Apr

Mystic Zone

Mumbai, Maharashtra
Shahid Hemant Karkare Udyan

Come in time else we might not able to take you . Call on 9967594281 if you can't find us
3:00pm on 04/21/2018
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Metal Fight

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
350 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0Z7NTiajhKcu8LII9MLB...Dfq-Z0tA7g] Confirmed Members: 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0Z7NTiajhKcu8LII9MLB...Dfq-Z0tA7g]Unconfrimed

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0Z7NTiajhKcu8LII9MLB...Dfq-Z0tA7g]Hosts

[Image: beyblade_1499748386_1bf0739e.jpg]Stadium:- B-09 Bay Stadium 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaPthmgDGoOSWwGHRu4XN...UEVkvzFeLg]Prizes:
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit [ if you have +50% wins]
Organising a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_BqBbiecMtjDZdHIoztv...miiYlf3oMg]
FAQ (please read carefully before coming)
[spoiler]
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more!
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Excited for the event and all the best eurekaboy
A FIREFIRE Will Arrive At This Event
Count me in ? I'll free the caged beast this time
Event has been approved. Everyone please re-JOIN.
@[FIREFIRE CPB], I hope you will be a co-host and help @[Eurekaboy] with the ropes ;)
WoW great going Mumbai.. A new host.. All the best with hosting.
(Apr. 03, 2018  1:41 PM)ronitnath Wrote: WoW great going Mumbai.. A new host.. All the best with hosting.

Thanks ?✌
wow thats so cool its fun too battle with metal beys...
did any beyblade tournament aware happen in goa??????
(Apr. 07, 2018  8:44 AM)msethna Wrote: did any beyblade  tournament aware happen in goa??????

Unfortunately no friend. There isn't currently any host in Goa as far as I know. So you have to try hosting yourself or find someone else who can host
(Apr. 10, 2018  8:17 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2018  8:44 AM)msethna Wrote: did any beyblade  tournament aware happen in goa??????

Unfortunately no friend. There isn't currently any host in Goa as far as I know. So you have to try hosting yourself or find someone else who can host

how is that???
(Apr. 11, 2018  8:35 AM)msethna Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  8:17 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Unfortunately no friend. There isn't currently any host in Goa as far as I know. So you have to try hosting yourself or find someone else who can host

how is that???
Get your own beyblade community in your area of atleast 4 people registered on wbo. Use WBO community section for that.
Then visit the tournament section and then become a organizer topic.
Read the guide first 100 times and then give the quiz
I am coming
This time the wolf won't go easy .....?
(Mar. 29, 2018  8:17 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: A FIREFIRE Will Arrive At This Event

Yup waiting for the clash Between Alpha and CPT ?
Hi gays

You are also going

You are also going
@[Eurekaboy] @[FIREFIRE CPB], did this event happen? Results Spreadsheet please. Joyful_3
(May. 20, 2018  8:43 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: @[Eurekaboy] @[FIREFIRE CPB], did this event happen? Results Spreadsheet please. Joyful_3

Here you go Senpai! https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B0veOH...4ID_1zf-CM
(Jun. 10, 2018  12:15 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 20, 2018  8:43 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: @[Eurekaboy] @[FIREFIRE CPB], did this event happen? Results Spreadsheet please. ^_^

Here you go Senpai! https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B0veOH...4ID_1zf-CM

Thank you! Also, please don't call me Senpai. It's much burden to be a role model xD