Night Story 0: Heat's Metal Counter Part

wow i sound awesome and very dangerous and crazy, maybe a bit to crazy
thanks i love it Smile
(Nov. 17, 2010  9:19 PM)Nwolf Wrote: at the moment they are Sonic, Drahelix, MS110 and FSF
but soon they become Orbit, Drahelix G90 and X, and after that, Prime, Drahelix, SS100 and MSF

Cool, but can you tell me what the parts actually do, or I won't be able to know what it's like in battle.
included you in the next part Night! why dont you check yourself out!
Could I be in the story? I would be Taiwo Seigi, and own Justice Ma'at WF145 RHF/PF. You could view it in the Create a metal fight beyblade again thread. I am an old thug who turned good after finding Justice Ma'at, and going through a journey and all.
thanks alot!
I'd like to be in the story to. my bey would be scorch corvis wa130 pf(polish flat). scorch would be like flame except with 6 points instead of 2. corvis is a crow. My name would be Alex, a kid from America who was constantly bullied as a kid, and is really paranoid, but a great blader.
yaeh im a secret agent man
yea ima split personality guy! GrinDDDDD
(Nov. 18, 2010  4:29 AM)xtrozero Wrote: Yay im an impatient guy! GrinDDDDDDDDDDD

This is kinda off topic buuut, HOW MANY MOUTHS DOES THAT EMOTE HAVE?!
yay im a cold blooded killer GrinDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wait is that a good thing Chocked_2
Hey Night, I plan on making a story like this, is it okay if I use some of your characters?
darn no new stories... i cant wait until im in!
Episode 10

Xero woke up in the morning and brushed his teeth. He was then met by his sister, Ruta(Unnamed until now).
"Hey, Xero..."
"Yeah."
"I know you have a half-day in school today but as soon as school ends, you come home."
"But I'm going to go with my friends to Lori Forest."
"Not anymore." Ruta said, harshly,"It get's dark early these days. Would a forest be a good place to be?"
"We're only staying for an hour."
"And! The street outside Kua's house was rampaged by a beyblade."
Xero kept quiet and entered the bath.
"Knock! Knock" there was a loud knock on the door. Ruta ran down the stairs to see who it was. It was Xero's 'Girl Friend', Neta... Xero's Best Friend, Taru... Egyptian Nomad, Aios... Chinese Student, Kua... and former gang member, Liro.
"It's your possy..." Ruta groaned.
"Why're they here?" Xero asked.
"Ah-uh-no." Ruta said, shrugging her shoulders. She opened the door and told them to wait in the Living room and watch TV.
After bathing, Xero put on his clothes and an orange jacket with Phoenix's Face on it.
"What's up."
"It's all about what's there." Neta said, nodding at the window. Xero looked outt the window and in the distance was a place, covered with "KEEP OUT" signs everywhere.
"Why'd you come to my house?" Xero asked.
"We all met up earlier, and you didn't so we went to meet you." Taru grinned.
"Isn't it a school day today?"
"Not anymore. Cancelled."
"Was it that serious?"
"This town isn't what it used to be." This was the first time Taru actually sounded serious. "This used to be a peaceful, quiet town. Quiet from Morning till Night. Now... Morning is quiet. Afternoon and Night is nothing but crimes and Police. Many people are moving into this Town and we're not offering a good impression. This, being our town means it's our duty to protect it. We cannot leave it to the Police, especially when the culprits are using beyblades..." Taru grinned again. He went from serious boy, to annoying kid.
"Here are the Culprits..." said Aios. Pictures fell from Aios' hand onto the desktop. "This small ten year old kid can speak to the beasts inside beyblades... This guy who looks like he came out of a bin is the guy who destroyed the street of Kua's Residence."
"Before I comment on that I just want to say, Aios, your English is improving. Wink"
"This is no time for Jokes, Xero!" Cried Neta. "Here's the plan..."
"Wait." Interrupted Xero,"How'd you get those pics?"
"A secret FBI man with an orange mask took them."
"Ugh..." sighed Xero.
Neta continued,"Anyway, we're gonna need tag-names if we're gonna go on this mission. We don't want these people finding out our real names.
"I'll be Aqua." said Taru,"For Aquario."
"I'll be Sphinx." said Aios,"Egyptian God."
"I'll be Shark." said Kua,"Because Pisces is a fish."
"I'll be Draco." said Liro,"L-Drago."
"I'm Ursa." said Neta,"For Orso."
"Uhhh... I'll be..." groaned Xero,"Night."

