[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

I'll meet you at Tier Zer0 at 2ish.
(Nov. 13, 2011  5:54 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'll meet you at Tier Zer0 at 2ish.

Ok I'll be there between 2 & 230
So does this team actually have a leader? Just wondering because im the kinda person who doesnt like taking order.
(Nov. 14, 2011  3:46 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So does this team actually have a leader? Just wondering because im the kinda person who doesnt like taking order.

Well it was hitsugiya's idea to make the team and he made the thread so I think it's would be him. But I don't think he would boss you around plus considering you have more point than he will ( when Blader Jam gets processed) then it would be like an employee trying to command the boss.
(Nov. 14, 2011  3:52 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  3:46 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So does this team actually have a leader? Just wondering because im the kinda person who doesnt like taking order.

Well it was hitsugiya's idea to make the team and he made the thread so I think it's would be him.

I guess. But im just saying i dont like taking orders. Just how i am.
(Nov. 14, 2011  3:55 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  3:52 AM)Ziro Wrote:

Well it was hitsugiya's idea to make the team and he made the thread so I think it's would be him.

How would he be able to boss you around? It's not like we'll be at a tournament and he'll say "alright here's the plan I'll battle the short kid, Ziro you take the one on the right and Dark you go get me a soda" Tired

(Nov. 14, 2011  4:01 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  3:55 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  3:52 AM)Ziro Wrote: Well it was hitsugiya's idea to make the team and he made the thread so I think it's would be him.

How would he be able to boss you around? It's not like we'll be at a tournament and he'll say "alright here's the plan I'll battle the short kid, Ziro you take the one on the right and Dark you go get me a soda" Tired

I know its just me over thinking stuff like usual. THats why i lose sometimes because i over think. But i do think it would be a good idea to posistions to help keep things organized at tournaments. Since its our team who runs them after all. Here is my list of suggestions:

Manager Dark_Mousy
Leader/Photographer: Hitsugaya
Assistant Ziro

Thoughts?
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:04 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:01 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  3:55 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I guess. But im just saying i dont like taking orders. Just how i am.

I know its just me over thinking stuff like usual. THats why i lose sometimes because i over think. But i do think it would be a good idea to posistions to help keep things organized at tournaments. Since its our team who runs them after all. Here is my list of suggestions:

Manager Dark_Mousy
Assistant Ziro

Thoughts?
Sounds good to me but maybe something that's a synonym for assistant so I don't sound like the guy who does your paperwork and gets you coffee.Cute But in the end it will come down to hitsugiya's opinion.

(Nov. 14, 2011  4:14 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:04 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:01 AM)Ziro Wrote: How would he be able to boss you around? It's not like we'll be at a tournament and he'll say "alright here's the plan I'll battle the short kid, Ziro you take the one on the right and Dark you go get me a soda" Tired

Manager Dark_Mousy
Assistant Ziro

Thoughts?
Sounds good to me but maybe something that's a synonym for assistant so I don't sound like the guy who does your paperwork and gets you coffee.Cute But in the end it will come down to hitsugiya's opinion.

How does assistant Judge sound? Sense you did a majority of the judging at the last event. Also for the next event with the 4 judges we have im gonna assign everyone a job so we can get it done quicker. Right now im planning on block round robin or double elimination. So we will be able to print out brackets like last time. Heres what im thinking for the beginning of the tournament:
Dealing with parents/questions: Dark_Mousy
Crowd control: Ziro/Hitsugaya

Crowd control is basically trying to help me answer questions and interacting with the parents/bladers. Then once the tournament begins:
Dark_Mousy: Judging
Ziro: Judging
Hitsugaya: Judging/ filming/photographer
Axel Phantom Judge
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:04 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I know its just me over thinking stuff like usual. THats why i lose sometimes because i over think. But i do think it would be a good idea to posistions to help keep things organized at tournaments. Since its our team who runs them after all. Here is my list of suggestions:

Manager Dark_Mousy
Assistant Ziro

Thoughts?

How does assistant Judge sound? Sense you did a majority of the judging at the last event. Also for the next event with the 4 judges we have im gonna assign everyone a job so we can get it done quicker. Right now im planning on block round robin or double elimination. So we will be able to print out brackets like last time. Heres what im thinking for the beginning of the tournament:

Crowd control is basically trying to help me answer questions and interacting with the parents/bladers. Then once the tournament begins:
Axel Phantom Judge
So I can't even be a regular judge? I didn't know I was that bad at judging ... So the modified Swiss tournament is a no go? Is there any chance we could make it a full round robin or are there just too many people at the last tournament we only used to stadiums and made good time this time we'll use 4 and we have about the same amount of people.

(Nov. 14, 2011  4:04 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I know its just me over thinking stuff like usual. THats why i lose sometimes because i over think. But i do think it would be a good idea to posistions to help keep things organized at tournaments. Since its our team who runs them after all. Here is my list of suggestions:

Manager Dark_Mousy
Assistant Ziro

Thoughts?

Axel Phantom Judge
I go to eat for an hour and I miss this much stuff?! I think this situation relates to the one in King of The Hill where Hank's company shuts down and he has to work for Mega-Lo-Mart but he has more experience than the guys that are higher ranking than him thus making him rage. I'm all about filming but this time I need to bring my charger because I underestimated the time of the tournament last time. I love answering questions unless they ask stupid ones like how can I make a good combo with dark?
So are you saying Dark should be the leader? Comparing your analogy to the team Dark has more experience or are you just saying your higher ranked in the team and Dark is just going to have to deal with it even though he has more experience.
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:36 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:14 AM)Ziro Wrote: Sounds good to me but maybe something that's a synonym for assistant so I don't sound like the guy who does your paperwork and gets you coffee.Cute But in the end it will come down to hitsugiya's opinion.

