Night Story 0: Heat's Metal Counter Part

This is my second story guys, hope you like it.

EDIT: JUST SO THAT EVERYONE IS CLEAR, THIS IS NOT BASED ON THE ANIME. THIS IS MY OWN STORY.
Episode 1

"Hello, WBBA. I am Xero (Zeh-Row or Zerrow) and I am a big beyblade fan from a town called Lori. I have made a stamina customisation and It's Heat Phoenix Eternal Defence145 Jog Ball. It's Decent in Stamina and Defence and not so bad in Attack. Anyway I was just requesting for a metal version of Heat. That would be good. If you could please do that, that would be fantastic."
Xero.

"What are you doing with your laptop out?" said a voice. Xero turned around and saw a boy wearing a red T-Shirt that had Bull's Face Design on it. It was his friend, Taru.
"I'm requesting for a Metal version of Heat. Y'know, me being a stamina type blader and all." Toru laughed and sat next to Xero to close his laptop.
"Hey!" blasted Xero. I just clicked on 'Send' and now it didn't because my internet doesn't work when the laptop's closed!"
"Battle me!" Taru said, completely ignoring his comment. Xero got up and took out his string launcher and bey. He didn't do it because he wanted to, but to get back at Taru for closing his laptop.
"You're gonna loooose! Na Na Na-Na Naaaa!" danced Taru.
"There's one thing I'll lose and that's my temper!!" cried Xero.
"My Wind Aquario 100 Hole Flat will thrash you're little toy around!!"
"Three. Two..." Xero leaped into the air like a bird and said,"One!"
The two beys shot at each other with sheer force, then Aquario began pushing Phoenix backwards. Phoenix's ED145 spin track bounced off Aquario and in mid-air Xero said:
"Special Move. Phoenix Flower Attack!" Phoenix started whirling around like how a moth whirls around when it's dying and then a bit-beast came out of his bey.
"Wha-What kind of Voo-Doo Magic is that?" cried Taru as a Phoenix came smashing down on top of Aquario.
The burning wings on the ED spin track were rubbing against Aquario's face, and then aquario flew out of the stadium.
"I have an attack type" cried Taru,"I should have won! You cheated, you-you used some magic spell, I'm going home!! This is why I never got you a present for your birth day!" then Taru ran off. Xero was 13 and Taru was 12, but Taru was way too immature for his age.
"Pfft. Kids." laughed Xero,"Anyway, how can he not know about a bit-beast? All the best bladers know about those, right Phoenix?"
Xero walked home with his laptop, opened it on his way and clicked on the 'Send' Button. Instantly, he got a reply.
"Gee, that was fast..." he said as he read the message.
"Wow. That's odd... But it's from the official WBBA Website. It can't be fake." he thought. He walked on and closed his laptop, put it in the case and put the case in side his side bag. When he was about to take the park route home, he saw a gang so he took another route. Unfortunately, the gang saw him avoiding them and they grabbed him and dragged him into the alleyway.
"You got a bey?!" said a large one.
"Y-yeah..." Xero said nervously.
"Show us." Xero got out his Heat Phoenix. The gang burst out laughing.
"A light wheel? Let's destroy this guy." They all launched their beys, then Xero launched his after.
"How'my gonna win?" he thought,"I can't beat them with heat... But I must believe in my Phoenix!! Stay still, Phoenix. Phoenix sat still as the gang rushed towards it and battered and bashed it around. A low beyblade came in an attembed to hit into Phoenix's blind spot, but the owner's efforts were in vain as the ED track caused it to bounce in the air. This time, Xero didn't use his special move, but he caught the bey and ran as fast as he could. That was his strategy. Cowardly? No. Smart. The cowards were the older boys ganging up to beat a young teen. Xero required crossing a bridge in order to get home, but half way through, one stupid gang member (with a slang vocabulary) screamed:
"Go, Rock Lacerta! Cut the bridge so he don't get past the it!!" Then a lizard came out of his bey, slicing through the bridge like a drill and landing back in the boy's hand. Then both the gang and Xero fell in the wide lake under the bridge, and possibly to their deaths. Just then, Xero had an idea. He launched Heat Phoenix into the sky and shouted:
"Special move! Phoenix Flower Attack!" Then a Phoenix came crashing down in the same circling pattern as before, making a whirlpool in the lake, and then it soon turned into a cyclone which threw them out of the lake. The gang were astounded and then the leader asked shakily:
"Y-you wanna j-ju-join us?"
"Maybe... Tomorrow..." laughed Xero as he walked home. He went to the closest B-Pit where a girl stood there.
"Uh..." mumbled Xero, He was nervous around girls."Is your father here?"
She unexpectedly grabbed Xero's arm hardly and snatched the battered Phoenix out of his hand.
"What did you do!?" she asked.
"I..." muttered Xero.
"Darling, It's getting late!" came a voice and then the girl said:
"My dad's calling me and the store's about to close... I'll fix it by tomorrow morning." then she pushed Xero out of the door and slammed it.
"Well she was just rude..." Xero thought. Xero turned around and he happily walked home.
Cool I need to know what happens NXT!
Wow, good job. Most people's stories go like this:

