Night Story 0: Heat's Metal Counter Part

Can't wait!!! The suspense is building!!!
Keep up the good work!!!
(Dec. 10, 2010  2:37 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: wait i thought he had bull T shirt because his name was taru?

Yeah, that's why I gave him that name. Cookie for you, too.

Has anyone noticed that Xero has not had a full battle in a long time?

Also, Nwolf, You're character is one of the big bad guys, and big bad guys never appear much.
yeah, i wondered that too, it always seems to be everyone else who has the awesome battles...
i also really wanna see Xero figt Arix...
I really wanna see a conspiracy. those are always fun. like if artix was really a good guy. or if Taru was really a bad guy.
I'm loving it, but bit beasts no longer exist in the MFB series. Besides that, I enjoyed it a lot.
(Dec. 10, 2010  11:51 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: I'm loving it, but bit beasts no longer exist in the MFB series. Besides that, I enjoyed it a lot.

umm have you never seen an anime battle from the MFB series? i understand if you dont want to call it a bit beast, but there's really no way to ignore the bright shiny animals and monsters that represent the beys and fight with them in the show...
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:14 AM)goldenpotato Wrote: umm have you never seen an anime battle from the MFB series? i understand if you dont want to call it a bit beast, but there's really no way to ignore the bright shiny animals and monsters that represent the beys and fight with them in the show...
They are metaphorical representations.
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:14 AM)goldenpotato Wrote: umm have you never seen an anime battle from the MFB series? i understand if you dont want to call it a bit beast, but there's really no way to ignore the bright shiny animals and monsters that represent the beys and fight with them in the show...
They are metaphorical representations.

That's a good way to put it.
(Dec. 09, 2010  10:59 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: the ice could be the shape of a icicle impale you

That is an epic point.
yes, but most icicles shatter as fragile as a lily when trying to implae, flames roar like a lion and surge as a force, blazing through such lilies...

sorry slipped inot martial arts mode, but what i meant is that in the real world fire melts ice like a lion tramples on precious lilies...
(Dec. 11, 2010  10:52 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yes, but most icicles shatter as fragile as a lily when trying to implae, flames roar like a lion and surge as a force, blazing through such lilies...

sorry slipped inot martial arts mode, but what i meant is that in the real world fire melts ice like a lion tramples on precious lilies...
Off Topic| Yay for similes!

I want to battle and destroy taru
Night, just a recommendation, you may want to change the name of this story to something more meaningful. Heat's metal counter part makes up a relatively small part of the story. But of course, this is just my recommendation, you can do what you want with your story.
(Dec. 11, 2010  10:52 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yes, but most icicles shatter as fragile as a lily when trying to implae, flames roar like a lion and surge as a force, blazing through such lilies...

But the water made from the melting ice doses the fire....
And Ice can kill you 2 ways, impaling and freezing. while fire car only burn you to death.
btw this thread is getting darker by the minute.
(Dec. 11, 2010  11:33 PM)Beyson Wrote:

Off Topic| Yay for similes!

off topic: EPICNESS

I'll add this to my sig once it's finished.
I hope that the next ep will be really good!!!!
Keep it up!!!
Corvus, many Titles have little to do with stories.
Does 'Explosion' have much to do with Beyblade?
true, very very true. but as I said, it's your story, do what you want with it.
the name "heats metal counter part" attracted me to this story and i love this story Smile
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:15 AM)s200401150 Wrote:

sorry slipped into martial arts mode, but what i meant is that in the real world fire melts ice like a lion tramples on precious lilies...
But the water made from the melting ice doses the fire....

ahh, but if the fire is hot enough the water evaporates...
^ sorry but that is super offtopic, no more discussion about that
yea.........but just saying fire can also kill you two ways........the SmOkE!
Didn't Wolfblade just say NO MORE DISCUSSION ON THAT! Man, some people...
Dear Night,
I am really enjoying this story. The plot seem really interesting to me. I encourage you to continue this story.
-Cyber Red