[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

(Nov. 02, 2011  2:15 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:11 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:03 AM)Ziro Wrote: The only part I want off of it would be the metal wheel. If I get it by the tournament you can trade me something for RB.

Ok sounds good. You know Jade has been tested before? Not as good as we would have wanted ...
Yeah it would probably be a birthday gift, and probably be a collection piece but I'll get it anyway and I'll make Jade a good wheel. But if I don't feel like being stupid and buying Jade Jupiter I'll probably get VariAres.

Vari Aries would be a better choice IMO.

(Nov. 02, 2011  3:20 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:15 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:11 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ok sounds good. You know Jade has been tested before? Not as good as we would have wanted ...
Yeah it would probably be a birthday gift, and probably be a collection piece but I'll get it anyway and I'll make Jade a good wheel. But if I don't feel like being stupid and buying Jade Jupiter I'll probably get VariAres.

Vari in my book is strictly only good for attack combos considering its high recoil.
(Nov. 02, 2011  3:48 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  3:20 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:15 AM)Ziro Wrote: Yeah it would probably be a birthday gift, and probably be a collection piece but I'll get it anyway and I'll make Jade a good wheel. But if I don't feel like being stupid and buying Jade Jupiter I'll probably get VariAres.

Vari in my book is strictly only good for attack combos considering its high recoil.

Your absolutely correct. MF Vari Aries Ch120/BD145 RF is amazing

Dark, do you have any prizes for the tournament in mind so far?
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:17 AM)Ziro Wrote: Dark, do you have any prizes for the tournament in mind so far?
Ziro I have obtained a new student. He is also 13 like you, me, angry, and g1998man.
I finally get a partner woo!
(Nov. 03, 2011  11:29 PM)g1998man Wrote: I finally get a partner woo!
im really new to the WBO and competitive blading in general but i will probably come to you guys' birthday bash!

(Nov. 03, 2011  11:31 PM)oterex890 Wrote:
im really new to the WBO and competitive blading in general but i will probably come to you guys' birthday bash!

WElcome to the WBO.

Everyone message Kai-V and Kei and tell them we want Goldsboro Tournament to be a Modified Swiss tournament. The exact kinda tournament Yugioh would run.
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:17 AM)Ziro Wrote: Dark, do you have any prizes for the tournament in mind so far?

I was planning on getting some Hasbro beyblades for prizes.
(Nov. 04, 2011  12:37 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

WElcome to the WBO.

Everyone message Kai-V and Kei and tell them we want Goldsboro Tournament to be a Modified Swiss tournament. The exact kinda tournament Yugioh would run.

I've never been to a yugioh tournament so can you explain so that I know what I would be asking for. Do they sell good hasbro beys in your area?
(Nov. 04, 2011  12:45 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  11:31 PM)oterex890 Wrote: im really new to the WBO and competitive blading in general but i will probably come to you guys' birthday bash!

WElcome to the WBO.

I've never been to a yugioh tournament so can you explain so that I know what I would be asking for. Do they sell good hasbro beys in your area?

It depends on the store. Pretty much how modified swiss works is this: Swiss-system tournament is a commonly used type of tournament where players or teams need to be paired to face each other for several rounds of competition. The principle of a Swiss tournament is that each player will be pitted against another player who has done as well (or poorly) as him or herself. For the first round, players are paired either according to some pattern or randomly (according to common practice in that type of game or sport). For subsequent rounds, players are sorted according to their cumulative scores and players are assigned opponents that have the same or similar score to that point. One proviso is that the same players never oppose each other twice. There may be adjustments made to the natural order. For instance, in chess the pairings may be changed to equalize the number of times a player has been White and Black.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss-system_tournament

(Nov. 04, 2011  12:52 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  12:45 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  12:37 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: WElcome to the WBO.

It depends on the store. Pretty much how modified swiss works is this: Swiss-system tournament is a commonly used type of tournament where players or teams need to be paired to face each other for several rounds of competition. The principle of a Swiss tournament is that each player will be pitted against another player who has done as well (or poorly) as him or herself. For the first round, players are paired either according to some pattern or randomly (according to common practice in that type of game or sport). For subsequent rounds, players are sorted according to their cumulative scores and players are assigned opponents that have the same or similar score to that point. One proviso is that the same players never oppose each other twice. There may be adjustments made to the natural order. For instance, in chess the pairings may be changed to equalize the number of times a player has been White and Black.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss-system_tournament
My minio...err students will hopefully all come to the tournament!

WElcome to the WBO.

You might want to post that on the tournament thread. That way more people will message than just the people in our team.

Ay, guys my new Phantom Orion came in! My old Phantom's BGrin's bottom has turned into more of a ball than sharp.
(Nov. 05, 2011  7:16 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Ay, guys my new Phantom Orion came in! My old Phantom's BGrin's bottom has turned into more of a ball than sharp.

What did you do to it!? Launch it on the sidewalk?
(Nov. 05, 2011  7:18 PM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  7:16 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Ay, guys my new Phantom Orion came in! My old Phantom's BGrin's bottom has turned into more of a ball than sharp.

What did you do to it!? Launch it on the sidewalk?
If I launched it on a sidewalk it would have been like Quake or a flat lol. My 1st phantom is strictly for doing tricks with and owning noobs. My new one on the other hand is for competitive use. I kiss it everyday before I go to sleep.
Would you let me use one of your extra phantom wheels at the tournament? Mine has yet to come in. This is why im never ordering from toywiz again.
(Nov. 05, 2011  7:34 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would you let me use one of your extra phantom wheels at the tournament? Mine has yet to come in. This is why im never ordering from toywiz again.
Why did you order it from toywiz? A while ago you were going to order it from the same seller I got mine from.

(Nov. 05, 2011  7:44 PM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  7:34 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would you let me use one of your extra phantom wheels at the tournament? Mine has yet to come in. This is why im never ordering from toywiz again.
Why did you order it from toywiz? A while ago you were going to order it from the same seller I got mine from.

I Ordered it from toywiz before it was released. I thought I would get it a while ago
(Nov. 06, 2011  1:10 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  7:44 PM)Ziro Wrote:

I Ordered it from toywiz before it was released. I thought I would get it a while ago
It still hasn't gotten to your house yet? You preordered it? I ordered my other one last week and got it last week.
(Nov. 06, 2011  5:21 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  1:10 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  7:44 PM)Ziro Wrote: Why did you order it from toywiz? A while ago you were going to order it from the same seller I got mine from.

It still hasn't gotten to your house yet? You preordered it? I ordered my other one last week and got it last week.

Did you order from toywiz? This is the last time I'm gonna order from them unless they have a good reason why for the lak of communication.
Meetup was pretty successful but pretty much our discussion was only 6/10 beyblade related.
(Nov. 08, 2011  11:57 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Meetup was pretty successful but pretty much our discussion was only 6/10 beyblade related.

It was good seeing you. Before our tournament i would like to have lunch with all our judges.
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:11 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2011  11:57 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Meetup was pretty successful but pretty much our discussion was only 6/10 beyblade related.

It was good seeing you. Before our tournament i would like to have lunch with all our judges.
That'd be weird and nice. Were at?
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:11 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

That'd be weird and nice. Were at?

I have a tradition of eating at Andy's on Wayne Memorial before or after tournaments.
I haven't been to an Andy's in a while.