MyBB Code [Guide]

Poll: What do you think about the guide?

Your obsession with MyCode is overwhelming.
44.44%
Nice guide.
54.32%
Bad guide.
1.23%
Total: 100% 81 vote(s)
(Dec. 20, 2013  10:52 AM)Tsunami Hydra Wrote: Is there any way to incorporate iPad photos onto it.

I believe you still have to use a service like photobucket or imageshack...
I need some help with image linking I did what you said but its not working please help?
(May. 07, 2014  3:43 AM)Saber Leopard Wrote: I need some help with image linking I did what you said but its not working please help?

What is the link of your image ?
That is not the image link. That is just the link to get to the page of the image. The image URL usually ends with jpeg, png, gif, etc.

To get the image url, you can right click the image and copy the image url or sometimes its to the side of the page you linked to on certain image websites.
How do you get an image url on a phone I can't use a computer? I think its IMG_20140503_134023.png tho!
(May. 07, 2014  10:59 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: How do you get an image url on a phone I can't use a computer? I think its IMG_20140503_134023.png tho!

Go on the link you just posted and look on the right of the picture : you just click on the field next to "Direct" and it copies the URL automatically for you.
How to edit a poll?
Only a user with moderator privileges can edit a poll once it's received a vote. You might still be able to edit it after it goes up, but only before somebody submits a vote.
I will update this with a quick section on how to use the new tagging feature and brush up some of the other stuff too Smile
(Jan. 12, 2015  11:35 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: I will update this with a quick section on how to use the new tagging feature and brush up some of the other stuff too Smile

Cool, thank you for keeping things updated.
Wow awsome guide solves all my problem in few seconds
thx for the tips
[just trying it out i might fail]