[Mumbai, India]Diwali Beyblast 2: Metal Mania (10/11/12)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey Mumbai Bladers!!
It's been a year since your first tournament, Diwali Beyblast. The festival of lights is also approaching. Want to make this Diwali special? Let's do it with another tournament,
Diwali Beyblast 2: Metal Mania
[Image: Untitled-9copy2.png]

Now, for the details:

Venue: It will be on the same place as last time, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali East.

Date and Time: 10th November 2012. Since the date is 10-11-12, the event will also start at 10:11:12. So, make sure to reach the venue by 10 a.m.

Format: As the name suggests, it is a HMS+MFB+Zero-G tournament. The rounds will be done in Round Robin format. But, if we get more participants, we will go for Round Robin Block format to save time.
Dont have HMS? Dont worry, I can always lend you some for battles so you can attend all the 3 events.

Fees:The one time entry fee is $5 and $10 for passport. However, since it is 3 tournaments in 1, the regular entry fee will be $15 for all three events combined. So, it is better if you purchase passports for this event. The price for passport according to current rate is approximately INR 560 . To purchase a blader's passport, you have to give the money to the host on the day of the tournament.

Prizes: To be decided

Things you must know before coming to the event:
1.Make sure you read the rules well before coming to the event to avoid confusions.
2. Make sure that all your parts are legal. If a part is found to be illegal, you will not be allowed to use it and if you still use it, your matches will not be processed.
All beyblades released by Hasbro(or Funskool), Takara Tomy and SonoKong are legal.
3. Listen to the judge and the host. Co-operation is important in such an event.
4. Keep some eatables and a bottle of water with you at the event.
5. If you have any questions regarding the fees, read the help section. The fees will be used for getting beys for giveaways and contests.
6. If you have any questions about the event, feel free to PM me.

Judges: NitroNeo and Janstarblast will be judging the event along with me. nik1392 will also be judging if he can make it.

Enough of talking from my side, now for the participants:

Confirmed participants:
adityamatha
ashton pinto
christophermk
divya123
Janstarblast
N0body
NitroNeo
pranzdiv123
samkul238
sharven12
zeneo

Unconfirmed
GalaxyHart
nik1392
dylon blader

In order to help with the Beychannel Revitalization Project, it is better if you carry cameras with you. This way, we can submit a footage from our tournament to the BeyChannel.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

great Ill be there! Count me in! Grin
(Nov. 09, 2012  6:40 AM)zeneo Wrote: no ways imma telling you the shop!
i've been in this tourney business for around 5 months now!
i know what can be rare,what's rare and what's not!
most probably,i'll buy them,unbox and see their condition and if they're good,i'll generously sell it in the WBO given the fact that there are more 75,000 members out of which a few will pay me a good price.
Nobody-how will you make it to the tournament when it's starts at 10?you'll leave early in the morning?

Mmmm... Selfishness over the good of others/the community, aren't you just a delightful little person... Speechless

Either way, given the discussion in the organizers circle subforum about the goings on at this tournament, combined with your current warning level, I doubt you'll be selling anything here in future.

Just posting it here so that people are aware on the off chance they haven't heard already: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Report-D...a-10-11-12

Of course, I understand if people don't wish to post publicly as the offending members could see it, and they should contact Kai-V about it in private. Nonetheless, you should not be ashamed or concerned - that kind of behaviour absolutely unacceptable and it would be morally wrong to not report it.
there are quite many bleaks in the report-
1.i was judging matches while NObody thought i was wasting time
i judged 3 matches and there was a tornado stall in one match
2.i HAVE HELPED WITH RECORDING!
maybe for a little while but was worth it.!
3.i JUST ASKED THAT WHETHER WE'RE GETTING FACE FOR THE RECORDING,IF SO,then i should be seen,and given one if possible.
4.I know many who're just many who're waiting for this insect they call zeneo to be stamped upon
i've done nothing wrong!the report is bleak
@Technocrat-please don't call me selfish if you don't even know the whole story or what happened.please.
you've called me many things in the past.please stop it.i felt bad about Hazel talking about me regarding sportsmanship.
don't call me selfish at all!
And what about pranziv123???
Has he read the report and given up or he hasent read it yet???
zeneo: As I said in the report, it was my personal opinion. So, I might have gone wrong at places. As you said, there might have been exaggerations at some places too.
However, to make sure that I'm not exaggerating, I have taken opinion from other participants too. I wrote the report only after confirming about it from them.
Zeneo, the report was confirmed by multiple members - including every fact you've denied, and the bullying (of multiple members) alone is enough to push you into the ban zone, not to mention the delaying of matches and so on.