KID1: i r gud bladder
KID2: NO EYE BEET U
ten kid1 made dee udder bey asplode
kid2: ONO
KID1: i weeeen!!!

But anyway, I really liked it, keep going. (Also, does the town only sell plastic MW's?)
Thanks, yeah I don't like cliche's. The town sells other wheels but currently Xero doesn't have the money for a metal wheel.
cool
Episode 2

After waking up, Xero got bathed and ready, then went to the B-Pit to see how his bey was doing. The door sign said 'CLOSED'
He was gutted. Obviously he must've woken up too early. Then the girl from the last night saw him walking away then she caught up to him.
"Hey, how'sit goin'?" she laughed. Xero was looking at a totally different person from who he saw yesterday. She was happy and cheerful today.
"I never got a chance to introduce myself yesterday. I'm Neta."
"Hi..." Xero remembered how nervous he was around girls.
"You're looking for your umm..."
"Heat Phoenix."
"Yeah, that's it. I fixed it because my dad is a worthless nut. It's still in the house though." Xero and Neta continued walking down the quite road. Lori was big town, but was very quiet and peaceful. Xero got nervous, he needed to somehow break the silence by thinking of something interesting to say.
"Do you know about bit-beasts?" he said.
"Do I!?" pranced Neta,"I have one of my own. Here's my Clay Orso C145WB!! The beast inside is a pink cuddly bear!"
"Why do you have Clay?" asked Xero,"If you work at the B-Pit, you wouldn't even need to buy rock. Shouldn't your dad just give it to you?"
"My dad is... serious about his work... if that's the word you can use."
"Huh... My Dad and Mum are travelling so, I live with my sister."
"Then how do you get pocket money?"
"I have a part time job as a..."
"A what?"
Xero became nervous again."A leaf raker..."
"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" Neta burst out laughing,"How much you get paid?"
"Depends on how many leaves I rake. But there's a good side, too. I get to fight bullies off with my rake!"
"Haha, you're funny..." By the time Neta finished here sentence, they had all ready walked round the hole B-Pit and were standing outside of the front door. Before they knew it they were both holding hands.

