[Mumbai, India] Beyblade Challenge! (26/05/13)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Bladers in India, are you tired of the lack of Beyblading activity in your region?
Do you feel that Beyblade has died down in you area?
If that is the case, here's your chance to re-ignite your Beyblading Spirit this summer!
The WBO, in association with Funskool and Landmark presents India's largest Beyblade event,
Beyblade Challenge!

Let's get down to the details now.

Where? The event will be held at Infiniti Mall, Andheri West.

When? The event will be held on 26th May 2013. The registration starts from 11:30, so be there by 11:00 AM. The event will begin at 12:00 PM and end at 4:30 PM.

Format: Since we expect more than 50 participants, the format used will be Double Elimination. To get more information about how the format works, read the Event guide here.

Fees: The entry fees have been waived for this event. This means that you need not pay the regular $5 entry fee for this event. Howver, you can still get a Blader Passport by paying $10 to the hosts. A Blader Passport will provide you free entry to all future WBO events for a year and also allow you to participate in the WBO Giveaways limited to passport holders.

Hosts: nik1392

Prizes: Prizes will be provided by Funskool. The actual prizes are a surprise, so win it to find out what it is.

Some Important stuff :

¤ Before you do anything else, please read through the WBO Official Play rules. If you don't, you'll be losing out on the tournament day, so don't blame us.

¤In order to participate, fill out the entry form from your nearest Landmark store
OR
Post in this thread
OR
Send a Private Message to:
nik1392

¤ Please be committed.

¤ If you have any problems, feel free to PM anyone of us.
You can also contact us on the number: +918097140558

¤ We don't use the money we get from the Passports or Entry Fees. All the money is sent to the WBO. Please read this for more information : Matter of Money of the World Beyblade Organization. As you can read there, this money is used for the running and maintenance of the site and to buy cool prizes for contests and lotteries

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm coming most probably...
Also, will entry be restricted if we don't fill the forms/post in this thread ?
i am sure abut this!
(Apr. 14, 2013  1:31 PM)zeneo Wrote: I'm coming most probably...
Also, will entry be restricted if we don't fill the forms/post in this thread ?

No, entry won't be restristed but you'll have to fill up the form at the venue....this is to keep a proper record of the participants. So do fill up the forms before you come(if possible).
Hey I can attend this one!! I will surely be cooming to this tourney Smile Smile Smile
Hope you guys have a good time !
I'm going to the Pune one Tongue_out_wink
I might be coming for this Tournament as of now put me in the Unconfirmed list.
this is one tournament im not gonna miss at all... XD' count me in
Hey m coming but can we get the forms at d event??
Yes, you will get the form at the venue on the day of event.

I'll be attending this and pune event to help my cousin(nik) with judging and managing the crowd!
i'm truly coming!!!!!!!!!!!
[Huge quote removed.]

I want to go.

I wanna cry ,why not a single tournament in Dehli or Nepal.
Have fun
(Apr. 25, 2013  12:50 PM)ADF007 Wrote: I want to go.

I wanna cry ,why not a single tournament in Dehli or Nepal.
Have fun
You Seriously didn't need to quote the WHOLE thing.
awesome!!!!! its near to my house
(Apr. 27, 2013  1:33 PM)Dayrider Wrote: awesome!!!!! its near to my house

so are you coming? it is going to be a very huge event, i swear you have to not to miss this chance.
Ya i am gonna come i am sure!!! & this is goin to be my passport's last tourney cuz on 27th may my passport will be gone XD but i will buy it there it self only!!
Awesome i wish to attain this tourney but i am at malaysia right now i wish i could come there but guys ENJOY yourselves!!!!!!!!! Wink
Hey are takara tomy's 4d beys and zero g beys are allowed?
Hey which type of stadium will be there takara ones or hasbro one? and are takara tomy beyblades like rock girrafe are allowed or not? & Metal Faces will be allowed right
(Apr. 28, 2013  4:56 AM)Dayrider Wrote: Hey which type of stadium will be there takara ones or hasbro one? and are takara tomy beyblades like rock girrafe are allowed or not? & Metal Faces will be allowed right
All beys released from the metal fusion to metal masters series are allowed, rest all are banned with the exception of beat and fang (?) . so yes rock zurafa and other TT stuff (non 4D, zero G) are legal
metal faces and accessories are allowed ............
Just to correct you a little:
All beyblades and parts of Metal Fusion and Metal Masters are allowed. Beat and Fang are the only 4D 'Metal Wheels' allowed.
No other 4D or Zero-G Beyblades or parts are allowed.

This is done to ensure that the battles will not be one-sidedly in favour of those who own 4D or Zero-G.
However, these restrictions are not enforced by the WBO so, if you feel like using 4D or Zero-G, you still may use them. But we would advise you to avoid their usage to have fair battles with other participants.
hey sam i wanted to ask about the stadium which stadium is going to be used there? & one more thing i want to become a host for this tourney can i?
(Apr. 28, 2013  5:30 AM)Dayrider Wrote: hey sam i wanted to ask about the stadium which stadium is going to be used there? & one more thing i want to become a host for this tourney can i?

As this is an WBO official event, the stadiums used will be of Takara Tomy only....but u can bring a hasbro stadium for free plays.

U can't be a Host ATM, but ur help will be appreciable Smile