for Chimera, and Chimera only."
"Who are you!? What do you mean by you 'get to know'?"
"Well, Liro. I am sure you've never heard of the Hou Clan." The name 'Hou Clan' struck fear in Neta.
"Who want's to know?" argued Liro.
"Oh, that means you do know. Well..."
"Wait-- I'm wearing a mask, how do you even--"
"I was about to explain that... I send my fellow members of the Clan to observe your doings. They report to me and tell me anything interesting. I know that you, Liro used to be a member of a gang. I know that Chimera has two personalities. I know that Kua received a new bottom from a Illegal bey Master. I know that Taru and Xero got Storm and Infinity. I know that Aios' brother has Vulcan Horuseus. I know that Neta's Father killed my father! I know everything about you!!"
"But--"
"Now move, friend. I have business to settle with Chimera."
Arix walked up to Chimera and shook his hand.
"You are now a member of the Hou Clan."
"W-What does that m-mean?" Chimera stuttered.
"It means you are invinsible. I've even got a present for you. If you don't accept, you get no present."
"What is the present? A bey?"
"No. It's a mind generator that can help you... It allows you to decide when you want to switch from Chimera to Chimero. When you are in your current form, you can control the Ice and Defence Power of Gemios. When you turn 'bad', you can control the Fire and Attack Power of Gemios."
"O-Okay... I'll join." Arix slapped a MAD (Mind Altering Device) on Chimera's neck.
"Now, I will leave you and Wolf to it. Make sure they never locate our base... or never leave alive..."
"What!?" Liro exclaimed,"Why d'you need to kill us!?"
"You guys already know too much. I don't want you snitching to the police. The only way to stop you is by killing you. Good Day." Arix left the scene.
"Sorry, friends." said Chimera,"If I want to keep this thing, I gotta obey Arix."
"How about a two on two battle!" cried Liro,"Me and Aios versus you and Wolf!"
"Why me?" gasped Aios.
"Because! Three, Two, One, Let it Rip!"
All four launched their beys. "The rest of you, go and find their base." Then the rest of them did what he said.
Galaxy Wolf charged at Mercury Anubis but, was bounced off. Then Anubis rushed down on it against the wall.
"Our bey's bottoms are similar, but yours is Metal and mine is Plastic, meaning that your bey has less friction!" Anubis repetedly pounced on Wolf, then Gemios blasted into Anubis' path.
"I'm back!" said Chimero,"And here's a move you may like!" Gemios split into two again. But this time, One was Galaxy Gemios W105XF while the other was Grand Gemios AD145PD.
"Three against two...! Liro sighed,"Bring it on!"

Meanwhile...

"Flame Wolf!" the boy cried.
"Heheh." laughed Ian,"your bey is gonna die!"
The boy battling Ian made a few hand signs and cried,"Howling Flame!" then it was engulfed with black flames. The bey's rotation was going slower, and slower until it stopped...--And started spinning in the opposite direction.
"Eh!?" Ian gasped,"What? How are you?" The flames were increasing in size and temperature, and was stealing Pegasus' Stamina. The flames covered Pegasus in burns and blurred Ian's sight.
"Wh-where are you!?" he shivered. Despite the fact that it was hot. When the flames were gone and his sight was back to normal, Ian found himself alone with a battered Pegasus. It was burnt badly. He picked it up, smiled and walked back into the B-Pit whilst humming.

Deep in the Forest...

The rest of the gang continued wondering when they met an Eleven year old boy. Neta walked up to him.
"Are you lo--" immediately the boy pushed her away.
"I'm not a kid. Go away." He had the most rude look on his face.
"Well, all I tried to do was--"
"Yeah, yeah. The usual. Now move out of my way, your distracting me."
"Distract you from what?"
The boy walked away from Neta, ignoring her as if she was never there. Being so frustrated, Neta got out her Clay Orso C145WB."Are you part of the Hou Clan?"
The boy turned around and suddenly gained interest in her.
"You people..." he said,"Are bladers?"
"Answer my question!" she cried.
"Woman are demanding, huh? How about..." he prepared his Rock Capri 100FS,"If you beat me, I'll tell you the answer."
"Three, Two, One!" Both launched their beys. There was a lot of compost on the ground, so Capricorn dived straight in, thanks to it's 100 track.
Orso, however was dashing through the leaves because of it's WideBall. The wide surface area allowed it to move further, faster. Neta found that the leaves were shuffling. She pointed towards the area and shouted,
"Over there!" Orso followed her command and leaned forward towards that area. It hit something, but it wasn't Capricorn. It was a squirrel. The squirrel laid on the ground, like it was waiting to die."Oh, no!" Neta screamed
"Hmph." The boy said,"I bet that squirrel was thinking about how carpy you are before it died. Anyway, I don't know who the 'Houie Clan' is but I'm here to find my friend."
"I'm surprised you have friends."
"What're the odds!?"
"Hey, you guys. Go on without me."
Xero got annoyed. Neta, Liro and Aios were having all the fun. Taru, Kua and Xero continued on their path.
"I know someone who can help us!" exclaimed Kua.
"Who!?" asked Taru.
"S, the Illegal Bey Master!"
"He's not even in this country."
"He is. He told me not to tell anyone though. Let's go."
The three rushed to S's house. Kua knocked on the door, and it slid a tiny bit open.
"Who is it?" came a voice.
"Kua." The door opened. S saw the three teens at his front door.
"I thought I told you to never tell anyone where I live." he said. Although S was angry, he kept the same monotone voice.
"Your secret's safe with them. But we need your help.." The three explained the story to S, and he was glad to help.
"Kua, I already gave you a new bottom for your bey... Taru, I have you a new Metal Wheel..." S gave Taru a Galaxy Wheel.
"Thanks! It's better than storm."
"That's not all. I'm an Illegal Bey Master. Not an ordinary seller. Look under the wheel."
"Uh... It's a mechanism..."
"Yes. At your command, it will open and four blades will come out, shredding your opponent's bey. I like to call it Galaxy BK, for Bey Killer. It was made to kill ordinary beys.

And Xero..."

Episode 11. End.
Wait, do get a part in this story? Nice ending though.
Nice, if i may say so myself, i'm pretty epic, keep it coming Night!
Cool story, night! can I be in it?
Name is Luke
Bey:
MF Thermal Susanow 100hf/s
special move would be...
uh..... susanow blazing hurricane
it just makes a hurricane of fire and rams into the other bey.
don't make me a strong blader, make me a person who is average, and doesn't win 100 percent if the time.
Keep it up! i wish i could write as well as you!
When is part 12?
(Nov. 20, 2010  6:21 PM)Night Wrote: 25 is too short to be a track

How about S95?
yes s95 should is fine
What does the s in s95 stand for?
EDIT: when did you learn how to write this good?
You're stories are awesome, keep it up!
yea! i be good at dis!
(this)