Eee

"Uhh..."said Xero,"Nice talking to ya! Gotta go!" then he ran home, letting go of Neta's arm. At home, Xero met his Sister who was up at 10:05 in the morning, playing a new console in which you move around to play it. The siblings both put their money together to buy this. Then, Xero got out his tools and rake, then went to the bey park where his best friend, Taru was battling. Xero sat down by a bush because not a single leaf had fallen yet. Xero fell asleep where he sat. He dreamt of a Phoenix flying down on him to peck his eyeballs out. Not particularly a beauty sleep, huh? When he woke up, he saw that the sun was high in the sky and it was afternoon. He also saw Neta and three other girls dancing and playing.
"Oh, no..." he thought,"...Hope they didn't see me sleeping here!" Xero stood up and walked towards the girls to retrieve his Heat Phoenix back.
"Uh, hi, Neta." he said, politely as an angel,"Do you have my Heat Phoenix?"
"Oh, yeah!" She said as she slapped the bey on his hand."This is my boyfriend, Xero."
"HUUH!?" Xero thought,"BOYFRIEND!?"
The girls started laughing and staring at Zero and he blushed.
"Just Kidding!" laughed Neta,"You should've seen your face, Xero!" She was even more cheerful now than ever. She seemed to be sad when with her dad and happy when being surrounded in friends. And the more, the merrier!
"HA...Ha... Very funny, Neta. Let's see how you like... THIS!!" Xero got out his rake and pointed it at the girls, they ran off to the other side of the park.
"At least Heat Phoenix is fixed. Now I can have some fun." he smiled.
"Hey, kid." muttered a voice. Xero saw the leader of gang that he met yesterday.
"Wanna join us? We need skills like yours..."
"Maybe Tomorrow" said Xero. He tried to walk away but then the boy swung him around again.
"That's what you said yesterday! The least you could do is battle my Lightning LDrago 100SD!!"
"Fine, but that's it! Three."
"Two." Xero leaped into the air again to launch it in mid-air...
"One! Let it Rip!" The bey's zoomed to each other and bounce on the ground.
The two were battling on grass so Xero had the upper hand. But if he did his special move, the grass would burn on fire. Xero decide to attack first seeing that Lightning LDrago wasn't as powerful on grass.
"Jump and land on him with your ED Spin Track!!" Heat Phoenix Bounced up a log and then leaned over to smash onto LDrago's Face Bolt.
"Special move! Lightning Fissure!" cried the gang member as lightning spewed out of LDrago and flew through Phoenix and Xero. Phoenix had a Light Wheel, so there was no Metal to attract electricity, but Xero was badly damaged. His arm got charred and there was a burnt mark from his elbow, down to his wrist.
"Aaagh! My arm!" Xero cried.

Episode 2. End.
No. Carpin'. Way. This is frickin' awesome!
Wow, thank you for making a second one so quickly.

Also, thanks again for not over-dramatizing the special moves.
EP1C!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
hi guys i like your story.we teach a lot.some time we disappointed to learn these thing but thank your help
Episode 3

"Aaagh! My arm!" Xero cried.
"Uh-Oh." said the gang boy,"That wasn't supposed to happen." The gang boy saw that Xero was hurt and groggy, and he also saw that his Lightning LDrago 100SD was soon to run low on Stamina, and said,"Get up, kid! Aren't you a big boy!" so Xero slowly staggered upwards until he was on his feet. As soon as the gang boy saw this he saw an opportunity to attack and did so.
"LDrago! Now!" LDrago bashed Phoenix into the air and Xero was alarmed.
"Phoenix, Your Track!" Phoenix's Track started to spin like a chopper and so Phoenix was floating in Mid-air. "I'll just wait for you to run out of Stamina." The gang boy was angry at this and was panicking for a plan.
"Uh, LDrago bash into that log!" Then LDrago slammed and sawed through a log, and so the top half was sent flying in Phoenix's direction. Xero pointed his index finger to the log, and so Phoenix stopped floating and rode on the log. It then went up a branch and bounced into flight.
"Special Move! Phoenix Flower Attack!" cried Xero, and at his command Phoenix came soaring down in a circle shape, creating a hurricane of fire around LDrago.
"LDrago!" chanted the gang boy,"Special Move! Dynomite Ember!" LDrago was charged with electricity and soared upwards with a tornado of lightning following.
"I see!" said Xero,"Your LDrago spins left and my Phoenix spins right, so you're planning to make your tornado cancel out my hurricane!"
"Neat, huh?" asked the gang boy.
"Yeah! Now all we do is watch." There was a huge explosion with the collision of fire and lightning and a few waves of air blasted through the park. When the explosion wore off there were two dots in the sky, that were becoming bigger. It was their beys. Both beys hit the ground, but Phoenix span for a second longer- then stopped.
"I win!" boasted Xero. The gang boy was very impressed and satisfied with their battle.
"Name's Liro." said the Gang Boy,"Remember it!" Then he strolled off with his Lightning LDrago. Neta walked up to Xero to congratulate him but a tall man interrupted her.
"Hello, Mr.Bakowski." said Xero,"How're you?"
"Better than usual!" the man said in a high-pitched voice."You will rake leaves no longer, for I have built myself a new store! It will be right opposite the B-Pit! I've spoken with the owner of the Pit and he said that we should collaborate together! And I want you to be my assistant! How about it?"
"Awesome!" laughed Xero.
"Come along, Jetsko!" that was what Mr.Bakowski called Xero. It must have meant something in his language. Xero and Bakowski walked to their new shop with a sign that said 'Goma Land'. The name was funny, but it was good because beyblades came from Bei-Gomas, which where traditional, small spinning tops with beasts inside of them, too.
"LET me show you inside!" said Bakowski.
"Wait!!" called a voice. It was Taru, from before. The boy who had Wind Aquario 100HF. "Can I work here, too!"
"Why not?" said Bakowski. He was a very easy-going man. And even nicer to Xero's friends.
"Awesome!"
"You'll both be paid 10 Nia a day! Have fun and-- OH! I almost forgot! You don't need uniforms but you will need these badges so that people will notice you! Also, you will need these bey-tool boxes! They're equipped with all the latest bey-gear!"
Xero and Taru looked inside. They had awesome gear inside of the toolboxes. Bakowski gave them belts for beyblades, and so they strapped their small toolboxes to their belt. The belts were small but could stretch really far. Taru put his belt on his waist, whilst Xero put his on his Bicep area.
"Since you both want to work here, you'll get any one thing for free! Just ask!"
"Okay..." said Taru,"I.. waaaant... a...Storm Wheel! Storm is better than Wind!!"
Bakowski just slapped a storm wheel on his hands and Taru fixed it on to his bey.
"Storm Aquaaaaaario!!! Here we come!" He launched it onto the floor and it zoomed off. He ran off to catch it after. Xero knew that he could not get a metal version of heat, so he got the same parts he already had, but just with colours that matched his bey.
"It's too bad Infinity's not available yet..." sighed Bakowski.
"What was that?" asked Xero.
"Oh, Infinity is the Metal Version of Heat! But the WBBA said you need to get 70000 points to get it. You wouldn't mind doing that for me, no?"
"I SURE WILL!" screamed Xero. This is was Xero always wanted. A metal Heat. Bakowski then gave Xero a bey-pointer.
"Thanks for everything, Sir!!" said Xero as he walked out with Taru following. The two went to Xero's house and up to his room, where they battled. Xero gained 250 points after their time battling. He had to get Infinity. Could it be that they made Infinity because of Xero's letter?

