Night Story 0: Heat's Metal Counter Part

ah, take your time, you'll find some time to read it!
so far I like this story, keep up the good work night you are doing great! Smile
It must be hard having to keep up with two stories AND a sig shop. Wow, I couldn't do that.
Anyways, greatest story online that I've ever read, again!
Episode 14

Kua lay dead on the floor. Xero and Taru were ready to scream, but they saw a needle in the back of his neck. They knew that someone had done it, so they kept quiet, just in case the the culprit was tracking them by sound. They picked up Kua's body and carried him along. They stopped when the met Arix. He turned an looked at them and his face struck fear in their eyes.
"You!" Taru yelled.
"Oh. It's you carps." said Arix.
"How dare you...
Xero looked down and noticed that something was wrong.
"If you're the boss, why are you not out sending minions to get us? Why are you doing it yourself?"
"Hah." Arix replied,"You think I was looking for you!? A weakling fool like you!? Hahahahah!!"
"Yes. You are the weak one, anyway!"
"Hunh? I merely came out to the forest for a walk, not to mess with you fools."
"Then how comes every time you have the chance, you send one of your minions like Wolf to battle us?"
"Fine! Battle me, then!"
Arix pulled out a bey. Xero regretted saying those words, for he was almost certain he would lose... and it would cost him his bey.
"Do you like Sonic Drahelix MS110FSF?" laughed Arix.
"No." replied Xero.
"Given to me by my father after Neta's father killed him."
"Your father wasn't smart, was he?"
"What!?"
"Giving a decent bey to the most stupid nut in the world, you."
"Argh!! Decent!?"
"Yes."
"I'll show you decent!"
"Yes, you will."
"Arrrrgh!!" I'll kill you!"
"No, you won't. Anyway, this battle will gimme a chance to test out Infinity Phoenix ED145JB."
Xero was angering Arix on purpose.
"Three, Two, One..."
Both beys spun in a circle, Drahelix was moving considerably faster. It looked like an easy bey to beat, but was it?
"Taru." Xero said,"Please take Kua somewhere else. This was no 'walk in the forest', we are obviously being ambushed."
At his command, Taru leaped and ran with Kua to another area. Phoenix circled round and round. When Drahelix dashed to attack it, it leaned slightly back and dodged it , shifting it away with it's ED145 Track.
"Like father, like son!" laughed Xero. His plan to distract Arix was working.
"If you diss my father again, I'll kill you!" Arix replied.
"What? You gonna throw that cheap spinning top your father owned at me?"
"That's it!"
When Arix got angry, Drahelix's attacks became more lethal... And Arix was very angry. Drahelix stopped, then zoomed around in the other direction.
"Hmm..." speculated Xero,"That free-spinning bottom is causing the bey to move where it wants, right?"
"I'll kill you!" cried Arix.
"Hey, you know that your name backwards is almost the same as mine. Arix backwards is Xira."
"Shut Up!!"
Xero was ticking Arix off even more. Xero did not want to battle him head on. He had a plan.
"Phoenix!" pointed Xero,"Hide behind that tree!"
It was obvious to see what Xero's plan was now. If he could get Drahelix to destroy the forest, it'd be easier to spot the base of the Hou Clan.

Phoenix zoomed behind a tall tree. Drahelix then crashed round the corner to smash the tree down. The two beys began to dance around the forest, like a couple doing the Tango. Every move, One less tree. There was a certain tree that Infinity Phoenix hid behind. When Drahelix smashed into it, it exploded. There were mechanism inside of the tree, like an elevator. Xero picked up Infinity Phoenix and ran towards the tree. But then -- A massive plank of wood flew into Xero's arm.
"Aghh!" he cried. That was the same arm that was electrocuted by Liro and L-Drago.
Xero jumped down the tree, nonetheless and launched Phoenix, yelling,
"Phoenix Flower Attack!"
Phoenix zoomed up in a circle, creating a hurricane of fire. Arix was outside the flame shield and was blocked from entering the base. That area of the forest was burning down. Through the fire, Xero caught a glimpse of Arix smiling, and then fell down into the base.

Episode 14. End.
awesome, even i didn't realize it was xira backwards, hope you find a way to relate the name to xero, if you want i could post you a idea?
Hope my charecter comes to the rescue next part
cool episode!!!! wow kinda a lot of killing though... oh well, its still cooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
am i gonna be in it?
i dont care if im not in it, just wondering
WOW that was a giant cliffhanger. awesome episode! and Kua died :d but you know its a good story if you feel bad for the characters when they die! haha
This Story is really good I might have to put mine in here Wink. Keep up the good work Night.
Night=Awesomsauce

Man, I feel so awesome being in your story. I actually started dancing when I saw my character. I'm so mysterious. I imagined wearing a black cloak like the Akatsuki (Naruto).
yes, but i think momiji has some competition! you never know, perhaps you have rasengan? I only have sharingan and all kakashis moves! lol jk, but yeah love my character Night!
sup I luv ur stories can i ask if you could put me in the story too
u can make my name lol
my bey is

Face:Red Transparent Face With a WBBA Logo
Clear wheel: A white bull Wheel
Metal wheel:A White Burn wheel
Track:90
Bottom:WD
Episode 15