You've had enough chances at your warning level. No one is out to see you "squished" any more than those who are tired of your misbehaviour and inability to admit your mistakes - I'd much rather have seen you learn from your errors like practically every other member in the history of the site has, and I'm quite sure that goes for everyone else. Yet, you continually break the rules, never stopping to consider that perhaps the fact that the rest of us manage just fine and you don't could indicate that it might be your fault, and that perhaps we didn't all just choose some random Indian member to start picking on for no good reason.

As for selfishness: If you do not wish to be called selfish, do not make posts detailing selfish intent.
I would like to say something...

As it is mentioned in Report pranzdiv and zeneo teased ashton too much but it was to have fun..but unknowingly they were offending him and that hurt him...zeneo do waste time during tourney but others also take time for practice matches and selecting beys so thats not a big thing for which he should be banned...i arrived late for tourney so i dont know how much time he wasted before i arrived but after my arrival also he wasted some time in chatting and teasing...but also he helped with few matches...for my last tourneys also he helped with taking pics so for me he was helpful at times but also delays tourney few times

And @Technocrat - I know he has been posting nonsense things here but he isn't a selfish person, he helps at times and his above post wasnt serious...
It was not only Ashton who was offended by Zeneo and Pranzdiv's behaviour.
(Nov. 17, 2012  2:42 PM)Technocrat Wrote: It was not only Ashton who was offended by Zeneo and Pranzdiv's behaviour.

that's true friend, i was hurt, but my attitude is that i forgive and forget after some time SOMETIMES...... they teased me in front of many people and many times so i felt and feel bad, even then i have control of my emotions, nothing controls me! i am just saying that they should not be banned even if anyone thinks they should.
Well, there's something I'd like to point out(referring to nik's post).

While we can say that zeneo did volunteer to help at times, it all happened at a time when it wasn't called for. As it has been mentioned in the report, there were 2-3 judges in one match, while the other match was "self-judged".
It all happened at zeneo's own will(well of course, he wasn't alone). He recorded matches (I think he recorded just one match) when HE wanted to, judged matches when HE wanted to, and battled when HE wanted to.

This resulted in a delay which could have been avoided VERY EASILY.

You see, WBO has hosts for a reason. N0body had the whole tourney planned, and he believed that his orders would be followed. Had everyone acted according to what N0body said, the problem wouldn't have arisen. A host is a person who coordinates and ensures that the proceedings of the tourney are carried out smoothly. He is the person who has the right to decide what will happen at a tournament, and all participants are obliged to follow him. If everyone could decide for themselves, then why do we need hosts anyway? For PayPal? For submitting the results? Not really...

Of course, we aren't putting the entire blame on zeneo. He is just one of the people who didn't quite obey the host. Even he wouldn't deny this, I believe. He chose his opponents, judged any random match(which hadn't even been allotted to him for judging), and recorded just 1-2 matches. He skipped his own matches to judge other matches (something that was uncalled for), which led to a bit of delay. Choosing opponents led to a total failure of N0body's planned sequence. Thus, an illogical sequence came to light, which led to much delay. Some people had to play their matches back-to-back, while others were kept waiting for a LONG time. People playing back-to-back matches took some time to "recover" after their previous match, so of course, they couldn't enter their next match without causing some delay. The ones kept waiting would have had their battles completed; had people followed a uniform sequence. Moreover, these people who were kept waiting had to play their remaining matches "back-to-back" towards the end of the tourney, which led to the same scenario as described above.

EDIT-
As for zeneo's "selfishness", Technocrat doesn't know him personally of course(even I don't know zeneo that well, for that matter). He calls him selfish because his post seems to represent a selfish instinct (which of course, would be the characteristic of a selfish person).
(Nov. 17, 2012  2:42 PM)Technocrat Wrote: It was not only Ashton who was offended by Zeneo and Pranzdiv's behaviour.

Yes..i know about that...but as i arrived late i didnt see him teasing other people thats why i didnt post about that...whereas i have seen him teasing ashton so i mentioned that.

Jsb - Yes i agree with what u said...i was reffering to my last tourneys which i had hosted...and for this tourney i arrived late so only mentioned what i saw...im not trying to defend him or offend anyone...im just giving my view..and like ashton even i feel zeneo shouldnt be ban but looking at zeneo's warning level even a small warning is also enough to ban him
Mumbai bladers are just diffrent than hydrabad,ill try to visit a event in future.congrats.
(Nov. 17, 2012  3:01 PM)nik1392 Wrote:

Jsb - Yes i agree with what u said...i was reffering to my last tourneys which i had hosted...and for this tourney i arrived late so only mentioned what i saw...im not trying to defend him or offend anyone...im just giving my view..and like ashton even i feel zeneo shouldnt be ban but looking at zeneo's warning level even a small warning is also enough to ban him