"Next we need costumes!" said Neta.
"Like, Power Ranger Suits?" asked Xero.
"No."
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..."
"Just disguises. Simple clothing that'll cover our faces and notable parts. Like, Liro will cover the tattoo on his arm..."
"Hey, Neta." said Xero,"You're taking this way too seriously. Something's wrong and your not telling."
Neta exhaled a deep sigh."Fine. My Dad's been taken away."
"When!?"
"Last Week... But I didn't tell anyone." The gang were all surprised by this. How could she hide a secret like this.
"And I know who did it."
"Who?"
"Well, not exactly, but I know that there're new criminals on the loose, all beyblade holders."
"What would they want with your dad?"
"My dad owns two powerful beys... I knew this day would come..."
"What are the two beys?"
"One is called Flame Byxis 230WD..."
"230!! That's tall."
"It's an extremely tall bey that has the ability to control time. The other is called Hell Kerbex BD145DS. It can distort space. Doing things like teleporting and such. That's the whole reason my dad opened the shop. So no-one will find him suspicious of the two powerful beys."
"Wow..."
"My Dad once used them, though. They were extremely powerful, but he promised that he will never take another life again."
"Your dad killed someone with those beys?"
"Yes. A secret organization called the Hou Clan (Hou mean's "Keep Out") want the full power of the beasts inside beyblades. But as far as they're concerned, they do not exist. The people of the world are unaware of this organization, and my father wants to keep it that way.
Anway, the former-leader of the Hou Clan was killed by Hell Kerbex and Flame Pyxis. My Dad, being the owner of the two beys. My Dad's only choice was to kill him, and destroy his bey's face.
"Why the face?" Xero was interested in Neta's story. He did not know of Neta's Dad's past.
"Okay..." Neta said,"You know how beasts are inside of your bey? They're actually inside of the Face. But when the face of a bey is destroyed or disposed of, the Beast will escape the bey and find a new host. Kinda like a ghost. When the body that the ghost is using is destroyed, the ghost will find a new body to possess. So my Dad destroyed the Hou Clan Leader's Bey Face, and so the beast was never seen since, until the new leader (the old leader's son) took his place."
"Who is his son?"
"His son's name is Arix. His bey is Sonic Drahelix MS110FSF. He created a Machine to locate his father's lost Beast. And upon finding it, sealed it inside his bey. He must've sent his clan members to go after my dad."
"So the Ten year old kid and the wierd guy can't be part of this Clan, right?"
"Actually, they can, and they must be. There are members of this clan all over the world... But like I said, they try to keep a low-profile so no-one has been aware."

Meanwhile...

Wolf and Arix ran out of their current residence and into the forest.
"If you're the leader of this clan..." Wolf said,"Why are you here? Cant, can't you send some members to do this for you?"
"No." replied Arix,"I am recruiting new senior-members, so I want to meet them in person."
"So you want me to be a Senior Member?"
"Yes. Take this." Arix gave Wolf a Black and Red Galaxy Wheel.
"What is this?" Wolf had never seen this wheel before.
"It's Galaxy." Arix said,"Forget Storm, there are much better Attack Wheels..."
Wolf got a bey tool out of his pocket, twisted the face bolt and replaced Storm with Galaxy.
"Heheh, Thanks... Thanks. So, how're we gonna get to the base?"
"Our base is underground. Beneath this very forest. As far as the puplic are concerned, we never exist. And we don't wanna start existing to them now. So our base is preferably underground."
"Cool, Cool."
"Follow me." Arix walked to a certain tree, with a stubby rock in the shape of a Beigoma at the bottom.
"This tree will lead us to our base. I kept that rock there so I'd remember which tree to go to." Arix placed his hands softly on the bark of the tree, slid his hands across and felt a straight edge. He pushed that area, and then a sort of opening came out of the tree."Follow me." Arix and Wolf walked in and it automatically closed.

Back at Xero's house...

