[Mumbai, India] Beyblade Challenge! (26/05/13)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Bladers in India, are you tired of the lack of Beyblading activity in your region?
Do you feel that Beyblade has died down in you area?
If that is the case, here's your chance to re-ignite your Beyblading Spirit this summer!
The WBO, in association with Funskool and Landmark presents India's largest Beyblade event,
Beyblade Challenge!

Let's get down to the details now.

Where? The event will be held at Infiniti Mall, Andheri West.

When? The event will be held on 26th May 2013. The registration starts from 11:30, so be there by 11:00 AM. The event will begin at 12:00 PM and end at 4:30 PM.

Format: Since we expect more than 50 participants, the format used will be Double Elimination. To get more information about how the format works, read the Event guide here.

Fees: The entry fees have been waived for this event. This means that you need not pay the regular $5 entry fee for this event. Howver, you can still get a Blader Passport by paying $10 to the hosts. A Blader Passport will provide you free entry to all future WBO events for a year and also allow you to participate in the WBO Giveaways limited to passport holders.

Hosts: nik1392

Prizes: Prizes will be provided by Funskool. The actual prizes are a surprise, so win it to find out what it is.

Some Important stuff :

¤ Before you do anything else, please read through the WBO Official Play rules. If you don't, you'll be losing out on the tournament day, so don't blame us.

¤In order to participate, fill out the entry form from your nearest Landmark store
OR
Post in this thread
OR
Send a Private Message to:
nik1392

¤ Please be committed.

¤ If you have any problems, feel free to PM anyone of us.
You can also contact us on the number: +918097140558

¤ We don't use the money we get from the Passports or Entry Fees. All the money is sent to the WBO. Please read this for more information : Matter of Money of the World Beyblade Organization. As you can read there, this money is used for the running and maintenance of the site and to buy cool prizes for contests and lotteries

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

So India's Biggest tourney ever is going to begin!! Awesome I will come probably so add me in unconfirmed list... & only MFB,MMB are allowed awesome and new bladers who dosen't belongs to wbo and they will probably join wbo ! awesome!
(Apr. 23, 2013  6:40 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Hey m coming but can we get the forms at d event??
actually you can even pm nik1392 as we can see above in the first post!
Flare_boy: where do u stay? and please enable ur private messege, i'm not able to PM u
Team supreme Star dust 4 members are coming
Me
Dayrider
Arbaz Big
Arbaz Small
Full team of the first part i wish indiabeys & Dawnhikaripip&Maasaamune could come... Smile
(Apr. 28, 2013  5:17 AM)N0body Wrote: Just to correct you a little:
All beyblades and parts of Metal Fusion and Metal Masters are allowed. Beat and Fang are the only 4D 'Metal Wheels' allowed.
No other 4D or Zero-G Beyblades or parts are allowed.

This is done to ensure that the battles will not be one-sidedly in favour of those who own 4D or Zero-G.
However, these restrictions are not enforced by the WBO so, if you feel like using 4D or Zero-G, you still may use them. But we would advise you to avoid their usage to have fair battles with other participants.
Okay so now I understood dat 4ds and zero g are not banned to use. We can still use them but to make the battles fair and square with other participants which do not own 4ds and zero g we r said to not to use 4ds and zero g
(Apr. 28, 2013  7:42 AM)Nemo Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  5:17 AM)N0body Wrote: Just to correct you a little:
All beyblades and parts of Metal Fusion and Metal Masters are allowed. Beat and Fang are the only 4D 'Metal Wheels' allowed.
No other 4D or Zero-G Beyblades or parts are allowed.

This is done to ensure that the battles will not be one-sidedly in favour of those who own 4D or Zero-G.
However, these restrictions are not enforced by the WBO so, if you feel like using 4D or Zero-G, you still may use them. But we would advise you to avoid their usage to have fair battles with other participants.
Okay so now I understood dat 4ds and zero g are not banned to use. We can still use them but to make the battles fair and square with other participants which do not own 4ds and zero g we r said to not to use 4ds and zero g
This is the first time in india Nikhil and others have sponsored with landmark and funskool & Funskool haven't launched 4d in india and some pupils must be non members of WBO so they have told only Fang & Beat are allowed But still i won't use the 4ds and 0gs because i think it must not be right that is why we are warned not to use 4d or zero g except them we should do a proper balance fight because we all know 4dds are too powerful we should balance the battle if your opponents using a 4d you can use too this is my thought of opinion... !

and plus point is that its Metal Masters Competition so you know... Duh'

Nikhil the host Banned the usage of 4D and Zero-g beys except Beat & Fang only for the 26th tourney!
As a host, from our side we want to ban the 4d
and zeroG completly for 26th may event to make
it a fair play event...but we cant force u to do
so...so my suggetion is dont use it against
newcomers or weak participant...but ultimatly its
ur decision, wether to play fairly or dominate using ur advanced parts

