Night Story 0: Heat's Metal Counter Part

no prob, alot of people live to read your stories! i live to read yours and make mine!
Woo Hooo Night is the best no one can defeat night Woo Hoo
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:27 PM)tommy wenalvin Wrote: Woo Hooo Night is the best no one can defeat night Woo Hoo

Nwolf's is really good, and everyone who's read mine likes it(but their's are way better).
Whoa, Havent posted in a long time
(Off topic sorry)
So anxious for the next part Smile
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:50 PM)Cyber Red Wrote: Dear Night,
I am really enjoying this story. The plot seem really interesting to me. I encourage you to continue this story.
-Cyber Red
Episode 16

"Ah!" yelled Kazuya. Kazuya creeped up to the 11 year old and whispered something. They were off guard, so Kua, Taru and Xero thought of a plan.
"They're distracted." whispered Kua,"We shall use this to our advantage. All we do is run."
"But even if we escape from here..." Xero argued,"wouldn't Arix be waiting for us at the top?"
"He wasn't there when we came to save you."
"Okay, then... Let's Go!"
The three boys pushed past 'Capri' and Kazuya and ran along the hallway they came through. When Xero noticed the two were chasing them, he pulled out his BeyLauncher and pulled at the string as hard as he could, yelling,
"Ultimate move! Burning Oasis!"
Phoenix hit the ground, and continuously circled in one area, until a flame burst. Then Phoenix went on fire, setting the very ground it was spinning on to go on fire as well. It made a ring of fire on the ground, then leaped back into Xero's hand.
"Detonate!" cried Xero.
The ring of fire suddenly blew into a large column of fire, blasting out through the ceiling, so Kazuya and Capri couldn't get through. Xero, Kua and Taru all went to the 'tree elavator', or the secret door of the base. When they were back on the upper ground, where the forest had recently been burnt, they found Arix's bey, Sonic Drahelix spinning on the ground. But Arix was nowhere to be seen. Without thought, Taru ran up to the bey and kicked it sky-high. He started laughing cockily.
"Uh..." Xero frowned,"I don't think that was the wisest thing to do."

Just as he finished saying this, They saw a blue light in the sky, then the blue light turned into a blue beam, and soon...
"RUN!!" yelled Taru. Taru and Kua ran off without noticing that Xero was still there standing with his launcher aimed at the beam. Then he moved it down towards the trees' roots. He pulled the string, then Phoenix instantly set on fire, cutting down all the trees in it's path. Then, the falling trees blocked Drahelix's path, and knocked it off balance, causing it to fly in another direction. The town.

"Aw, man..." Xero groaned. He followed Kua and Taru to the town, and when he caught up with them, he said,"Meet up at my house, we need to sort stuff out."
The three returned to Xero's house, like he said to do. They sat in silence.
"So, are we the only ones left?" asked Taru.
"Yeah, I guess so..." replied Xero,"I don't know what happened to Neta, Liro and Aios."
"How did you survive that beam?"
"About that..."
"What?"
"I deflected the beam, but then it flew into the town, somewhere."
"You Idiot! Why would you do that?!"
"Well, Neta, Liro and Aios are still in the forest, If I let the beam strike the ground, they'd be dead."
"Oh, so then you risk the lives of hundreds of people, just to save three!?"
"It wasn't my intention to make it rebound and fly here! I was only trying to stop it from hitting the forest!"
"Well you have to fix it!"
"Yeah, I can..! And I will! I can use the Launcher attachment that S gave me, remember?! It can tell me where beys are on the mini-map!"
"You better!"
"But first, I must go and get new parts at Goma-Land!"
Taru sighed.
"I'll come too."
Xero went to Goma-Land and saw his boss. The ever-so-nice, Mr.Bakowski.
"Ah, Hello, My friend. It is not a working day, you don't need to work today.
"Oh, I came for new parts. If I want a Stamina bey, I'ma need better parts than ED145 and JB."
"I agree. What are you looking for?"
"Hmm, I need an SD bottom and an AD145 Track, Please!"
"Since you help out so much, you get them for free! Let me go ad get them."
While Mr.Bakowski was searching for AD145 and SD in the back, Taru and Kua walked into the store. Xero and Taru still didn't speak to each other, so they waited in silence. Mr. Bakowski brought the parts Xero needed, then he laughed,
"Ah, Taru! What brings you here?"
"Yeah, I just noticed that HF sucks so I want an RF."
"100 Nia."
"What!?!?"
"Just Kidding! Haha, you should've seen the look on your face, Taru!"
"Hehe... Heh..."
"Here's your RF, and come again to buy soon, I have a Vulcan wheel next month."
"I work here... So 'coming again' won't be a problem... What is Vulcan anyway?"
"Oh, See. I had a trade with some African residents a few weeks ago. Vulcan is a Wheel invented in Africa, use mostly by Egyptians. It is one of the most powerful Attack wheels I've ever laid my eyes on!"
Just at that moment, a tall familiar 'face' walked in. He was drinking coffee.
"Ah, him again..." Xero thought.