Ah, I understand. Smile

I was just clearing things up, so that there aren't any misunderstandings.
While we may think that zeneo shouldn't be banned for his stunts, the rules of the WBO strictly oppose any form of such behavior. The truth is, he offended ashton. This is what he'll be warned for(probably). The good thing is, ashton doesn't seem to have taken these vile remarks seriously. But that doesn't neutralize the matter. The fact still remains- He teased ashton(then again, he wasn't alone). He might be punished for this; even if the victim seems to have forgiven him. It is a serious breach of rules, so maybe he might be punished. Smile
To all Mumbai bladers,
if you don't like my ugly face,my black complexion,and curly hair,for which most of us call me a sheep,which is serious racial abuse(this has been said by sharven12,ashton pinto and others a long time ago).
if you don't like me being there,please be bold enough to tell it on my face.
even NObody agrees he exaggerated on some points,
i judged 3 matches not more,not less,i recorded some of the matches
please any of the Mumbai bladers,if you don't want to see me at tourneys,text me
ONE IMPORTANT THING!
HOW CAN I FORGET THAT!
NObody almost changed the results of the MFB tournament,he had written 4 wins when i had won 5 in MFB,i knew he screwed up the scores,hence,i was asking him to count my victories.
such a thing should not be done by a reputed judge
I have many accusations against people-
sharven12 called me a beggar when i requested pranzdiv123 to give me his beylauncher LR
isn't this an offence?

talking about pranav,
bey-thug,huh?
he was the first one to give me sharven's 230 and MS which sharven left at the venue.
bey-thug?
i don't remember him kicking a stadia.i only knew that he jokingly tried to scare NObody just for fun.NO SERIOUS INTENTIONS ON DAMAGING PROPERTY
I have many accusations against people-
sharven12 called me a beggar when i requested pranzdiv123 to give me his beylauncher LR
isn't this an offence?

talking about pranav,
bey-thug,huh?
he was the first one to give me sharven's 230 and MS which sharven left at the venue.
bey-thug?
i don't remember him kicking a stadia.i only knew that he jokingly tried to scare NObody just for fun.NO SERIOUS INTENTIONS ON DAMAGING PROPERTY
@ zeneo i never called you a sheep (i am laughing right now so badly), & dont forget i do not lie at such bogus silly things.
Donot post any false accusations againts some one who doesnot want you to be banned or to ruin your 6 year bey carrier..
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:08 PM)zeneo Wrote: ONE IMPORTANT THING!
HOW CAN I FORGET THAT!
NObody almost changed the results of the MFB tournament,he had written 4 wins when i had won 5 in MFB,i knew he screwed up the scores,hence,i was asking him to count my victories.
That was a mistake I made due to all the confusion. And, I did change it when you told me about it.
it was at the June tourney.you might not remember that.when sharven teased me,that is called me a sheep,you looked at me and started calling me a sheep.
you may not remember,but i remember very nicely when someone insults me.
i have seriously no intentions of ruining your career,not at all.
i'm just proving that a lot of jokes are cracked between all of us and that we have no hard feelings against anyone.
that's it.
i've nothing against sharven as well
Nobody-that's what i've been trying to say,i didn't mean to waste time,i just didn't wanted to lose my beypoints for no reason
Oh and let me tell openly Pranav did kick the stadium (i have noticed it) at not 1 tourney but as many as 3 tourneys.. N0body wont lie for any reason, i am his witness.
Jokes, as you call it, have a limit too, y'know! You see, people may jokingly damage property too.
Moreover, this was just a report, zeneo.
Its N0body's right to post that.
As for the insults you suffered from in the June tourney, most of us didn't attend and hence didn't know about it. You could have expressed your disgust back then just how ashton wrote about the way you all teased him.
As for calling pranav a Bey-Thug, that resulted from a misunderstanding regarding N0body's "stolen" wolborg ms.
Its true that you all were just joking. However, the jokes got nastier towards the end. Thats all! Smile
We certainly aren't targeting you, but you need to understand what happened... Smile
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:56 PM)N0body Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:08 PM)zeneo Wrote: ONE IMPORTANT THING!
HOW CAN I FORGET THAT!
That was a mistake I made due to all the confusion. And, I did change it when you told me about it.

to support this..after the whole disturbance, out schedule match, low sportmanship as well as low cooperation...it is not possible even for a great organizer can miss out something...

about the bey-thug thing..its totally bad...even if a guy took someone's property without his permission..its a theft..well..i hope everyone got their belongings again...