"Do you know where their base is?" asked Xero. Neta shook her head hopelessly.
"I know they're somewhere in this Town." she replied,"Just can't find where."
"Why'd you say that?"
"Most of the crimes being committed took place in this very town."
"True that. Then we shall use disguises. I have a bandana and sunglasses in my room." Xero ran up, and back down again. He had a bandana wrapped around his mouth and nose. It had Phoenix's face on it. He also had some dark sunglasses, obscuring his eyes. You couldn't see any facial features.
"Maybe you should dye your hair..." Taru said,"People will still recognise your hair."
"True." Xero laughed,"But I'm not dyeing it. I'll just shave it shorter or something." After a few hours, the team were prepared. They went with Xero's Idea. They all had bandana's with their bey's Faces on it and Sunglasses. Liro wore long sleeves to cover up his tattoos.
"Anyone?" Kua asked.
"What?" Aios replied.
"Got any Ideas where their base is?
Xero thought for a while...
"Goma Land...?"
"What the hell?"
"B-Pit?"
"That's stupid."
"Underneath our school!?"
"I highly doubt that."
"In my room?"
"No."
"Coffee Shop."
"No."
"Everywhere?"
"..."
"Forest?"
"Naah."
"On the highest building?"
"Uhh..."
"Wait!" Neta interrupted,"It could be in the forest! That's the one place my dad always avoided!"
"Then what are we waiting for?" Xero asked. The gang went off with a funny appearance, a group of kids in bandanas and sunglasses.

At the B-Pit...

"Bang!! Bang!!" someone was knocking,"Open the door!!"
It was the Ten year old kid with the Galaxy Pegasus 135CS.
"Let me ihihin..." The door said open, but the shop was closed.
"All I want is some new stickers..."
Ian then closed his eyes and spoke to his bey.
"Pegasus... Guide Me..." he said, then BAM...! a flying horse came out of his pocket and smashed the door open."Thanks, Pegs." He walked in and grabbed some new stickers for his bey and walked out. If you've forgotten, he has the power to talk to Beasts.
"Tap, Tap, Tap." The recurring sound of footsteps came closer to the boy.
"State your Title!" Three Police officers with guns came by the door.
"If you mean my name..." The boy said,"It's Ian. But let me assure you, my name will be the least of your worries once I launch my bey."
The police shot their guns, but beys came out. One was Flame Aquario D125MS. Another was Storm Cancer 105RF, and the last was Rock Bull C145B.
"Weaklings." Ian launched Pegasus, and destroyed all three beys.
"Slaughter them..." I shall not explain the details, but let's just say that it resulted in body parts. Ian was a ruthless child. But it was unknown if he was working for the Hou Clan or not.
"Since when did the Force start blading?" he asked. A young lad (darkaries24's Character) came walking past.
"Oh my God." he gasped,"What the hell happened here?"
"Who wants to know?" said Ian.
"What?"
"You got some beef here?"
"Who do you think you are, kid?"
"Better than you."
"How can you act like that when--"
"These bodies? I did this. Piece of cake."
"Agh... I'm go-- No. I can't let a kid show me who's boss. Flame Wolf 125SD!"
"Pfft! What a carpy combo! You're lame!" Pegasus zoomed at Flame Wolf.
"Move to the right!" the trespasser cried.
Pegasus slammed straight into a wall, but continued slamming in. It was soon noticed that Pegasus was cutting down the wall. The wall was about to fall on the boy, but he jumped out of the way.
"Your bey is strong..." he said.
"Your bey is weak." Ian laughed.

Episode 10. End.
Please put a guy in with Rock Capricorn 100 FS and a special move called Rock Horn Smash. For info on special move click here. It's the only one by me on that page.
man i love being a bad guy
i cant wait for the next episode
yay! im in the story thanks again! (young boy? carpy combo? eh, what ever...)
i finnaly decided on a name... katsuo
and my special move (howling flame) it engulphs the foe and his/her bey in
simmering dark flames empairing the foes sences, cant smell(because of smoke)
cant hear (flames are "howling") cant see (engulphed in fire) air tastes like ash (doesnt matter most people dont taste stuff during battle) and things will sing you if you on contact, also causing damage by heat....
its a pretty well thought out move, and i think the name matches well with my bey.

thank you again!
(will sing you on contact, also causing damage by heat) wait let me refraize that, causes damage to opponents BEY with heat.