Episode 3. End
Best story ever. I need to learn to write like this.
(Nov. 06, 2010  8:43 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Best story ever. I need to learn to write like this.

Thank you.
When is the next post?
"My name is Aios. My beyblade is Mercury Anubis 85XF."

Episode 4

"Xero, You are lagging behind!" said Taru,"I have 800 points! You only have 450!"
"Well, Taru... I guarantee that if you never had storm, I'd have more points than you, but I'm not a sore loser so I won't complain." said Xero.
"Are you implying that I'm a sore loser!?"
"You said it. Not me."
"How!?"
"Well, when I beat you 3 days ago, you accused me of losing. Definition of a sore loser."
"Back then I didn't know about bit-beasts. Now I do!!"
"I'm going out to go to the B-Pit!"
"Oh, to meet your new girl friend, Neta?"
"Be Quiet." Xero walked out of Taru's house and grabbed his bike. He rode to the B-Pit where he met Neta. She looked depressed.
"Hello, Neta." said Xero.
"Ugh. My Dad is terrible." she said,"He arranged a tournament and now he's temporarily taking money out of my pay to pay for it."
"Carp. Well, at least it's just temporary. What's it about?"
"It's his way of getting more money. Pay 20 Nia to enter, then there's the premimimimee rounds..."
"Preliminary, you mean?"
"Whatever. Then there's gonna be twenty winners. Then there's the first round. There will be ten winners for that. In the semi-finals there will be 5 winners. Then there's a 5-man battle at the end."
"So that's it?"
"Well, the winner get's 10,000 points, as well as 250 nia."
"Woah... I just might enter that..." said Xero. Neta got angry at that comment.
"Uhh, to give the prize money to you...(?)" Xero tried to cheer Neta up. Just then, Taru entered. He was eavesdropping on them the whole time.
"...And I'm gonna win!!" he said.
"Oh!" exclaimed Neta,"I just remembered! An important blader from Egypt is coming here!!"
"Really!" Xero was excited,"I admire Egyptian people! I wanna meet him face to face!"
Taru looked angry,"Pffft. Who cares? What's he famous for!"
"He's famous for saving 50 people in egypt from a collapsing building with his bey, Mercury Anubis!" said Neta.
"Mercury...?" asked Taru, confused,"That's a metal wheel I've never heard of... Must be fake!"
"Don't be stupid." said Xero,"The metal wheels they have in different countries differ from the ones we have here. In Europe, they have 'Grand'. In Asia, they have 'Thermal'. In Africa, they have 'Mercury'..."
"I get the point, Xeroxero!" said Taru. He was really jealous of this person,"When's he coming!"
"Today, at 3:00!" said Neta,"He's gonna have a grand entrance and even battle chosen ones!"
"Three..." wondered Taru,"That's in 1 hour!"
"Why is it that you always find out about things so late?" asked Neta.

