New worldbeyblade.org — bug and issue reporting

(Dec. 28, 2018  9:44 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:30 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Whenever I click on the “__ minutes ago” button below each link it doesn’t take me to the most recent post that I’m trying to access

It's been working for me, but perhaps the auto-scroll effect isn't working for you for some reason. What are you browsing on? Which browser and device?

I’m using an iPhone and Safari
My tournament flag in Upcoming Tournaments is wrong
(Jan. 08, 2019  3:54 PM)ks123 Wrote: My tournament flag in Upcoming Tournaments is wrong

Yes, we’ve noticed the bug and are looking into it. Hopefully we can get it fixed soon! Sorry about that.
Hi, I have a passport and have participated in several tournaments (nyc, Brooklyn, Long Island, a bunch in Philly) especially in the past year but there is only one tournament listed in my bio—
Is there anyway to fix this or have my bio updated?
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:16 AM)RandomBlader64 Wrote: Hi, I have a passport and have participated in several tournaments (nyc, Brooklyn, Long Island, a bunch in Philly) especially in the past year but there is only one tournament listed in my bio—
Is there anyway to fix this or have my bio updated?

The reason why is because those tournaments have not been processed into the rankings
We're rapidly catching up though, so keep an eye out for updates! ?
(Jan. 27, 2019  6:31 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: We're rapidly catching up though, so keep an eye out for updates! ?

Just curious is “The Great Geist Yami” about to be processed into the rankings?
Hi everyone!

Just putting it here as well; we're aware of an issue regarding our SSL certificate having expired! We're having a few issues getting the new one up and running (a simple task becoming not-so-simple...) so please bear with us during this period!

Thanks all!
Some user title is wrong: This user not have title and some more user title is wrong color.
Mobile layout message after report post to moderator is gray and I am not understand text.
Some online user show Reading Thread, but not show, what thread.
I can no longer post a thread in the tournament report section. Not sure why.
(Feb. 07, 2019  5:16 PM)Shindog Wrote: I can no longer post a thread in the tournament report section. Not sure why.

This is fixed. For some reason Organizers were set to not have the ability to post threads.
@[Kei], shop is again down
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:08 AM)ks123 Wrote: @[Kei], shop is again down

Thanks, will fix tonight.
@[Kei], why not these bits awarded?:
Quote:
They're Bit Boosters, so they're placeholders which we "open" into Bits inside them when awarded.

Think of it like a pack of trading cards. You get one, but you don't know what's inside it until it's opened (in this case, awarded).
When i make a button the link wont work even though its the actual link
So many thread and post counts in user profiles is wrong.
Can you give an example?
(Feb. 22, 2019  9:09 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Can you give an example?
@[KnightPro] threads in profile is 2 but show 1
(Feb. 23, 2019  5:51 AM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  9:09 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Can you give an example?
@[KnightPro] threads in profile is 2 but show 1

He probably submitted Organizer quiz, and that is not visible.
I remember I could see a member's quiz, and even comment in that thread, It had really wrong answers. but that as once
Pretty much. Even if you can't see the post or thread, it might just exist somewhere you can't see, such as the Organizer's Quiz section, or as a thread we've archived instead of deleting.

On another note; minor QoL adjustments!
  • The text next to the button to report a post in a thread has been shortened on mobile. Unless you're on a really old phone, this should prevent the button from trailing off the screen.
    • We're conscious that this might be happening on other dropdowns onsite. If you see any of these, let us know where it is and what device you're using! We don't normally expect this to be happening unless your screen resolution is unrealistically small that we don't support it.
  • A padlock icon has been added to titles of locked threads to clearly show that is has been locked.
  • The Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum has been moved above Beyblade Customisations for better visibility.
  • Fixed a bug in which unstyled "Deleted Post" text could show up in the place of a deleted post if a user had certain user rights.
Thanks all!
I have noticed that when I like a post then tap on the number of likes it glitches me to the top of the screen which is really annoying
Some quotes quote wrong, @[~Mana~].