(Nov. 17, 2012  6:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Jokes, as you call it, have a limit too, y'know! You see, people may jokingly damage property too.
even some people may react differently to jokes or how the jokes are implemented...
every letter that comes out from your mouth bring responsibility that you carry over your shoulder...people may laugh at your jokes or may not..people may feel bad about it or may not..anyway..any consequence of an act should be given a thought first before you implement them...
(Nov. 17, 2012  6:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Jokes, as you call it, have a limit too, y'know! You see, people may jokingly damage property too.
Moreover, this was just a report, zeneo.
Its N0body's right to post that.
As for the insults you suffered from in the June tourney, most of us didn't attend and hence didn't know about it. You could have expressed your disgust back then just how ashton wrote about the way you all teased him.
As for calling pranav a Bey-Thug, that resulted from a misunderstanding regarding N0body's "stolen" wolborg ms.
Its true that you all were just joking. However, the jokes got nastier towards the end. Thats all! Smile
We certainly aren't targeting you, but you need to understand what happened... Smile
that teasing was going on from the last 2 tourneys, but like i said i just forget it SOMETIMES! And this time i would have not posted it, but i was told to do so (therefore i posted, and i did not even reveal the name at that post ), since we could not have the HMS event.
Yeah just for the record, Zeneo: Screaming accusations at others isn't an effective way at getting out of trouble.

I mean it's hilarious but aside from that, not very effective.
i know that Technocrat,i'm only trying to prove that we crack jokes amongst ourselves.and don't take it seriously.
Benjohadi-a mistake by the judge is a mistake indeed.if NObody was offended by our jokes,he could've told us on the spot,but he rather liked to enjoy them himself.NObody hasn't been to tournaments at a steady rate due to his academics and the fact the he lives real far from Mumbai.,so he basically doesn't know how we behave most of the time,and he took my jokes as kind of serious insults
Janstarblast-it did sound like i was being targeted.
there are many people always ready to strike the ban hammer on me,they closely follow every post and thread i make,just in order that they'll get a chance to kick me out of the organization.i did post useless threads in the past,but when i try to be good at posting,they always find one way or the other to make accusations.
as for NObody's report,he DID NOT EVEN TELL US THAT HE WAS OFFENDED BY OUR JOKES,NOR ABOUT RECORDING OUR VOICES
how that fair
Crying
there are many people always ready to strike the ban hammer on me,they closely follow every post and thread i make,just in order that they'll get a chance to kick me out of the organization.i did post useless threads in the past,but when i try to be good at posting,they always find one way or the other to make accusations.
as for NObody's report,he DID NOT EVEN TELL US THAT HE WAS OFFENDED BY OUR JOKES,NOR ABOUT RECORDING OUR VOICES
how that fair
Crying
how that fair
Crying
So with your high warning level and your (innacurate) idea that people are actively trying to get you banned (rather than get you to realise that you're actually at fault and need to improve your attitude, not just your posting) you thought it would be okay to make possibly offensive jokes at multiple users and delay matches rather than following the schedule laid out by the host?

As for making bad threads in "the past", perhaps if you consider "about two weeks ago" "the past" in that sense then maybe. From what I heard you also complained at the tournament that you were ever disciplined for your constant misbehaviour or that your threads were closed... Which to me doesn't sound like you've learnt your lesson (if your unending cries of non-existent persecution were not already enough evidence for that).

It apparently took some prompting for N0body to even come forward with the information about your misbehaviour by other members he had mentioned it to who were shocked and disgusted by what they heard. I doubt anyone in Mumbai is out to get you because a loss of members means it's going to be harder to get tournaments together - though to them, I would point out that a horrible tournament atmosphere is going to have an even worse effect on that.
I think by voice recordings, what is meant are your voices in the background of videos, but otherwise, it would only be for tournament records. As I said, it seems N0body originally was not planning to mention the events at all, so any idea that it was done to "catch you red handed" is utterly ridiculous.

You keep focussing on single members for rebuttals of things verified by multiple members. This does not help your argument at all. Multiple attendees were offended by your teasing of them.

As for what benjohadi is saying it is that "it is not all that surprising that, having to deal with the chaos you and pranzdiv in particular caused, that a judge might have made a small error".
i would like to leave it to the committee
let them deal with me in private.
i know you're a respected member out here,but i'll like to rather talk to the committee members,who's usernames are in blue.they will make the decision,but i request only after hearing my side of the story

and for the one last time this comes out of my mouth!
i did not delay the matches AT ALL
it's a false accusation.
NObody targeted me heavily although there were many wasting time out there!

And,Technocrat,
hearty congratulations to you if I get banned
you call that a small error,Technocrat?imagine if you were robbed of your beypoints,
imagine how you would miss those extra beypoints,those extra credit you worked hard for.
if i was given 4 wins out of 9 in MFB,I wouldn't have gotten the extra 1 credit,which i should get for completing 5 wins out of 9
and you still call it a "small error" and you try and make a big issue out of me having fun with my friends.
GREAT