New Jersey and who lives there

(Oct. 31, 2020  11:03 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:52 PM)Roh\bel Wrote: There's an Instagram (omitted) account that posts tournaments every weekend. They made a post for tomorrow.
That's your account. I don't know why you're downplaying it, haha.

That said, we don't permit the advertising of non-WBO events at this current time. Rest assured, it is something we are working on but I've had to omit the handle for now. Sorry!

Thanks bro for the message
(Oct. 31, 2020  11:19 PM)Roh\bel Wrote: Outstanding detective work! Tell me this. Why does the WBO hate local, (non-WBO) community growth? It's how the WBO gains members; via word of mouth in active communities."Hey, there's a place with a ranking system for Beyblade." The best way to learn about the WBO is for its members to infiltrate active player groups.

It's not really a secret, so it's hardly detective work. Just seemed a bit disingenuous to see, haha. Nonetheless, while I think the discussion has been had with you enough times at this point, I'll explain again:

The WBO team does not hate local community growth at all. Project AIDA - our ongoing long-term community initiative - is all about re-evaluating how we approach the Beyblade community as a whole and becoming far more inclusive than we've ever been. We've never hated local or seperate communities in the slightest, we just have to be careful to both protect ourselves (our business, if you want), as well as be considerate of our status as a not-for-profit organization.

And that's where this isn't the easiest topic; on top of our pre-existing ambiguity towards what we're allowed to support over the past few years, we've had a few legal ramifications to consider since the formation of Fighting Spirits last year too. And publishing our AIDA plans earlier this year was a sign of us saying "yeah, we've looked into it, got legal advice, and studied what we need to know . Now we're ready to take steps to support this".

But if we're going to do this, we want to do it justice and do it properly. We don't want this to become an uncontrolled situation similar to walking into a Walmart and seeing an absurd number of Best Buy adverts. That would hinder our own ability to function, would look bad on the surface and could be viewed as a tactless approach, so we want to lay out our expectations for allowing this properly.

We want to offer local communities most of the same functions that we offer our WBO Organized Play organizers; dedicated event pages, proper placement on the site where suitable, the same improved communication channels that we want to implement for WBO events etc.

Between the logistics of offering that and the legal policy work we need to settle on, we just don't feel it's right to permit this yet. But I honestly cannot stress enough, we are working on it and will share more when we're happy with our progress. We aren't trying to be unnecessarily cruel to non-WBO communities, we just need and want to do this right and not run unnecessary risks.
(Nov. 01, 2020  2:31 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  11:19 PM)Roh\bel Wrote: Outstanding detective work! Tell me this. Why does the WBO hate local, (non-WBO) community growth? It's how the WBO gains members; via word of mouth in active communities."Hey, there's a place with a ranking system for Beyblade." The best way to learn about the WBO is for its members to infiltrate active player groups.

I just want to say this. Thanks for placing multiple paragraphs, it makes it tolerable to read. The art is under appreciated and should be used more often. It may be off-topic, but a mere like isn’t enough to show my gratitude.
(Oct. 06, 2020  1:31 AM)RemixRewind Wrote: Elizabeth, New Jersey

Ay not far from me. Im from carteret

Also for those who want to know, there are tournaments that me and a few others do thats not wbo related. We like to have fun and my tournament that I do is completely different and interesting. As of right now, my tournaments that I do are on hold cuz of the weather but will start back up in February. If you want to message me or learn more of what i do, pm me. You can also message me on my Instagram FlameLeone2300
Hey guys, i have a discord server where we can talkabout meet ups if you guys are interested
I’m in jersey. Also have a few friends who enjoy blading . I’ve been looking for people to battle.
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:03 AM)Abimaeru Wrote: I’m in jersey. Also have a few friends who enjoy blading . I’ve been looking for people to battle.

I am next to jersey to and enjoy blading hopefully a person hosts near jersey
I’m in NJ and there are hardly any tournaments and I’m way to young to make my own. So anyone out there?
Hey everyone, i put together a channel on my discord server where we can communicate tournaments and other stuff for nj. Here is the link if you guys want to join.

[link redacted]
Tournaments in Nj start this month I can’t wait!
(Feb. 21, 2021  2:19 AM)WorldKai Wrote: Tournaments in Nj start this month I can’t wait!

Not sure just yet but its looking that way. Until me and other people give you guys the signal, we will let you know. Also join the discord that i posted earlier to stay in touch.
I live in philly but with take the drive I have a few people to join
I have recently become a WBO Organizer in an effort to hopefully revive the NJ scene a bit as well as give bladers from NJ the opportunity to hopefully increase their ranking and be able to enjoy the competitive aspect of Beyblade. I live in Hudson County, NJ, and wish to know about any bladers that live near me.
(Apr. 07, 2022  6:04 AM)RedDragon227 Wrote: I have recently become a WBO Organizer in an effort to hopefully revive the NJ scene a bit as well as give bladers from NJ the opportunity to hopefully increase their ranking and be able to enjoy the competitive aspect of Beyblade.  I live in Hudson County, NJ, and wish to know about any bladers that live near me.

There is a large Beyblade community in NJ however many members of the community aren’t WBO affiliated. It may be best to just post your tournament and see who joins as I’m sure many will. You can also reach out to Sniper as he is a big part of that area also 😎

Edit: Also just for proof, you have great bladers like Red Ninja 0829 in your area, he’s ranked 13, but travels a lot to compete. I think y’all just needed an organizer to get things going in you’re area and here you are. Hoping the best for you and your local community
Hello everyone, I am now opening registration for my first WBO tournament in NJ if anyone is interested. Also please tell anyone else which can include friends and family about this tournament if possible.

Tournament link: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Return-...ch--105058
(May. 21, 2022  8:42 PM)Final_Rosé Wrote: Anyone live near Newark here?

I'm in Belleville. I've tried to host events in Branch Brook Park in Newark a few times and one WBO event before covid.

Let's try again!
I live in Cinnaminson NJ, and I would like to find people to play with too.
I live near newark new jersey