New Jersey and who lives there

yeah I live about 15 mins from Princeton Citrusninja3
(Feb. 07, 2020  12:12 AM)FlameDan Wrote: yeah I live about 15 mins from Princeton Citrusninja3

Okay then, looks like we go to rival schools if you go to the Hillsborough school district.
There's a store in Hillsdale that will host non WBO tournaments in the future. I am working out the details with them.
I missed the clifton tournament but is there anyone in nj who can host a tourney or would want to participate
(Feb. 20, 2020  1:57 AM)FlameDan Wrote: I missed the clifton tournament but is there anyone in nj who can host a tourney or would want to participate

I can host a tournament, but I have to wait until it isn't as cold outside because I haven't gotten around to finding a good indoor venue yet.
Hello I would like to join the tournament of beyblade
(Apr. 05, 2020  2:35 AM)Kris stevens Wrote: Hello I would like to join the tournament of beyblade

Well if you live in New Jersey, you're in the right thread. Once the shelter-in-place orders are over, I'm sure this thread will be a good source for finding New Jersey tournaments when they're running again.
Ok man so she the next beyblade tournament
(Apr. 05, 2020  3:09 AM)Kris stevens Wrote: Ok man so she the next beyblade tournament

This made no sense.
I'm in Mercer county, would love a NJ tournament!
we have to wait till corana virus is done to have a torunament
Hey i live in carteret nj. Also if you guys can, look at my YouTube channel and Instagram at Flameleone2300.
I would like to join a tournament when this covid-19 stuff is over I live in Bergen county
The tournament scene is in North Jersey.
Does anyone want to meet up this weekend?
Anybody thinking of hosting a tournament in New Jersey soon?
If anyone knows of a tournament in north jersey let me know.
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:17 AM)Zavi_141 Wrote: If anyone knows of a tournament in north jersey let me know.

There's an Instagram (omitted) account that posts tournaments every weekend. They made a post for tomorrow.
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:52 PM)Roh\bel Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:17 AM)Zavi_141 Wrote: If anyone knows of a tournament in north jersey let me know.

There's an Instagram (omitted) account that posts tournaments every weekend. They made a post for tomorrow.

That's your account. I don't know why you're downplaying it, haha.

That said, we don't permit the advertising of non-WBO events at this current time. Rest assured, it is something we are working on but I've had to omit the handle for now. Sorry!
(Oct. 31, 2020  11:03 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:52 PM)Roh\bel Wrote:  There's an Instagram (omitted) account that posts tournaments every weekend. They made a post for tomorrow.

That's your account. I don't know why you're downplaying it, haha.

That said, we don't permit the advertising of non-WBO events at this current time. Rest assured, it is something we are working on but I've had to omit the handle for now. Sorry!
Outstanding detective work! Tell me this. Why does the WBO hate local, (non-WBO) community growth? It's how the WBO gains members; via word of mouth in active communities."Hey, there's a place with a ranking system for Beyblade." The best way to learn about the WBO is for its members to infiltrate active player groups.