New Jersey and who lives there

well I couldn't find the Earth Synchrom and I figured that you would like the A230 track it comes with
(Aug. 03, 2013  10:50 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: well I couldn't find the Earth Synchrom and I figured that you would like the A230 track it comes with

Your right. I would love A230. That's why I bought that pack already LMFAO. The reason I don't want that first is cuz I have that pack already
well there's no such thing as too many parts in beyblade
(Aug. 04, 2013  12:38 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: well there's no such thing as too many parts in beyblade

LMFAO! Dude, if you find the Earth Synchrome 2 Pack, that would be great. And dude, is your Tourney official?
Cool I'll see what I can do but once we hit 15 bladers going we are gonna have another prize
I live in Newark, New Jersey.
It's good to know that there are other bladers beside me in New Jersey.
I didn't read all of the posts, so where will this tournament take place.
(Aug. 05, 2013  2:48 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Cool I'll see what I can do but once we hit 15 bladers going we are gonna have another prize

Dude, is your Tournament official?
(Aug. 05, 2013  4:29 PM)Joshil Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2013  2:48 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Cool I'll see what I can do but once we hit 15 bladers going we are gonna have another prize

Dude, is your Tournament official?

Please be patient i recently talked to triforceblader last night he said he is in the process of getting the tournament approved.
StrikerX and myself are officially confirmed.
Great!! Oh and I am hosting because 2 somebodies bailed on me. So can you Judge as well as compete?
Sure also if you need help with hostin just shoot me a PM and we can talk from there since I hosted before.
I'm starting to get back into beyblading, and since I live in New Jersey, want to help start up some tournaments.
well I'm having one August 24th will you go?
(Aug. 07, 2013  9:54 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: well I'm having one August 24th will you go?
where is it being held and at what time?
Also mfb tourney?
Mercer County Park at the Marina. Registration begins at 12:00 Noon and End at 1:00 PM

We are having a vote to decide on Zero G or BB-10 and at this very moment it is being looked at by Kai-V
Are we not able to have both?
Well Kai-V says I should use one for my first tournament
Triforceblader I ask my parents and they said ok
Great!!
No one word posts, dont want you to get in trouble Wink
Change me to confirmed. Thanks
no problem can't wait to see you there
So we should try to get a Tournament together here in NJ in October. So who is interested?
TRIFORCE PUT ME IN MABYE