NYC Toy Fair 2020

Ill be loading some Toy Fair Photos as I get them.

Hasbro:

[Image: 2020-02-23.jpg]

originalzankye coverage:

Pegasus looks so bad it’s ridiculous. Lord Spryzen looks decent enough except for the lack of rubber. It’s also nice to see Egis, and some of the remakes getting rereleased.
Cosmo Valkyrie is also in the second row of shelves, actually. Huh.
What is the bright yellow bey in the middle of the 3rd row?
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:33 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: Pegasus looks so bad it’s ridiculous. Lord Spryzen looks decent enough except for the lack of rubber. It’s also nice to see Egis, and some of the remakes getting rereleased.

Where do you see Pegasus and Spryzen?
Both are on the top shelf but lord is kinda to the side so you canted really see it
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:38 AM)Shout Wrote: Both are on the top shelf but lord is kinda to the side so you canted really see it

I can see Spryzen now but still can’t see pegasis. Is it the one to the very right on the top shelf?
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:41 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:38 AM)Shout Wrote: Both are on the top shelf but lord is kinda to the side so you canted really see it

I can see Spryzen now but still can’t see pegasis. Is it the one to the very right on the top shelf?

It's the blackish one, to the left.
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:41 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:41 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I can see Spryzen now but still can’t see pegasis. Is it the one to the very right on the top shelf?

It's the blackish one, to the left.

I see it as well. Now I feel dumb because I thought OriginalDankstr was talking about the MFB remake Storm Pegasus.
Lol. Hypersphere ended up being SUCH a flop with these releases. Good job, Hasbro. They have so little that they repeated Beyblades in their showcase.

It had all the potential.
I've removed the incorrect jump to conclusions and the disagreement it led to. Actions have consequences and I will be assessing him a warning percentage. There's no need for anyone to discuss it further.

Thank you for uploading the photos. I do wish Hasbro's burst releases were more in line with TT's though.
I'm sorry for sneaking into this discussion, but that picture includes all the beyblades Hasbro've shown there in NY?
Edit: Nevermind, i've just read that new pictures will be uploaded as soon as possible in the first message.
(Feb. 24, 2020  1:01 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I've removed the incorrect jump to conclusions and the disagreement it led to. Actions have consequences and I will be assessing him a warning percentage. There's no need for anyone to discuss it further.

Thank you for uploading the photos. I do wish Hasbro's burst releases were more in line with TT's though.

Yeah, if Lord has the same gold as on Turbo Spryzen, it's going to look kind of ugly. Even just aesthetically, not to mention the fact that we'll probably just get a left spin hollowed Lord and a right spin hollowed Lord
(Feb. 24, 2020  1:11 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: I'm sorry for sneaking into this discussion, but that picture includes all the beyblades Hasbro've shown there in NY?

Probably not, we just gotta wait
Also, bringing old releases to a Toy Fair (which is supposed to show for the very first time new products) makes no sense at all. Anyway, i think Lord Spryzen S5 could be good as a weird attack layer given the lack of rubber which exposes its contact points entirely. Like Judgement Joker J5.
Yeah I wasn't able to go in myself and hasbro keeps their stuff for VIP eyes so but I know a few people who can get into those closed doors and asked to snag me photos.

They're not into beyblades and had work meetings so photos will roll in slowly
If only I was able to get in lol.

Everyone I knew got a badge because of work and couldn't get me in this year  Unhappy
(Feb. 24, 2020  5:13 AM)superrobotking Wrote: If only I was able to get in lol.

Everyone I knew got a badge because of work and couldn't get me in this year  Unhappy
Ahh, hopefully for the future you can get one, or find some way but best of luck for the future when it comes to that my friend.
All the new beys look great, excited to pick them up when they’re available.
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:35 PM)Okster Wrote: are they hasbro or tt hasbro right?

They're Hasbro Beys.