Night Story 0: Heat's Metal Counter Part

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-FACE-CON...#pid369386
Here you go Night. Sorry if that is not what you mean.
your story is amazing! can you read my new one if you don't mind. I'd love some tips! it's " The saga of a rising blader: Koh and Owl"
If it's not too much trouble, can i be in?

name: Kero Rin( also known as Dusk)
looks: dark blue hair covering left eye. eyes are purple. ( his left eye has the power to make a bey stronger, or destroy a beys beast so that's why it's hidden) black and white plaid button up that's open. He has a black shirt under it with the face of his bey, Hades( specified later). wears black jeans and purple knee high converse.
personality: nice, sweet, caring, helpful, extremely smart, partly shy, can be a little flirty( not disgusting flirty, but sweet flirty)

bey: Bone Hades BS(burn swords) 120 HF/S
bey description: Hades face is neon purple on a black background. The picture is a ghost with a flaming head and claws. Hades written in neon purple bubble font at the bottom. Energy ring is black skulls forming a circle. Bone is a wheel with 9 sharp blade protrusions circling the metal wheel. Blade part out. Burn swords is a neon purple track with neon orange swords that can stick out to avoid a bounce out and to attack another bey. bottom is a HF/S but Onyx black color

Bit beast: purple demon in a black hooded robe holding two flaming swords.

special move 1, Evil cutter: The swords stick out and cut into the other bey, lowering the other beys stamina. Even if opposing bey has a track that sticks out( ex: ED), it will attack the tip

special move 2, Underworld Bone Barrage: The wheel glows white and creates bones and fires them at the other bey. It lowers a bey's defenses and injects sort of a marrow poison to catch the other bey off balance

special move 3, Shadow wraith: Bit beast jumps out and steals half of th eother bey's stamina

special move 4, Final End, Blazing Sword Erruption!: The swords pop out but spin this time. Hades catches on fire and flys around the stadium in all different patterns, occasionally striking the other bey. Then, A dome of flame forms around the stadium( or other battle are). Then, All the fire focuses and shoots in on the other bey, creating an explosion.

thank you for considering my character Night! And if you put him in, remember, despite the bey, he is nice, sweet, shy and flirty( not disgusting flirty....... lol)
Double post. Edit the first post to include the 2nd one, then delete the 2nd one.
Ah night please don't tell me you've abandoned this story too
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:06 AM)Ra Wrote: Ah night please don't tell me you've abandoned this story too

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NO GOD NO!!!! Not this one too!!!! After Mes Moordenars and MFB G-REV?!?!?!?! Those were all good stories too! But this one is even better, so don't abandon it! You said you were going to continue, but it's still a story 0! NOOOO!!

EDIT: Ok, I've calmed down now. But seriously, why? And I know I sound hysterical in this post.
this is the best one ive read out of all the stories keep on making more night! i might even trry making my own story
WUT?!? ARE YOU ABANDONING THIS STORY?!?
dont tell me your abandoning it =O
i love this story please dont abandon it!
DONT STOP!!! this is one of the best stories I've ever read, please keep it up!!!!!!!!
Please please please please please please please please please please keep going!!! It's so good!!!!
can u include my character
name: russrock rock 4 short
bey:power fortune 001 ex
metal wheel: power it is a dark blue version of libra wheel wit space 4 an e ring
e ring: fortune a dark blue version of capricorn and the and the spikes are longer and and a bit brighter than rest of bey
001 is a shifting spin track that always matches the opponents in a dark blue color scheme
extreme is a tip that change into any other tip in a dark blue color scheme
please use mine
001? That is impossible. Plus, it seems like Night is done with this story.
It still makes no sense. It won't even happen in an anime. The Face won't fit. But Night has abandoned this story, so there is no point in suggesting characters. Plus, Libra was remade as Infinity. So Power really doesn't make sense.
nnnnnnnooooooooooooooo are you serious he really abandoned it
Looks like it. I'm disappointed too, but if he didn't like where it was going, he didn't. His choice, not ours.
the face is a metal dark blue w no sticker and power has spikes sticking to the sides a little bit different but seriously can we not argue
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:15 AM)russrock7283 Wrote: the face is a metal dark blue w no sticker

he means that the face cant fit a 001 (a track 001 is 0.01 millimetres, that is way to small)<- offtopic

to bad you are not continuing the story, it is your best (and like the best on the forum)
Hey! What about mine! But yeah, it is a shame...You won't see your creation, Russrock. The story is done! Look at the last time Night posted!
finaly got the metal ver of wind(not storm),its attack power exeeds vulcan a lot
I wanna be in it
Name: Xyo
Bey: MF-H Gravity PerseusD125RF
i dont know if he accepts
i love this story

p.s i love your story
plz make more im such a fan my pics your drawing