EDIT
Quote:Nikhil the host Banned the usage of 4D and Zero-g beys except Beat & Fang only for the 26th tourney!
Ofcourse, these restrictions are only for 17th may and 26th may events
Its not gud . Banning the usage of 4ds is not fair! But if opponent uses 4ds or zero g den I would use too! To make the battle fair! Tongue_out Grin
(Apr. 28, 2013  5:42 AM)Flare_boy Wrote: So India's Biggest tourney ever is going to begin!! Awesome I will come probably so add me in unconfirmed list... & only MFB,MMB are allowed awesome and new bladers who dosen't belongs to wbo and they will probably join wbo ! awesome!
(Apr. 23, 2013  6:40 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Hey m coming but can we get the forms at d event??
actually you can even pm nik1392 as we can see above in the first post!
he was replied dude! don't post anything anytime without reading the thread
(Apr. 28, 2013  7:51 AM)Indiabeys Wrote: Nikhil the host Banned the usage of 4D and Zero-g beys except Beat & Fang only for the 26th tourney!
nikhil has not banned them, all the vet bladers here have taken the informal decision to restrict some beys or else there is a possibility that only WBO people who have zero G beys will win......
Add me to the unconfirmed list. I will come if I am in thane at that time. Hopefully I will come.
So Final statement is 4D Zero G are Ban right?
It is advicable not to use 4D and zeroG....but if u want u can use them
(Apr. 28, 2013  12:41 PM)Flare_boy Wrote: So Final statement is 4D Zero G are Ban right?

No, you do not understand ...

Anyway, should you guys not be getting a lot more replies from new Members in this thread ? Is the Summer Carnival not advertising the event enough and not making it clear that this tournament has an official topic here ? You guys will have no idea how many people might come until the very last minute, this is not fair ...
OH NO!! I wish no one uses 4d infront of me

make a balancive battle guys!
(Apr. 28, 2013  12:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, should you guys not be getting a lot more replies from new Members in this thread ? Is the Summer Carnival not advertising the event enough and not making it clear that this tournament has an official topic here ? You guys will have no idea how many people might come until the very last minute, this is not fair ...

The Summer Carnival is getting advertised and so is the tournament.
However, nowhere in the promotional posters or in the entry forms have people been asked to register on the WBO.
That's the reason we are not getting replies from newer members.

And you are right about the expected number of participants issue. We just have to hope for a good turnout that day. Not to mention, we'll have to create the blocks manually for everything and we're already prepared for that.
@N0body True!.. but still
nikhil I wish this tourney gets 100+ Members so we all will have fun!and we will enjoy beyblade...
add me to the comfirmed list
(Apr. 28, 2013  5:54 PM)AdityaTheBlader Wrote: add me to the comfirmed list

Thats great! What about your friendz?
(Apr. 28, 2013  12:59 PM)N0body Wrote: The Summer Carnival is getting advertised and so is the tournament.
However, nowhere in the promotional posters or in the entry forms have people been asked to register on the WBO.
That's the reason we are not getting replies from newer members.

And you are right about the expected number of participants issue. We just have to hope for a good turnout that day. Not to mention, we'll have to create the blocks manually for everything and we're already prepared for that.

It certainly would have helped you all because then there would be a few new accounts that would already be made.
(Apr. 28, 2013  6:04 PM)nik1392 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  5:54 PM)AdityaTheBlader Wrote: add me to the comfirmed list

Thats great! What about your friendz?
Hey Can I Bring my more friends they are not a part of WBO Can i bring them??
And What about Rajat He cannot attain the tourney right??
Hey total how many are confirmed and uncomfirmed Host please write in this thread..
New members will come at the event itself and we all will have to fill a form for registration.. so confirmed, unconfirmed guys are not know by any one... just expect 70-200 people
I am participating. please get me in the participants list. Ill be there at the tournament . Are metal fusion beys like burnfireblaze and poisonserpent allowed.
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:00 AM)kon Wrote: I am participating. please get me in the participants list. Ill be there at the tournament . Are metal fusion beys like burnfireblaze and poisonserpent allowed.

yes they are allowed...... if you need any more help, send me a message
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:00 AM)kon Wrote: I am participating. please get me in the participants list. Ill be there at the tournament . Are metal fusion beys like burnfireblaze and poisonserpent allowed.
Yes all metal fusion and metal masters beys are allowed!! Smile

EDIT1 : Hey ashton we posted at the same time! Grin
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:02 AM)Nemo Wrote:
Yes all metal fusion and metal masters beys are allowed!! Smile

EDIT1 : Hey ashton we posted at the same time! Grin

even 4d and 0gs are allowed but we should not use it because some newbies must be coming and they might not have them.