My Beyblade Youtube Channel!

I wonder what his combo is, anyways kyler is taking on ultimateorion I want to see that battle
I can probably make an intro but I'm grounded for q week. Basically I can give u the intro to you next week.
This looks so fun! XD I'm entering the next one if I can...

My money's on Leone19. Wink
Wait til the vid comes out I'm gonna win, and I'm gonna vote for kyler to beat ultimate orion edit: by the way wat is ultimateorion's combo
(Oct. 01, 2013  7:25 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: This looks so fun! XD I'm entering the next one if I can...

My money's on Leone19. Wink

Heheh, thanks. Tongue_out

This is definitely going to be fun, I can't wait for the video, myself.
Yeah I can't wait either, it's gonna be so fun
Actually, the video will be up soon. An my dad is making me a intro for my videos so, good luck guys! But if anyone can make me an intro soon, it would be very appreciated.
The intro better involve the bey Shining God MS, haha Wink.
Can you tell us when please, and how many rounds will be in each vid
and make sure you use my afromentioned combo MSF-H Reviser Killerken A230MB Smile I can'y wait until the video's up I'd make an intro but currently I'm to busy to do anything like that Unhappy
(Oct. 01, 2013  9:35 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Can you tell us when please, and how many rounds will be in each vid

Shining God MS told me there are 8 rounds. There will be 1 round in each video.
Wow this tournament will be long Smile
Hey guys! Round 1 has been uploaded! The moment all of you have been waiting for? Who will be the first semi-finalist? Who will put up a good fight? Watch and find out! The brackets were changed a little bit. Sorry guys. Anywho, huzzah!
am I in a round?
You are, but this is just Round 1.
This doesn't make any sense. You had OwnageDerps combo battle twice. LMAO's combo and UltimateOrion's only battles once. I'm very confused.
(Oct. 02, 2013  1:12 AM)Tri Wrote: This doesn't make any sense. You had OwnageDerps combo battle twice. LMAO's combo and UltimateOrion's only battles once. I'm very confused.

I haven't even battled yet that was my brother he just also told shining god ms to pick a random combo because JBlader111 said he didn't want to do it.
Okay, and your point is? I meant to say him.

What I said has nothing to do with that. I'm curious to know why someone battled twice and two others didn't.
Okay, let me clear up. OwnageDerp entered once, so he is out unfortunately. He went up against LMAO because he won against UltimiteCrown. LMAO went once because there are three participants in each round, and a three way would be ridicoulous. UltimiteCrown went once because he lost against OwnageDerp.
That actually doesn't make any sense. I don't really think that is fair one combo battles once and one battles twice.
It is technically Single Elimination... watch Jblader's Tournament 8, and that is how I did mine.
Cool! fun watch Shining God, Congratulations LAMO on the virtual win.

A suggestion, Possibly you could find something in your house a little more stable to prop your video camera on?
haha, anyway I'm enjoying this.

(i didn't know you guys where making real synchrom combos! reflecting, mines a bit wacky) - i am bound to win
I'll find a box, haha. I'm filming on my phone BTW. Round 2 will be out tomorrow!
(Oct. 02, 2013  1:19 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Okay, let me clear up. OwnageDerp entered once, so he is out unfortunately. He went up against LMAO because he won against UltimiteCrown. LMAO went once because there are three participants in each round, and a three way would be ridicoulous. UltimiteCrown went once because he lost against OwnageDerp.

If you are doing 3 people in a round why don't you do a round robin?
That would take too much time... I am doing single elimination, that is the final word.