Xero landed into what seemed before to be a bottomless pit. A voice called out to him. It was a cry, but the words were inaudible. It sounded like a chicken, or a Phoenix of some sort. Xero was ready to drift off, but the voice gave him energy and pit him back in his senses. He staggered up, and tried to pull the twig out of his arm. This was harder than he thought, it was as if the twig wanted to stay there. He limped forth into the darkness. Everywhere he went, a candle lit up. But no-one was there. IT was as if the candles were alive and lit up every time he passed one. When it was bright enough, he found himself in a bright, medieval-looking office, with a carpet on the floor. The carpet the third scariest part of it all. The carpet was large and clean, with a print of Drahelix's Face on it. It was a large, gold face, with a picture of a Dragon with many wings. At the corner, it said,'Drahelix' in a very old type. Xero could tell that this bey was passed down generations. The second scariest thing was a timeline. Xero walked towards it and found that above it, it said,'Time Line of Drahelix'. It showed a Timeline of all the people in Arix's Family Tree that owned it. First, it was created in Medieval England by a man named Robin, who was fighting for freedom. He sculpted this bey so that he could help his poor people beat the king. He made a bet that if he won the battle, the poor will have half of the kings riches. The king owned a Hell Kerbex BD145DS, a bey that could distort space and teleport. It was a tough battle, but the poor man won, and with his money, he sailed with his wife and 10 of his merry men to a Town named Lori. There, he had a son and gave him this bey as his 5th birthday present. His on then became a king, and down through the timeline, it bacame a family tradition that you shall pass down this bey to your first son on his 5th birthday. But Arix did not get this experience, on his 5th Birthday, his father was found dead. Witnesses said that he had a battle with Neta's father, but Arix's father was so obsessed with power, that Neta's father was given no other choice than to kill him. It was said that Neta's father used two beys, Hell Kerbex and Flame Byxis. However, it remained unknown how he got those two beys. It's possible that Neta is a descendant of the rich king that was beaten by Robin.

The story on the time line surprised Xero, and then Xero took note of the most scary thing in the room. A portrait of a man with a mean look on his face. Xero walked backwards until he heard a voice.
"Interesting, Isn't it?"
Xero turned around,"Arix! Wait..."
Xero looked at the person properly and it was not Arix. It was Kazuya.
"I'm Kazuya." the boy laughed,"I lit the candles. This is not the direction of the Hou Clan's main base. I lit the candles in this direction so that a could lead you to the wrong area."
Kazuya was standing next to the little boy who owned Rock Capicorne 100FS. Xero had mixed emotions, but never spoke.
"This," said Kazuya,"Is why we want the two beys."
"Why does it involve you?" asked Xero,"It's his family."
"The guy does interesting deals..."
"Money? Is that the only reason why you help?"
"No, because he a friend as well."
"You're a liar."
"Haha, you're in some state to talk to me like that! I could easily push that twig further inside your arm."
Kazuya got out his Bubble Blowfish ESK145PWB.
"My Defence Type will wash the flame out of your Phoenix with it's water!"
The little boy looked at Xero with a straight face. He looked depressed and tired.
"Uggh... I need a break."
"No time for breaks, kid." replied Kazuya.
"My name is not kid. You can call me Rico, like Capricorne."
"I cannot launch," Xero fibbed,"I have a splinter."
"This should be easier!" yelled 'Rico'(Which obviously wasn't his real name.)
"But it's wrong to attack an opponent with a disadvantage." Kazuya interrupted.
'Rico' launched Capricorne straight away, ignoring Kazuya. It almost hit Xero's arm, but a bey smashed into it, protecting Xero. Xero turned and it was Taru with a conscious Kua.
"What took you so long?" Xero asked, relieved.
"Went to buy some new parts."
Taru showed a Galaxy Aquario 90WF, Typical Taru.
"Taru, don't forget that you have a mechanism under your metal wheel!" Xero reminded.
"Hunh?" Taru replied,"What mechanism?"
"The one S gave you."
"Ohhhhhhhhh."
"Okay." said Kazuya,"Your family reunion is sweet, but now there is two more people, and we can have a fair battle."
"Yeah!" laughed 'Rico',"Then we can steal their power!"
Xero, Kua and Taru all stared in a confused manner.
"I shouldn't have mentioned that part, should I?"

Episode 15. End.
hah good! Hope i'm in the next part! I cant wait you are possibly one of the best authors on here!
Hah! Epic story! If you add my character, please don't make me evil, Terry's too lazy to be evil. (Being evil is a lot of work) Still hands down the best author I've seen in a while.
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:24 PM)Night Wrote: Episode 15
"Hunh?" Taru replied,"What mechanism?"
"The one S gave you."
"Ohhhhhhhhh."
"Okay." said Kazuya,"Your family reunion is sweet, but now there is two more people, and we can have a fair battle.
Episode 15. End.

lol... taru is pretty forgetful Smile
anyways, again you have amazed me with your awesome writing skills, wow.
will i be in the story?
hmm nice story and why hasnt aio been in the story for some time
Ok, yay thank you.
Also, I have a question: hy did the name of this thread change? It went from story 2 to story 1 and now it's story 0???