My Beyblade Youtube Channel!

Who do I battle and what round am I in???
Is that Dragon Ball Z i spy? nice Stupid

Camera work was an improvement from round one, i think i only saw your ceiling once.
Yes, you do spy Dragon Ball Z my friend Eee, thanks! I put it on a... let's say more concrete support XD
Hey guys, just wanted to tell you, I haven't given up on YouTube at all, just very busy a of now, I'll upload the video tomorrow I promise!
Ok I understand birthday boy
(Oct. 04, 2013  11:40 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Hey guys, just wanted to tell you, I haven't given up on YouTube at all, just very busy a of now, I'll upload the video tomorrow I promise!

And if you don't I will unfriend you. Just Kidding LOL.
where is it Angry XD just kidding!
Unfortunately, all the beyblade tournament videos will have to be cancelled because when I went to Random.org, it randomized my data again. But guess what? We can have a Plastics Tournament! Yes, you heard me, Plastics. So enter your combos for Plastics here! I practically have all the top tier parts besides Zeus and Driger S.
AR: Trygle
WD: wide defense:
SG: Neo Right HMC
Blade Base: Seaborg(attack mod)
Don't have Trygle AR, how about Driger Gs AR?
... griffolyon?
Don't have Griffolyon either, jeez I need to make an intro soon.
(Oct. 06, 2013  9:16 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Unfortunately, all the beyblade tournament videos will have to be cancelled because when I went to Random.org, it randomized my data again. But guess what? We can have a Plastics Tournament! Yes, you heard me, Plastics. So enter your combos for Plastics here! I practically have all the top tier parts besides Zeus and Driger S.

Shoot, that's horrible. Tongue_out

For Plastics, I'll enter this:

AR: Roller Defenser
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: (Draciel) MBD
Don't have Roller Defenser or Draciel MBD.
Ok. Random Combo Time Tongue_out

How about:

AR: Draciel (What ever version you have)
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Left Spin Gear
BB: Flame Change Base (If not that, then Semi-flat)
Attack Ring
Upper Dragoon

Weight Disks
Wide Survivor

Spin Gear
Neo Left SG

Blade Base
Defense Grip Base 2
Oh god this is gonna be hard for you... I really need to make an intro soon, and first I need to find my Galeon SAR XD
EDIT: Sw1tchblad3r, you got it dude!
DOUBLE EDIT: I don't think Neo Left SG would work with Right SG Bearing Version
(Oct. 06, 2013  9:28 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Oh god this is gonna be hard for you... I really need to make an intro soon, and first I need to find my Galeon SAR XD
EDIT: Sw1tchblad3r, you got it dude!

What about my combo? Tongue_out
(Oct. 06, 2013  9:21 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Don't have Griffolyon either, jeez I need to make an intro soon.

T__T Use Triple Tiger
You got it Kyler, and you got it Leone19!
Awesome! I can't wait for this one, I did so well in the other one, haha.
For some reason, I can't find SG Semi-Flat, would SG Flat or SG Sharp work?
(Oct. 06, 2013  9:51 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: For some reason, I can't find SG Semi-Flat, would SG Flat or SG Sharp work?

Either one would be fine, thanks for asking though.
Tongue_out
Oh and for my combo, can you position Wide Survivor so that it covers most of the AR's contact point?
Thanks Smile
Okay, pretty good so far! We have 4 confirmed!
man I was hoping to see my combo in a custom beyblade tournament Unhappy oh well my combo is
stock Trypio aka Frizbee XD XD XD with SP: Defence Ring