(katsuo, the name, means "victory")
So I guess I'm noy going to be put in it then? D= Anyays, nice job with cliff hangers. =D
yeah my character rocks, but he is mysterious... i like, but is he good or bad? i cant decide?
well ms110, is mecha spin 110, which pushes the air through it spinning the bey faster and faster so that the air around becomes sonic which can destroy a bey even when it's attacking and the sonic air just shreds anything in the way, Free spinning flat can lock so that when a bey attacks him while free spinning the bottom locks and it becomes more like an attack bey and evades it and shoots back at the other bey at insane speed...
and then g90 stands for gravity 90 and it keeps it in perfect balance so that if the bey gets hit up in the air it just uses it's track and comes crashing down again, also it can jump on opponents bey and balance on it because of its track and could probably even balance on a hair... it's one of the best defence, stamina, balance and attack parts at the moment. its speical move is orbit gravity where it makes all the opponents beys come into orbit around it slowing it down and then drahelix can just shoot out and smash them out of the arena, and the reason why it can do this is because it has powerful magnets that only react to the earth and it has a mini gyroscope to keep its balance, X doesn't stand for anything but it has certain parts on the track where there are grooves and thos can change when battling to change the type of performance, eg. the side of the WB shoots up to create F the middle of F shoots up to become HF...
oh and orbit can change shape aswell and the parts slide around it like a planet around the sun...

Prime drahelix SS stands for Star spin which spins incredibly fast and is made of metal so it can shred any bey it comes across, MSF stands for metal sharp flat which is hollow and can evade a bey by spinning on the sharp part and then balancing and atacking it... Prime can be put on either way so the stick out parts become attack or defence... GTG now so hope that helps!
(Nov. 19, 2010  8:40 AM)Nwolf Wrote: and then g90 stands for gravity 90 and it keeps it in perfect balance so that if the bey gets hit up in the air it just uses it's track and comes crashing down again, also it can jump on opponents bey and balance on it because of its track and could probably even balance on a hair... it's one of the best defence, stamina, balance and attack parts at the moment. its speical move is orbit gravity where it makes all the opponents beys come into orbit around it slowing it down and then drahelix can just shoot out and smash them out of the arena, and the reason why it can do this is because it has powerful magnets that only react to the earth and it has a mini gyroscope to keep its balance

I thought normal gravity does that already, LOL.
And LOL at the making the other Beys orbit it part.
(Nov. 19, 2010  8:40 AM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah my character rocks, but he is mysterious... i like, but is he good or bad? i cant decide?
well ms110, is mecha spin 110, which pushes the air through it spinning the bey faster and faster so that the air around becomes sonic which can destroy a bey even when it's attacking and the sonic air just shreds anything in the way, Free spinning flat can lock so that when a bey attacks him while free spinning the bottom locks and it becomes more like an attack bey and evades it and shoots back at the other bey at insane speed...
and then g90 stands for gravity 90 and it keeps it in perfect balance so that if the bey gets hit up in the air it just uses it's track and comes crashing down again, also it can jump on opponents bey and balance on it because of its track and could probably even balance on a hair... it's one of the best defence, stamina, balance and attack parts at the moment. its speical move is orbit gravity where it makes all the opponents beys come into orbit around it slowing it down and then drahelix can just shoot out and smash them out of the arena, and the reason why it can do this is because it has powerful magnets that only react to the earth and it has a mini gyroscope to keep its balance, X doesn't stand for anything but it has certain parts on the track where there are grooves and thos can change when battling to change the type of performance, eg. the side of the WB shoots up to create F the middle of F shoots up to become HF...
oh and orbit can change shape aswell and the parts slide around it like a planet around the sun...

Prime drahelix SS stands for Star spin which spins incredibly fast and is made of metal so it can shred any bey it comes across, MSF stands for metal sharp flat which is hollow and can evade a bey by spinning on the sharp part and then balancing and atacking it... Prime can be put on either way so the stick out parts become attack or defence... GTG now so hope that helps!

try to not make it sound like the best bey in the world....
i like the change from storm to galaxy that was nice
just a small question am i going to do any battles soon
(Nov. 19, 2010  10:12 AM)s200401150 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  8:40 AM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah my character rocks, but he is mysterious... i like, but is he good or bad? i cant decide?

try to not make it sound like the best bey in the world....

well it's not, but i'm going to post the weaknesses to Night so it's more of a surprise, also blah, it does that but this increases gravity around it and it keeps it spinning longer because it balances it more, so when it takes hits, it blances itself out straight away and doesn't start wobbling... and when it comes crashing down it's more like if you chuck a hammer up in the air on a soft floor like foam...