60 terrible minutes of Taru complaining later...

"Hello, Boy's and Girls, Men and Women! I am the BLADER DJ! I officially work at the WBBA so watch out! Anywhooo, As you should all know Aios Zozo, the saviour of 50 dansels in distress and owner of Mercury Anubis 85XF is in. this. town!"

A giant carriage drove Aios through the large town of Lori. He waved at all the civilians whilst pointing at people. The people he pointed at were chosen to battle him...

and...

he thrashed them all easily...

"85?" said Taru,"That's the lowest track I've ever heard of in my life! Must be an attack type! It would be perfect against my Storm Aquario 100HF!!" Taru pushed through the crowd in hopes to get pointed at, and his wish came true. Aios pointed at Taru, and Security guards lifted Taru onto the giant vehicle. Infront of Taru was Aios. He was around Taru's hight, but taller. He had tan skin and black, curly hair. He wore a Short shirt with native designs on it and long, baggy shorts. He also had black and gold trainers. His English wasn't the best, but he was coping.
"Hello, friend." He said in a powerful, but calm voice."Do you have what it takes to battle me?"
"Hell, yeah!" bursted Taru,"I'm the best in my area!" If you listened closely, you could hear Xero laughing at Taru's statement.
"I, too..." said Aios,"are the best in my land! Shall we start?"
Taru was introduced to a large stadium. It was basically just a Giant Tornado Beystadium.
"Thlah, Athyn, Wad!"
"Three, Two, One!"
The two launched they're beys onto the stadium and Anubis was zooming around the outer ridge of the stadium. Literally. It smashed into Aquario and launched it into the center, the center was spinning really fast and so Aquario went along with it.
"I know your strategy, Aios!" said Taru in an attempt to push Anubis out of the stadium, he failed because it's XF bottom had a powerful grip. Something that Aquario's bottom, HF didn't have.
"Grr... Aquario! Special Move! Ocean Storm!" Aquario zoomed around the edges and water fell out of it, to make a wall of water around the edge of the stadium and then Aquario pushed Anubis into the Water-Wall.
"You're finished now, Aios!" cried Taru. Aios kept quiet, however. Anubis had disappeared.
"Dark Move." cackled Aios,"Heavenly Acre." Anubis could be seen from above. It could've been that it rode on the water wall to get up there. It was coated in a gold and blue aura as it came down, creating a shock-wave that cancelled out the water wall. Taru was smiling, he seemed to know what he was doing.
"Circle!" he called. Aquario started to zoom around in a circle, but around the center of the stadium, drawing in the water and creating a shockwave of it's own. Taru observed Xero's battle with the gang boy, Liro and noticed that Liro's left spinning LDrago could cancel out a move from a right spinning bey. Taru then directed Aquario to zoom round in a left direction to cancel out Anubis' Dark Move. Water Blasted out from Aquario and multiple blue shock-waves were bouncing out. Aquario was so hyper that it was only spinning on one side of it's bottom, and this caused it to bounce. The shock-waves and water waves blew into Anubis. Anubis magically transformed the water into energy and continued blasting down with full energy, it was exactly horizontal and this helped it because of the shape of the metal wheel.
"That's it!" Taru thought,"If, I knock it outta it's horizontal position, I can cancel the move!" Aquario bounced up unexpectedly, so it's shock-wave distorted and shot Anubis out of place. Anubis was blasting waves everywhere until it smashed into Aquario's Water Wall. "Aquario, ride down the Water Wall!" Taru said. Then Aquario pounced onto the Water Wall and zoomed down. Aquario chased Anubis in pursuit. Aquario smashed into Anubis and the latter flipped around maniacally. Anubis had great control, however so it landed perfectly. Aquario's landings still needed perfection and that wasn't something Taru was good at.
"This is my chance." said Aios,"It is over for you, Friend." Aios pointed up, and then waved his arm around. Just as he did so, sand spouted out of Anubis and it leaped onto Aquario's Water Wall, turning it all into mud. The mud and sand followed Anubis up the wall and when all the water had turned into mud, all the grains formed a veil around Anubis. Then Anubis came soaring down.
"Jackal Bite!" he called. The god, Anubis could be seen and he had a staff with a mystical veil around it. He then got the staff in a pile-driver position and rammed it into Aquario. The veil seemed to act as a shield of energy, and this made the move 10 times stronger. Aquario lost the battle. It's bad balance was it's downfall.
"At first..." said Taru,"I didn't like you."
"You didn't?" said Aios, surprised.
"But I see a cool person in you now!"
"Thank you, Friend. Our battle was fun. The other chosen few lost with ease."
"Do you know any other good bladers from Egypt?"
"Yes I do."
"Who?"
"My brother, Kilu. He has a Defence Type Bey. Vulcan Horuseus 145D. It is very powerful and I have not defeated him once. Do you know any strong bladers here?"
"Yeah. My best friend, Xero has a stamina bey. He has a light wheel, but the WBBA said that if you get 70,000 points you can get a metal version of the wheel."
"Then I shall stay in this land."
"What? Don't you have a home to go to?"
"Yes, but me and my brother are nomads, we travel around anyway."
After the parade, Aios and the security guards got off while the gang - Neta, Xero and Taru - stood outside.
"Hello, Taru Friend." said Aios.
"What'sup?" said Taru? Aios looked up.
"Uhh, the sky?"
"No, no, no. Ha-ha. It's a phrase. It means 'what's going on?'."
"Oh. It was said that there was a house for rent here."
"You can live in Xero's house! He has no parents!"
"I do have parents." said Xero,"They're just business people so they can't be here most of the time. But you can stay at mine, anyway."
"Do you live with anyone?" said Aios.
"Yeah, my big sister."
"That's like me. I live with my big brother and--"
"Ahem!!" said Neta,"I'm still here y'know!"
"Okay, that's nice." laughed Xero. Neta started hitting Xero on the head. Aios was the fourth member of the group... But what was the gang boy, Liro up to?