Episode 16. End.

Sorry for the carp episode. I have stuff to do, sorry.
no i like it! anyway can my characters bey change to revolver necrus?
yes i will find it, hang on:

bey: Revolver Necrus CCS (chain claw spinner) 90CGF (carbon grip flat) appearance , a mixture of this bey:

and this one:

also CCS is a load of claws that stick out slightly as groups of three and then when a bey comes towards it it launches out on a chain slightly and strikes the opponents track, however it has its downside of of if the bey loses too much momentum it can dig in the ground and stop the bey. the bey can be left or right spin for spin-stealing or normal so i use my special launcher heavy revolver that looks like a revolver and uses a extra long ripcord. carbon grip flat has a slightly grippy tip so that if its about to hit the wall of the stadium, go off a cliff etc. it will stop it and means it can go up walls...

special moves: Infinite revolver magnum! the bey starts speeding up and a spirit of a warrior with a gold body and a dragon shaped head as a helmet. he has a weapon of three long silver claws that form a like normal claws three close together but sticking out. it's on a chain. he also has a golden revolver that is in a holster on a belt of which has markings and symbols over it and has a buckle slightly to the side of the middle that is a symbol that says Necro in an ancient language. he pulls out the revolver and jumps to the side of the opponents bey and fires 4 rounds of his magnum that shoot at the opponents bey that hit the sides of it and knock the opponent off balance then he loads a final gold bullet and it spins really fast and creates a whirlwind behind the bullet and everything goes slo-mo and the bullet hits the face bolt smashing it out of the stadium and creating a crater where the bey was...

sorry for the big description, also my guy gets an imrpoved launcher called the heavy revolver which can spin both left and right to spin steal or not...
Hey Night can i be in name Arashi Miyamato clothing jeans sneakers and tshirt with Susanow's face on it. bey MF Bakushin Susanow 100RF special move Furious Tearing Storm Blast a giant whirlpool forms around Susanow who then rams into the opposing bey causing serious damage. brown hair im a rebel who shows up in Xero's town and defeats a bunch of the Hou Clan and im good and join Xero's team.
OH MY GOD I MIGHT BE IN THE NEXT EPISODE. well i can tell u why .my characters a coffee addict
Hah. Great story Night! Still just as good, if not better than the 1st episode. Every time I work on my story it keeps getting deleted, so I keep having to start part 6 over... HOW DO YOU MANAGE THIS STUFF!?!?
Heheh, I don't know. When an Idea pops into my head, I start writing it down (or drawing it).
thats like me! anyway loving the story!
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:46 PM)Ra Wrote: OH MY GOD I MIGHT BE IN THE NEXT EPISODE. well i can tell u why .my characters a coffee addict

Joyful_2 And your avatar shows your happiness
And yes he does love his cofee
Here's my char

Name - Infinity
Bey - Infinity Blaze 100WF
Design- Has a Sol Blaze face on his shirt, wears a jacket and pants and shades. Has an extra Infinity wheel. Initially a Rival, but becomes part of Xero's team.
can i be in the story
name:shelock
beyblade:basalt bull ebd145 pxb
description:pxb stands for polished xtreme ball
ebd145:eternal body defence (a round thing larger than the bey which is really good in defence)
special attack:diving horn smash (bey goes high in the sky and comes in a red streak of light
and hits the bey
Quick note: The guy in you signature doesn't look very happy Night.
I don't see anything carp about it!!
Keep up the good work!!!
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:29 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Could I be in the story? I would be Taiwo Seigi, and own Justice Ma'at WF145 RHF/PF. You could view it in the Create a metal fight beyblade again thread. I am an old thug who turned good after finding Justice Ma'at, and going through a journey and all.

Could you write your bey here, because I am too lazy to go to the character's thread.
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:43 PM)Night Wrote: Heheh, I don't know. When an Idea pops into my head, I start writing it down (or drawing it).

Okay, tried that, and it kinda worked, my story is looking...er...not deserted again. Anyways, I wish I could write like that. I'll probably stick with my comics.
(Dec. 26, 2010  11:47 PM)Night Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:29 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Could I be in the story? I would be Taiwo Seigi, and own Justice Ma'at WF145 RHF/PF. You could view it in the Create a metal fight beyblade again thread. I am an old thug who turned good after finding Justice Ma'at, and going through a journey and all.

Could you write your bey here, because I am too lazy to go to the character's thread.
Night im just like that too lazy to do things at times
(sorry off topic)
And so many new charecters!