[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

(Oct. 23, 2011  1:26 AM)Ziro Wrote: I've seen the hand trick I couldn't do it with my Phantom Orion which is coming Monday.
That's why I need to teach you it I didn't say show.
I know how to do it my Phantom Orion was damaged so I couldn't.
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:35 AM)Ziro Wrote: I know how to do it my Phantom Orion was damaged so I couldn't.
You broke it yourself anyways, by unscrewing/breaking the screws on B: D
The B : D shaft was bent anyway something crushed it in the mail. Did you show Dark the phantom head move you made?
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:42 AM)Ziro Wrote: The B : D shaft was bent anyway something crushed it in the mail. Did you show Dark the phantom head move you made?
No, I currently have not tried to do it on my head yet; but I did show him with my Phantom hand trick. A whole bunch of other lads were captured in a zone of wonder and awe when I performed it. The party don't start till I walk in!

I know this is has nothing to do with the tangent we are currently on but I just got some money. Should I get Death quetzalcoatl?
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:59 AM)Ziro Wrote: I know this is has nothing to do with the tangent we are currently on but I just got some money. Should I get Death quetzalcoatl?
Depends, wouldn't you rather wait it out to see if it becomes top tier rather than taking the gamble? Though either way it looks really legit man!
I'm not impressed with the RDF I would only be doing it for the Death wheel. I should probably get something I know is good like a scythe Kronos.
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:09 AM)Ziro Wrote: I'm not impressed with the RDF I would only be doing it for the Death wheel. I should probably get something I know is good like a scythe Kronos.

Id wait to get it. I got in touch with toywiz last night. Toywizbebs is the most competent person there. He is taking my case to the manager on Monday
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:09 AM)Ziro Wrote: I'm not impressed with the RDF I would only be doing it for the Death wheel. I should probably get something I know is good like a scythe Kronos.
Scythe Kronos would be a better bet unless you really want Death. Either way scythe kronos is a stud.
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:18 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
Scythe Kronos would be a better bet unless you really want Death. Either way scythe kronos is a stud.

Scythe Kronos is amazing and sexy. I love him personally. And it has so many uses.
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:18 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Scythe Kronos is amazing and sexy. I love him personally. And it has so many uses.
I love my Phantom Orion personally, I named him Corey.
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:33 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:18 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Scythe Kronos would be a better bet unless you really want Death. Either way scythe kronos is a stud.

Why did you name him Corey?
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:18 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Scythe Kronos would be a better bet unless you really want Death. Either way scythe kronos is a stud.

Even though I only had my Orion for -5 minutes I gave it a name. Conan. 10 Below and I were joking around and somehow that name came up and I kept it.

(Oct. 23, 2011  2:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Scythe Kronos is amazing and sexy. I love him personally. And it has so many uses.

Why did you name him Corey?
Because I don't have a friend who's name is Corey at all, but now I do.
Dark and Hitsugiya, can a blader be in 2 teams at the same time (in your opinion)?
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:23 AM)Ziro Wrote: Dark and Hitsugiya, can a blader be in 2 teams at the same time (in your opinion)?
I don't really see the problem, but if you do join another team make sure they will be willing to ally with us.
No I don't want to join another team, I said that because perry is in 2 teams.
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:37 AM)Ziro Wrote: No I don't want to join another team, I said that because perry is in 2 teams.
Oh, what team is it called?
Grand Bl@sters I'm sure you can guess who runs it.
(Oct. 23, 2011  5:01 AM)Ziro Wrote: Grand Bl@sters I'm sure you can guess who runs it.
LOL dang it has beym@ster written all over it.
You are correct! He really likes the word blaster. Did angry battle him.
(Oct. 23, 2011  5:09 AM)Ziro Wrote: You are correct! He really likes the word blaster. Did angry battle him.
Wait, i thought he was in your division in the Raleigh tournament.
He was but I battle angry so I didn't know if he did. Angry would have won.
(Oct. 23, 2011  5:17 AM)Ziro Wrote: He was but I battle angry so I didn't know if he did. Angry would have won.
I don't think he did because he was was the no.1 in your division (I think) and went to battle no.1 in my block, thus losing to perry and becoming second place. Since you and that other guy tied for second in your block and angry was no.2 in my block you had to battle the other guy just to get to angry for a shot at only third place.