"I'm quitting the gang." said Liro.
"What!? You're our leader, you can't just qui--!"
"Shut up," interrupted Liro,"I'm 15. What am I gonna get outta beating up little kids!"
"But y--!"
"No buts! You better take the bus back to La-La Land because I've come to my senses already! All of you are gonna die terrible deaths because there're no happy endings for a thug!"

Burn...

The other gang boys walked off and away from their leader. Then Liro looked at the sky, it was very dark, but starry. He could see the constellation, Draco and he looked at Lightning LDrago. He went to the B-Pit and found Neta and the rest of the kids.
"Hey... Liro!" laughed Xero,"See, I remembered your name, just like you told me to!"
"Thanks...!" said Liro. He became happier, being around these people who were two years younger than him. Except for Aios, who was 14. "Can I get a Meteo wheel and an LDrago2 wheel?" Liro said as he revealed his bey-pointer. It had 80,000 Points on it. "I'm donating my points I got from beating little ones, all into this Bey."
"It's legal." Neta said,"The Meteo MW and LDrago2 CW together cost 80,000 points."
She gave him the wheels. Then Liro bought a LW105 Track and a LF bottom. and sold his other parts that he didn't want any more.
Liro was now too a member of the group. Good things were happening, but bad is soon to come...

Episode 4. End.
really happy to read your interesting story please next starts this story.
Gang: *At bus stop* Aw man, the bus to La-La land left 20 minutes ago!
hey nice story but isnt the person who owns vulcan horseus named nile but cool saying he has a brotyher
i know but will he appearing in the story and nice not over dramatizing the spec. moves
(Nov. 06, 2010  5:12 PM)Ra Wrote: i know but will he appearing in the story and nice not over dramatizing the spec. moves

Oh. I wont make him in this, though. What is your example of an over dramatic special move?