[Mumbai, India] Beyblade Challenge! (26/05/13)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Bladers in India, are you tired of the lack of Beyblading activity in your region?
Do you feel that Beyblade has died down in you area?
If that is the case, here's your chance to re-ignite your Beyblading Spirit this summer!
The WBO, in association with Funskool and Landmark presents India's largest Beyblade event,
Beyblade Challenge!

Let's get down to the details now.

Where? The event will be held at Infiniti Mall, Andheri West.

When? The event will be held on 26th May 2013. The registration starts from 11:30, so be there by 11:00 AM. The event will begin at 12:00 PM and end at 4:30 PM.

Format: Since we expect more than 50 participants, the format used will be Double Elimination. To get more information about how the format works, read the Event guide here.

Fees: The entry fees have been waived for this event. This means that you need not pay the regular $5 entry fee for this event. Howver, you can still get a Blader Passport by paying $10 to the hosts. A Blader Passport will provide you free entry to all future WBO events for a year and also allow you to participate in the WBO Giveaways limited to passport holders.

Hosts: nik1392

Prizes: Prizes will be provided by Funskool. The actual prizes are a surprise, so win it to find out what it is.

Some Important stuff :

¤ Before you do anything else, please read through the WBO Official Play rules. If you don't, you'll be losing out on the tournament day, so don't blame us.

¤In order to participate, fill out the entry form from your nearest Landmark store
OR
Post in this thread
OR
Send a Private Message to:
nik1392

¤ Please be committed.

¤ If you have any problems, feel free to PM anyone of us.
You can also contact us on the number: +918097140558

¤ We don't use the money we get from the Passports or Entry Fees. All the money is sent to the WBO. Please read this for more information : Matter of Money of the World Beyblade Organization. As you can read there, this money is used for the running and maintenance of the site and to buy cool prizes for contests and lotteries

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 13, 2013  4:56 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote:
(May. 13, 2013  4:03 PM)punjabishiv Wrote: Can we use metal face bolts ??? Please Please reply.....

Can we use metal face bolts ??? Please Please reply.....
yes dude!! u can till they r of hasbro , takara tomy/sonokong
hasbro dont have metal faces Tired I mean they do have but only with game!
When is this is this is on 26th may or 28th may
plz tell me
(May. 21, 2013  7:38 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: When is this is this is on 26th may or 28th may
plz tell me
Tired 26 may 2013 even thread's subject says dat
this is my first tournament
CAN I BRING MY GALAXY PEGASUS, METEO L DRAGO, FLAME BYXIS, CYCLONE HERCULEO, RAY ARIES,evil befall CAN I BRING THESE BEY'S
(May. 21, 2013  8:32 PM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: CAN I BRING MY GALAXY PEGASUS, METEO L DRAGO, FLAME BYXIS, CYCLONE HERCULEO, RAY ARIES CAN I BRING THESE BEY'S

Yes any Beyblade which is of the Metal Fusion or Metal Masters Smile Ir may be rock aries not ray aries Smile
(May. 22, 2013  8:51 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote:
(May. 21, 2013  8:32 PM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: CAN I BRING MY GALAXY PEGASUS, METEO L DRAGO, FLAME BYXIS, CYCLONE HERCULEO, RAY ARIES CAN I BRING THESE BEY'S

Yes any Beyblade which is of the Metal Fusion or Metal Masters Smile Ir may be rock aries not ray aries Smile
it must be customized and also 4d's are allowed but only fang leone 130w2d and beat lynx th170wd/ad145wd

no it is ray aries i had customized that bey
(May. 22, 2013  9:09 AM)phantom_gt Wrote:

it must be customized and also 4d's are allowed but only fang leone 130w2d and beat lynx th170wd/ad145wd

