New Jersey and who lives there

Is anybody interested in a NJ tournament in June or July?
I am In NJ. Near 08873 Somerset. PM me to battle. Getting Orion B:D
Somebody meet up with me for a battle! Or let's start a tournament. I live in Central Jersey (Monmouth County). The only Beyheads I know of keep using the same Beys. I need some new competition, it's too easy. haha

I use a heavily modified set of Beys that wreck havoc.
Hey! i am thinking of having a battle on the 25th of October. It will be just for fun! tell me what you guys think!
@[MattF0rce] you should host another NJ tournament soon.
(Oct. 14, 2015  11:25 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: @[MattF0rce] you should host another NJ tournament soon.

If I had the cash I would
Can't we all just get together at a time??

Anyone that can get to any park in Jersey City, cuz my bored self need a battle.
Or we could just set up a free tournament for fun, that'd be nice.
Just call em' out
(Jun. 28, 2016  8:58 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote: Can't we all just get together at a time??

Anyone that can get to any park in Jersey City, cuz my bored self need a battle.
Or we could just set up a free tournament for fun, that'd be nice.
Just call em' out

I'm practically retired aka: (don't have the money for burst but money for other stuff) I don't know about Jersey City but anywhere in Mercer County I'm okay with.
If I hosted an mfb tournament in the first/2nd week of August in Liberty State Park who will be able to come?
Limited format cuz we aint tryna have Diablo combos (i hate those).
actually no limited format

Alright I'm gonna host a tournament in Liberty State Park and I need people to come out. 7 players is the minimum correct? Come out and let's do this!

It's gonna be on the second or third Saturday this month, regular tournament time (unless I need to make changes in accordance to popular demand).

This is just to meet people, see who's actually out there in/ near the Hudson County Area.
Put me as MAYBE
(Aug. 04, 2016  10:34 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote: actually no limited format

Alright I'm gonna host a tournament in Liberty State Park and I need people to come out. 7 players is the minimum correct? Come out and let's do this!

It's gonna be on the second or third Saturday this month, regular tournament time (unless I need to make changes in accordance to popular demand).

This is just to meet people, see who's actually out there in/ near the Hudson County Area.

Confirm me
Anyonee else? At this point i only need 3 more confirmations
We also have to accept your proposal. You'll also be given a quiz to ensure that you understand the rules and what's expected of an organizer. Smile
(Aug. 10, 2016  1:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We also have to accept your proposal. You'll also be given a quiz to ensure that you understand the rules and what's expected of an organizer. Smile

Oh word a quiz?

Is it given when I write the proposal, or how else does that work?
Going to push back in hopes for more participants, so I can cover my certification issues and other stuff. Don't know when, probably 27th
How many people are active in NJ or would like to be more active?
(Dec. 27, 2016  11:53 PM)Sniper Wrote: How many people are active in NJ or would like to be more active?

I'm not in NJ, but how possible is it that you could make it to a Baltimore, MD event on the 7th?
I am still active, and I've got a friend with me and my brother
I'm from NJ. I'd be down to blade.
I'm looking at venues but if I can't get more than 7 on board now it's pointless
I could probably make it. when do you think? what part of NJ?
I'm gonna try to get more people on me