New Jersey and who lives there

OK Guys, I've submitted the event proposal and am just waiting for Kai-V to give the go ahead. When it gets approved, I'll post a link here so everyone can acces it easier. Get your Blader spirit reved up. The tournament is just around the corner!
This event will be a blast. I hope to see you all there with your "A" game. So who has the best Blader spirit?......
so are you coming? if so we could use your help

did she approve?
Yes I plan on being there to support Bazooka hosting. I will not be blading unless for some reason, there isn't enough people. I'm sure that won't be the case though.
Please battle me you are near the top of my list of bladers that I want to battle while I'm on the site also we need prizes your son wants there to be shogun steel beys
Man I'm so pumped!
I'm in. I think as prizes you should have samurai ifrit, ninja salamander and cosmic Pegasus, maybe phantom Orion and diablo nemesis.
(Jul. 30, 2013  1:01 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Please battle me you are near the top of my list of bladers that I want to battle while I'm on the site also we need prizes your son wants there to be shogun steel beys

Triforce, I will not be blading at this event. I will however blade against you if you'd like away from the event.

(Jul. 30, 2013  1:01 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Please battle me you are near the top of my list of bladers that I want to battle while I'm on the site also we need prizes your son wants there to be shogun steel beys

I would suggest buying them then.
you mean before the Event? that would be AWESOME!!! I private battle with one of my idols!!
(Jul. 30, 2013  2:01 AM)AZL Wrote: I'm in. I think as prizes you should have samurai ifrit, ninja salamander and cosmic Pegasus, maybe phantom Orion and diablo nemesis.

AZL, Thank you for offering to buy the prizes for this event.....

Does anyone have a smartphone that has a WIFI hotspot available for us to use there? Also, are their outlets Bazooka can plug a laptop in? Need to know these things ASAP please.
I do I have a Mobil hot spot
Hey great Leone. Can I tag into it with my laptop if we have an outlet I can plug in to? It would make the recording of the results that much easier. Triforce, is the an outlet I can plug into? Can you find out for me please. This is an A1 priority. thx
(Jul. 30, 2013  4:39 AM)Pruebame Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2013  2:01 AM)AZL Wrote: I'm in. I think as prizes you should have samurai ifrit, ninja salamander and cosmic Pegasus, maybe phantom Orion and diablo nemesis.

AZL, Thank you for offering to buy the prizes for this event.....

Does anyone have a smartphone that has a WIFI hotspot available for us to use there? Also, are their outlets Bazooka can plug a laptop in? Need to know these things ASAP please.
I'm not positive, but it appears AZL is not saying he will buy prizes, but what you should have.
Exactly what I meant.
Hey Guys I have some bad news. Unfortunately Bazooka and I will be unable to attend this tournament. I am having a hard time taking off of work and we need to stay in Virginia.

My apologies for not being able to get there but I wanted to let you guys know as soon as I found out today.
Well you were the one hosting please inform Kai v so we can get [pyro] or cye.
EDIT: Nvm!
She was aware before I made this post. good luck all
COUNT ME IN. IM COMING. PUT ME AS CONFIRMED BLADERS
cool but for now I'm not sure if we are having the tournament but I am trying my hardest to make it happen!!!!

Since this was originally my tournament I will be hosting but this was the original name of the tournament:

The Battle By The Lake!!!

Fee: $5 for any Non-Passport holders.

Format: Unknown at the moment

Date: August 24th, 2013

Location NJ 334 S Post Rd, West Windsor Township, NJ
Other name for location: Mercer County Park at the Marina

Stadium: Both BB10 AND Zero-G afterwards

Time: Registration starts at 12:00 Noon and Ends at 1:00

The Tournament starts at 1:20

A Zero-G tournament will be shortly after the BB10 tournament.

Judges:

1. Triforceblader
2. UltimateOrion
3: Ethan H
PRIZES:

1st: a shogun steel water synchrom 2 pack

2nd a hyperblade or Shogun steel single pack not sure what we can find

3rd a hyperblade or Shogun steel single pack not sure what we can find

CONFIRMED BLADERS:

Triforceblader
UltimiteOrion
UltimiteCrown
UltimitePegasus
Leone7
Anak1n183
beylegend2000
Ethan H
Zero X
Striker X
Joshil
Bladerplatypus
Meow!
MAYBES:
Meow!
Jedi Will's sister
hres1440
Jedi Will

For more information about the battle grounds of the tournament go to this link:

http://166.78.107.46/facilities/mercer-c...-boathouse
So it's official
@ Leone7 not exactly
(Aug. 03, 2013  7:55 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: @ Leone7 not exactly

Put me as confirmed on your tournament that your hosting.
thanks will do Okay nine people I'd like to bring it to 15 people we do that and I'll try and get another prize think we can do that?
(Aug. 03, 2013  8:31 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: thanks will do Okay nine people I'd like to bring it to 15 people we do that and I'll try and get another prize think we can do that?

Def. And for first place, don't you think it would be a better idea to do the Earth Synchrome 2 Pack or Fire Synchrome 2 Pack?