My Beyblade Youtube Channel!

I promise I will film the intro once I get my package in the mail! I am waiting for some parts, like Tri's combo(you're welcome) and for DRAGON KING with Dragoon G as a substitute.
could I maybe just ge a Master Dragoon/Kid Dragoon with the SG being 10 Heavy (or whatever part of a plastic 10 Heavy is)
(Oct. 09, 2013  3:56 AM)Lazer Wrote: could I maybe just ge a Master Dragoon/Kid Dragoon with the SG being 10 Heavy (or whatever part of a plastic 10 Heavy is)

I'm pretty sure it's a WD
Kid Dragoons AR is taken :\ sorry. Would you like something else?
how about stock Seaborg with a 10-Heavy WD? wait no the Defence Ring WD Smile
BB already taken, sorry. Anything else you would want? I can give you stock Master Draciel w/ Ten Heavy.
ok sounds good Smile but do you happen to have a Defence Ring? if it's not taken then use that Smile
Well, then I'm gonna put youre Master Draciel on Customize Metal Change Base.
awesome Smile okay so how many spots are left? and is the intro up?
11 more spots left. And I will make the intro when I get my package, which will be in one week or so.
Ok, I found it lol.
AR: War Lion
S-AR: Dragon Saucer
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left (w/ Double Bearing core, Wolborg 2 shaft)
SP: Cross Surviver
BB: Customize Grip Base

Enter me please!
Dont have Dragon Saucer, Wolborg 2 and Neo Left and Customize Grip Base and Wide Defense WD have been taken, sorry!
Well darn.
AR: Cross Griffon
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Right (North/South core)
BB: Grip Base/ SG Metal Flat 2/ Defense Grip Base in Attack Mode

if none of the good Attack bases are available
AR: War Lion
WD: 10 Balance
SG: EG Circle Defenser/Survivor
BB: Slow Release Wolborg 4 ver.
Ill let you have that one.
The Wolborg 4 one BTW.
The Attack one or the Circle Survivor one?
Circle Survivor one. I will use SSUA.
Can you do it with just the competitors you have now ( the matches that don't need your beys from the shipment) and will there be a shout out vid?
No, I can't and there will he a shoutout video.
I will be accepting B.O.Bs now! So keep 'em comin! Here is one of me vs AZL! Next is Kyler_thebest.
I want to face you with reviser dragoon bearing drive p.s. Are u still haveing to plastics tourney
(Oct. 11, 2013  11:50 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I will be accepting B.O.Bs now! So keep 'em comin! Here is one of me vs AZL! Next is Kyler_thebest.

Begirados Begirados W145 RF
@AJ don't have Begirados, dragon KING ok, I will battle you. And we are still having the plastics tourney, still waiting on my package though.
Ok can't wait
The Plastic Tournament Intro is up!
What's coming is Draciel MBD X2, Driger S, Dragoon G, Dragoon S, and Dark Dragoon.