(May. 22, 2013  11:13 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote:

no it is ray aries i had customized that bey

OK OK I understood u guys! Smile
hi my abdulhakim/abdihakim im 13 year old my beyblade is death quetzalcoatl so clean my fusion wheel to get ready to beat ryo the champion of beyblade world championship 2012 so im the choosing one of beyblade destiny of my beyz death quetzalcoatl but my other beyz is going to be delivard flash sagittario on june 20 2013.to come my house in london takara tomy one beybladesoul out
(May. 22, 2013  11:40 PM)beybladesoul Wrote: hi my abdulhakim/abdihakim im 13 year old my beyblade is death quetzalcoatl so clean my fusion wheel to get ready to beat ryo the champion of beyblade world championship 2012 so im the choosing one of beyblade destiny of my beyz death quetzalcoatl but my other beyz is going to be delivard flash sagittario on june 20 2013.to come my house in london takara tomy one beybladesoul out

What do u mean? i guess death quetzelcoatl and flash saggitario are not allowed. Only pre - 4Ds ( Except beat and fangs Metal Wheels) are allowed.
I guess you consumed too much of BeySpirit, beybladesoul.
If you were careful enough, you would know that only pre-4D Beys are allowed with the exception of Fang and Beat.
It's in Mumbai, not London. To be honest, I couldn't decipher what you were trying to say.
Please guys, don't spam unnecessarily. It may lead to you getting a sweet warning by one of the Moderators.
cool!...I will see if phantom_gt is cuming i will carp wid him.
(May. 23, 2013  7:59 AM)M@tr!x Wrote: cool!...I will see if phantom_gt is cuming i will carp wid him.

Hey phantom_gt is coming! Plz read the whole thread n u will know..
Can i bring my big bang pegasus or cosmic pegasus
You can 'bring' them, but 'not use it.', atleast for this specific tournament.
(May. 23, 2013  2:16 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote:
(May. 23, 2013  7:59 AM)M@tr!x Wrote: cool!...I will see if phantom_gt is cuming i will carp wid him.

Hey phantom_gt is coming! Plz read the whole thread n u will know..
Dude IDK i m busy with studies lets see if i can take leave frm tution Eee
I m ready to this callange but i dont know which type of beyblade to select , this is my first tournament so plz tell me which type of bey to select attack , defence, stamina , balance. plz tell me plz
U can choose any!! Its ur choice to select not mine or others! Smile
ok guys Tomorrow the biggest tourney of India is going to start , so ready urself!! Lets hope for 100+ participants. May the best blader win!!! Smile
Well, just about 12 hours before we get into tournament action.

I may not be the official host, but after reading through all 7 pages of this thread, a few important points-

1. People getting stadiums/parts for free-play are requested to not prioritize the same. We are going to be attending a WBO tournament of epic proportions, and wasting too much time in free play would not be accepted. We have had a few issues in the past wherein people delayed their official matches so that they could have random practice-battles; which is why it becomes important to make this point known already.

2. There will be several strangers attending the event. Even though we have emphasized the point of bringing one's own parts for the tournament, we might have certain people who would have ignored that point completely. So yes, there might be lending/borrowing of parts. Lending your parts is entirely your decision, and the hosts will ensure that you are not forced to lend parts against your will. However, if you do lend your parts, be alert. As a large portion of participants would be strangers, it would be almost impossible to track them down if your parts get stolen.

3. With reference to the above point, it is advised (an advice, not a command) to refrain from getting too many parts. The lesser the parts you get, the easier it is for you to keep track of them. This will help you enjoy the tourney better. Wink

4. As it has been mentioned in the BeyDays 2013 thread, production of BB-10 stadiums has ceased. Thus, these stadiums are getting rarer nowadays. As a measure to prevent any damage to these, these parts shall not be allowed for use (even not in free-play)- M145, Q, MS.
Please cooperate with the host here. It has been difficult for him to collect all these stadiums from various bladers in India. Smile

So yeah, that's about it! Enjoy the tourney, guys!
Just a few hours left .. may the best blader win :-) all the best to all of u!
All the best 2 all!!!!
Tourney day best of luck guyz hope i win lol !