[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

(Oct. 27, 2011  2:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: But on a serious note do you guys wanna ride up to VA and save that tournament the day before ours?

I might go, I have to check if I have anything planned that day. But it's still early so I'll have time to figure everything out. And hopefully get some new beyblades with my eBay Bucks.
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:13 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: But on a serious note do you guys wanna ride up to VA and save that tournament the day before ours?

I might go, I have to check if I have anything planned that day. But it's still early so I'll have time to figure everything out. And hopefully get some new beyblades with my eBay Bucks.

I wanna go to Richmond but unless i can get some people to go with me i wont be able to go. What beyblades are you trying to get? Do you have anything new?

Ebay bucks are like impossible to get. $100 dollars=3 ebay bucks.
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I wanna go to Richmond but unless i can get some people to go with me i wont be able to go. What beyblades are you trying to get? Do you have anything new?

I really need a Scythe Kronos, so that's what I'm aiming for. I haven't gotten anything new in a while the stores in my area still don't have Basalt Horogium, Flame Byxis, or any other good beyblades.

(Oct. 27, 2011  2:40 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:13 AM)Ziro Wrote: I might go, I have to check if I have anything planned that day. But it's still early so I'll have time to figure everything out. And hopefully get some new beyblades with my eBay Bucks.

I really need a Scythe Kronos, so that's what I'm aiming for. I haven't gotten anything new in a while the stores in my area still don't have Basalt Horogium, Flame Byxis, or any other good beyblades.
Considering the fact that you are going to get BB-117 do you really need another basalt? Kronos is top priority for everyone in my opinion.
Ive been playing around with scythe lately and its fun. I love it.
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:43 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ive been playing around with scythe lately and its fun. I love it.
I love Scythe so much, but that's coming from a stamina blader so it doesn't matter what I say.
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:56 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:43 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ive been playing around with scythe lately and its fun. I love it.
I love Scythe so much, but that's coming from a stamina blader so it doesn't matter what I say.

Is that because of what happened at the tournament Cute ? I need to make some money before I can get Scythe, my eBay bucks won't cover it alone. Maybe I should just get a RB7 or something along those lines.
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:11 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:56 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Is that because of what happened at the tournament Cute ? I need to make some money before I can get Scythe, my eBay bucks won't cover it alone. Maybe I should just get a RB7 or something along those lines.
Get RB7 GP ATT. Ver., Beat Lynx, or Vulcan Horogium if you do.
I can say from experience that Beat Lynx is awesome. I just got finished testing it out again. I love it.
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:31 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I can say from experience that Beat Lynx is awesome. I just got finished testing it out again. I love it.
Cool, I'm getting it when it comes out with SK, same with blitz.
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:31 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I can say from experience that Beat Lynx is awesome. I just got finished testing it out again. I love it.

I know they're amazing but I can't find any within my current price range. I will probably end up getting Scythe Kronos and waiting for Beat Lynx. Dark I'll probably have an answer for you regarding the carpool offer by tomorrow.
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:45 AM)Ziro Wrote:

I know they're amazing but I can't find any within my current price range. I will probably end up getting Scythe Kronos and waiting for Beat Lynx. Dark I'll probably have an answer for you regarding the carpool offer by tomorrow.

Ok man, And if you wanna use my beat lynx you can. I got mine for $36 a few months ago. Beat can KO amazingly. I love TH170
I don't play ATT. Simple as that, that's why I have neither beat nor blitz.
(Oct. 28, 2011  3:05 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I don't play ATT. Simple as that, that's why I have neither beat nor blitz.

I dont really play attack either. But TH170 was worth it.
Well I have spent my money now and the thing I got was... BB-117! I'm not much of a stamina user so I didn't buy Scythe, besides I already have a Phantom Orion I can use for stamina, but for some reason my B : D randomly changed now it only spins for 5 minutes the first day I got it the spin time for it was about 6 and a half minutes. I'm only using Phantom for stamina though so it's no big deal. I'll eventually get Beat Lynx.
(Oct. 29, 2011  9:08 PM)Ziro Wrote: Well I have spent my money now and the thing I got was... BB-117! I'm not much of a stamina user so I didn't buy Scythe, besides I already have a Phantom Orion I can use for stamina, but for some reason my B : D randomly changed now it only spins for 5 minutes the first day I got it the spin time for it was about 6 and a half minutes. I'm only using Phantom for stamina though so it's no big deal. I'll eventually get Beat Lynx.
Oh but what if it's phantom vs phantom? You might lose since yours doesn't spin for very long.
(Oct. 30, 2011  11:35 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  9:08 PM)Ziro Wrote: Well I have spent my money now and the thing I got was... BB-117! I'm not much of a stamina user so I didn't buy Scythe, besides I already have a Phantom Orion I can use for stamina, but for some reason my B : D randomly changed now it only spins for 5 minutes the first day I got it the spin time for it was about 6 and a half minutes. I'm only using Phantom for stamina though so it's no big deal. I'll eventually get Beat Lynx.
Oh but what if it's phantom vs phantom? You might lose since yours doesn't spin for very long.
Oh but what if it's phantom vs. blitz? I don't have to be psychic to see the outcome.
(Oct. 31, 2011  3:17 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  11:35 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
Oh but what if it's phantom vs. blitz? I don't have to be psychic to see the outcome.
Having a good bey doesn't mean you are a good blader but having a bad bey will make you suck. That's pretty much my take on beyblade. Blitz self KOs very easily too.
(Oct. 31, 2011  4:04 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2011  3:17 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  11:35 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Oh but what if it's phantom vs phantom? You might lose since yours doesn't spin for very long.
Having a good bey doesn't mean you are a good blader but having a bad bey will make you suck. That's pretty much my take on beyblade. Blitz self KOs very easily too.
I'm not too worried about self KOs considering I almost never use attack types. Also if we have a battle in the tournament it probably won't be phantom vs. phantom.

Good news the Beat Lynx and Jade Jupiter starters is out so I'll be getting that as an early birthday gift! So now I only need Scythe Kronos and VariAres.
(Nov. 02, 2011  1:50 AM)Ziro Wrote: Good news the Beat Lynx and Jade Jupiter starters is out so I'll be getting that as an early birthday gift! So now I only need Scythe Kronos and VariAres.

Nice, I love my beat lynx. Only part off Jade Jupiter i want is RB.
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:00 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  1:50 AM)Ziro Wrote: Good news the Beat Lynx and Jade Jupiter starters is out so I'll be getting that as an early birthday gift! So now I only need Scythe Kronos and VariAres.

The only part I want off of it would be the metal wheel. If I get it by the tournament you can trade me something for RB.
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:03 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:00 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

The only part I want off of it would be the metal wheel. If I get it by the tournament you can trade me something for RB.

Ok sounds good. You know Jade has been tested before? Not as good as we would have wanted ...
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:11 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:03 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:00 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Nice, I love my beat lynx. Only part off Jade Jupiter i want is RB.

Ok sounds good. You know Jade has been tested before? Not as good as we would have wanted ...
Yeah it would probably be a birthday gift, and probably be a collection piece but I'll get it anyway and I'll make Jade a good wheel. But if I don't feel like being stupid and buying Jade Jupiter I'll probably get VariAres.