NEW PROJECT: WBO Rules Translating

WBO RULEBOOKS TRANSLATIONS

After 10 years, WBO Community is big and continue growing. In  Processed Event Archive, is 74 000+ posts. And tournaments is hosted different countries. Now, I think, is time to start translating WBO Rulebooks. Help to to translate Rulebooks to use them in WBO Organized Play events.

LIST OF TRANSLATIONS 

LANGUAGE                    AUTHOR                   STATUS                     ACTIVE?               LINK 

Estonia                          @[ks123]             In Development             Active               Get Here

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE

Post here with link to Google Drive folder, where is Rulebooks. You need started at least one Rulebook, where translating is done or in progress. If you posted here WBO Organizers need to review this. After at least 4 accept from Organizers, I add your translation to list.

TABLE INFO

STATUS
Status show, if translation is completed or in development.

ACTIVE
Active show, if updates added to Rulebooks.

Post here if you have questions.

This is a great idea! At the very least I bet we could get translations in French, Italian, German, and Hindi based off of the active users we have here on the WBO.
That's a really good idea. ? I would really like to help translating the rulebook into German. ?
(Feb. 02, 2019  7:46 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: This is a great idea! At the very least I bet we could get translations in French, Italian, German, and Hindi based off of the active users we have here on the WBO.

Hindi>....
I am In, But got a lot of work to do........
Sometimes in Near future
Estonia Folder link is now added.
(Feb. 03, 2019  5:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2019  7:46 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: This is a great idea! At the very least I bet we could get translations in French, Italian, German, and Hindi based off of the active users we have here on the WBO.

Hindi>....
Sometimes in Near future
You can search team, who develop translations. Smile
(Feb. 06, 2019  6:33 AM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2019  5:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hindi>....
Sometimes in Near future
You can search team, who develop translations. Smile

umm, 8 pages done, 8 remaining.
Estonia Need-To-Know sheet is now ready, and I hope finish Burst rulebook soon Smile
Can I see the rule books? I don’t know where they are Unhappy. (When I see them in English I can translate in multiple languages)
(Apr. 17, 2019  2:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Can I see the rule books? I don’t know where they are Unhappy. (When I see them in English I can translate in multiple languages)

You find them in Navigation Bar in Tournaments section.
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:46 AM)ks123 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  2:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Can I see the rule books? I don’t know where they are Unhappy. (When I see them in English I can translate in multiple languages)

You find them in Navigation Bar in Tournaments section.

I can’t view the whole thing Unhappy
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:46 AM)ks123 Wrote: You find them in Navigation Bar in Tournaments section.

I can’t view the whole thing Unhappy

If you use mobile? If yes, check Others section. There is Rules & Resources.
(Apr. 17, 2019  5:07 AM)ks123 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I can’t view the whole thing Unhappy

If you use mobile? If yes, check Others section. There is Rules & Resources.
I tried and it won’t work Unhappy. I guess I can’t do it for now.
(Apr. 17, 2019  3:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  5:07 AM)ks123 Wrote: If you use mobile? If yes, check Others section. There is Rules & Resources.
I tried and it won’t work Unhappy. I guess I can’t do it for now.

Here is direct link to Google DriveSmile
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:00 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  3:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I tried and it won’t work Unhappy. I guess I can’t do it for now.

Here is direct link to Google DriveSmile

I know that’s what I’m talking about!
Estonia account creation guide is completed.