[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

Yep that's how it went. But back to the mini topic should we see if they want to be allies? What do you think?
Personally about joining 2 teams, I dont like the idea personally. When im team mates with someone i like to know their attention is not split. I like to know they are on my side 100%. And I dont like sharing team mates. I ran into that problem before. Also im about to send out a mass email for the Goldsboro tournament. Im gonna try to get it approved this week
All together for this tournament we would have 4 stadiums right? Last time even though we had 5 stadiums and only 2 and still made good time because of the judges. So if we use 4 this time we can do the mock battles like in the first tournament.
(Oct. 23, 2011  6:03 AM)Ziro Wrote: All together for this tournament we would have 4 stadiums right? Last time even though we had 5 stadiums and only 2 and still made good time because of the judges. So if we use 4 this time we can do the mock battles like in the first tournament.

We might do that. We will have more judges this time. We might do double elimination this time to save time. We're just gonna have to see i think.
I think the main focus should be the prizes at the last tournament I was pretty disappointed in myself for not being able to get better prizes . Either way it's on my birthday so I get prizes anyway Smile
(Oct. 23, 2011  6:31 AM)Ziro Wrote: I think the main focus should be the prizes at the last tournament I was pretty disappointed in myself for not being able to get better prizes . Either way it's on my birthday so I get prizes anyway Smile

True, Its 2 days after mine. Im taking that following Monday off work.

Hey guys check out this message this little kid sent to me about tornade pegasus and an RFS tip.

there IS,the RFS botttom in metal masters and if u say im talking about the FAKE,RF/RS bottom,u r tottaly wrong because the RFS tip IS,a single tip,and THAT,tip,is a single tip.dont go lol because im talking about a REAL,tip.THAT,tip is Tornade Pegasis' tip.(not a tornado battler)
What was your reply? I would have just typed *Face Palm*
(Oct. 23, 2011  10:56 PM)Ziro Wrote: What was your reply? I would have just typed *Face Palm*
The thing was, he put me on his ignore list right after he sent me it!

So he will go on his merry way thinking he won the argument when I didn't even pm back, what a coward!
BeyM@ster said his team the GrandBl@sters would like to be our allies.
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:17 AM)Ziro Wrote: BeyM@ster said his team the GrandBl@sters would like to be our allies.
Maybe 'cause I just pm'ed him about that.
Me too, he asked if I wanted to be in his team, I told him I was already in a team but we could be allies and he said okay.
We should be a sponsor of Ziro and Dark's Birthday Bash! Since both of you guys are on the team.I hope perry can come.
So this is a lil off topic but... Would anyone be interested in goin to the Richmond tournament the day before our birthday bash? I could drive just everyone chip in gas? Thoughts?
(Oct. 25, 2011  9:34 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So this is a lil off topic but... Would anyone be interested in goin to the Richmond tournament the day before our birthday bash? I could drive just everyone chip in gas? Thoughts?
Who's tournament did you have in mind?
(Oct. 25, 2011  9:50 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Richmond...-11--42385

Ive been talking with the host of this event. He could use the help.
Erm, Howard don't you mean she? In her profile it says shes a girl.
(Oct. 26, 2011  3:47 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  9:50 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Richmond...-11--42385

Ive been talking with the host of this event. He could use the help.
Erm, Howard don't you mean she? In her profile it says shes a girl.
I wasnt aware. I changed my post.
So does anyone wanna help me save the Richmond tournament?
(Oct. 26, 2011  5:05 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So does anyone wanna help me save the Richmond tournament?
It's the day before you guys' birthday bash right?

(Oct. 26, 2011  9:29 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  5:05 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So does anyone wanna help me save the Richmond tournament?
It's the day before you guys' birthday bash right?

Yes that is correct. And the weekend before this i might be in New York playing in a tournament.
For a 6 man team this team is surely more active than some behemoth quantity teams!
Of Course we are. Quality is better then quanity. I might be playing in 4 tournaments in November.
(Oct. 27, 2011  12:07 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Of Course we are. Quality is better then quanity. I might be playing in 4 tournaments in November.
Coincidence that I said the same thing to Ziro about our team!

But on a serious note do you guys wanna ride up to VA and save that tournament the day before ours?