Axel Phantom Judge
So I can't even be a regular judge? I didn't know I was that bad at judging ... So the modified Swiss tournament is a no go? Is there any chance we could make it a full round robin or are there just too many people at the last tournament we only used to stadiums and made good time this time we'll use 4 and we have about the same amount of people.

I would like to utilize all 4 stadiums this time. It just worked out that way at the last time. And you are an awesome judge. You are a regular judge. WE may have more judges at the event also. You are one of the best judges Ive seen in a long time. I appreciate you Hitsugaya and Axel more then you know. SO please dont think i think your a bad judge. Your an amazing judge. You did awesome running the block at Bladerjam 2.0.

For a full round robin we would need 8 or so. Kai-V got on me about having so many people per block for the last 2 tournaments. So were gonna have to break it down a lil further this time.
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:39 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:14 AM)Ziro Wrote: Sounds good to me but maybe something that's a synonym for assistant so I don't sound like the guy who does your paperwork and gets you coffee.Cute But in the end it will come down to hitsugiya's opinion.

Axel Phantom Judge
I go to eat for an hour and I miss this much stuff?! I think this situation relates to the one in King of The Hill where Hank's company shuts down and he has to work for Mega-Lo-Mart but he has more experience than the guys that are higher ranking than him thus making him rage. I'm all about filming but this time I need to bring my charger because I underestimated the time of the tournament last time. I love answering questions unless they ask stupid ones like how can I make a good combo with dark?

Ya i guess its something like that. I was just over thinking stuff on my way home. But i do think some organization on the team would be a good idea and would help tournaments. WE need to increase our judging staff for next year. Because come next year were gonna blow up with tournament.
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:48 AM)Ziro Wrote: So are you saying Dark should be the leader? Comparing your analogy to the team Dark has more experience or are you just saying your higher ranked in the team and Dark is just going to have to deal with it even though he has more experience.

I personally like the manager idea. Its like back in the attitude era of wrestling. The managers were talented helped his stable out and knew how to talk. And i do like to talk... Alot. But as far as judging and tournament organizer i would say that is what im in charge of since its what ive been doing for a while.
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:48 AM)Ziro Wrote: So are you saying Dark should be the leader? Comparing your analogy to the team Dark has more experience or are you just saying your higher ranked in the team and Dark is just going to have to deal with it even though he has more experience.
Interpret it whichever way you like but spoilers, Hank kills his upper employee and puts the assistant manager in the hospital.

[Image: 11968%20-%20animated%20derp_eyes%20twilight_sparkle.gif]

Epic picture, and sadly makes sense right now. But im ok with what ever we all decide. I just want us all to be on the same page. Because clearly we are the best 3 in NC. So we need to represent the WBO and what they stand for. We also gotta make sure our tournaments are top tier. I know we can.
I got my Beat Lynx today and a Blue Beypointer to replace my old one. I like Beat Lynx a lot but it's TH170 is very stubborn.
(Nov. 14, 2011  9:11 PM)Ziro Wrote: I got my Beat Lynx today and a Blue Beypointer to replace my old one. I like Beat Lynx a lot but it's TH170 is very stubborn.
What was wrong with your old pointer?
(Nov. 14, 2011  9:26 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  9:11 PM)Ziro Wrote: I got my Beat Lynx today and a Blue Beypointer to replace my old one. I like Beat Lynx a lot but it's TH170 is very stubborn.
What was wrong with your old pointer?
The cap is missing but it was an unexpected early birthday present I didn't buy it.
Ziro what combos are you planning on using for the tournament? Im thinking of using more attack types this time around.
(Nov. 14, 2011  10:41 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ziro what combos are you planning on using for the tournament? Im thinking of using more attack types this time around.
I know I saw the video of hitsugiya beating your VariAres with Phantom Orion. I don't really have a plan probably defense, stamina and attack because I have 2 Basalt combos and a left over BD145, I have a good Phantom Orion now, and my new Blitz unicorno. If my CS wasn't already in use I'd be using all 4 types.
(Nov. 14, 2011  10:58 PM)Ziro Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  10:41 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ziro what combos are you planning on using for the tournament? Im thinking of using more attack types this time around.
I know I saw the video of hitsugiya beating your VariAres with Phantom Orion. I don't really have a plan probably defense, stamina and attack because I have 2 Basalt combos and a left over BD145, I have a good Phantom Orion now, and my new Blitz unicorno. If my CS wasn't already in use I'd be using all 4 types.

What basalt combos are you gonna use? IS it Basalt TH170/BD145?
(Nov. 14, 2011  11:03 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  10:58 PM)Ziro Wrote:

What basalt combos are you gonna use? IS it Basalt TH170/BD145?
Both I have 2 Basalt combos I'm loving my TH170 now that it's broken in, with it on it countered my blitz and made it pop out of the stadium at my face (and I was at a good distance)
Since we're all just sharing tactics Dark and hitsugiya what combos are you using?
IM planning on using Of course Basalt TH170, Basalt BD145, Vari Aries Ch120 RF, and phantom Orion Ad145 i think.
Dark on the tournament thread you said we could get store credits for winning can you explain that a little more, Like what they are exactly and how much they're worth.
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:26 AM)Ziro Wrote: Dark on the tournament thread you said we could get store credits for winning can you explain that a little more, Like what they are exactly and how much they're worth.

With the store credit you can use it to buy stuff in the store. With the $5 store fee $3 of every entry fee will go toward the store credit. The more ppl we have the more you can make for store credit. Also top 3 will get it