[Montreal, Quebec 10/25/15] Beyblade Bursts Onto the Scene: Montreal

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: Beyblade_Bursts_Onto_the_Scene_Montreal_WBO.png]
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25
3575 ​boul. Saint-Laurent, Suite #119, ​Montreal, QC, H2X 2T7 (Google Maps)

– BURST FORMAT –

Event starts at 12 PM

The WBO's Beyblade Bursts Onto the Scene tournament series is finally hitting Montreal!

We'll be setting up at Parc la Fontaine with a smorgasbord of the latest and greatest Beyblade series, kicking things off with a Beyblade lesson sure to enlighten new players and refresh the knowledge of existing ones!

Come compete to become Montreal's first Beyblade Burst champion!

Get your own free Beyblade to take home!

No Bey? No problem! If you don't have a Burst Beyblade of your own, we'll be happy to lend you one.

And at the end of the event, all 7 rental Beyblades will be raffled off (with priority given to those who have no Beyblades), so you might even get to take it home with you! Expect to see every Beyblade Burst release mixed into the selection.

In addition, everyone in the top 3 will receive the latest Beyblade release!

1st Prize:
B-17 Odin Central Blow, +3 Credits, [Image: goldface.png] Gold Face

2nd Prize:
B-17 Odin Central Blow, +2 Credits, [Image: silverface.png] Silver Face

3rd Prize:
B-17 Odin Central Blow, +1 Credit, [Image: bronzeface.png] Bronze Face

Registration Fee
  • $6 for Blader Passport holders [Image: passport_face.png]
  • $12 General Admission
  • Sale: Purchase a Blader Passport — which provides unlimited access to WBO events for a year — for $13 CAD, $7 less than the normal price of $20 CAD

Due to the high cost of importing Beyblade Burst from Japan and giving it all away, there is a $6 CAD entry fee even if you have a Blader Passport. We'll still lose money running this event, but it's a small price to pay to bring an awesome Beyblade Burst event to the Montreal community!

Plus, there's bonuses:
  • +1 Extra Credit to be used for prizes from our awesome Blader Rewards, in addition to whatever credits you earn throughout the tournament.
  • New Passport Holders will earn +2 Extra Credits, rather than just +1.

"But what about my BeyPoints? I've never played Beyblade Burst!"

No problem! This event is unranked, so your BeyPoints won't be affected. Focus on experimenting and having fun with Beyblade Burst!

However, you'll still earn Faces and Credits for battling well!

What is Beyblade Burst?

Beyblade Burst is the brand new, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY that launched in this summer in Japan! Check out our video review for the full details:

Spread the word!

Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!

[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade [Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization

Spread the word!
#BEYBLADEBURST #WBO

Think you can make it? Post here!

If you think you'll be able to make it out to Beyblade Bursts Onto The Scene: Montreal, please confirm your attendance by replying! Thanks!

Confirmed Attendees
Kai-V
loyd87
MissingNo.
TheGalaxyKing
Dobby
D!CE
ridbladebreaker

+ 3 New Players

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

At least it does not count for Beypoints at all hah.
Right! The intention isn't that this is a seriously competitive event, when most of the players haven't ever played Burst before. The point is to come, play, have fun and get a Beyblade! Don't worry about the rankings.
Soooo @[Bey Brad] if I understand correctly its at that store if it rains or is it just there whatever the weather ?
It's indoors now no matter what. Also, it's my office, not a store Smile
See you all tomorrow and Kai-V i will give you something important
Good luck to everybody tomorrow!
Woo this is gonna be hype! o:

(Oct. 17, 2015  2:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2015  2:34 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: There might be a possibility that I can't show up, I'll post on the form if I know I can't

Ah damn, is there anything we can do about it, anything to help ? A lift, etc. ?
I'm definitely going to show up cx
Great! See you all at our indoor venue at 3575 ​boul. Saint-Laurent, Suite #119, ​Montreal, QC, H2X 2T7. Smile
Good luck everyone! Can't wait to hear how this goes. Be sure to take a lot of photos and video. Smile
Looking forward to see you guys !

I hope there's a payphone near your office, just in case, because none of us own a mobile phone.
There's a payphone directly across the street! Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a secure office building so there's no way to keep the door open on Sunday.
It was one of my favourites tournaments of all time ! I can't say how much I'm grateful for all the prizes Brad, thank you very much !

I was so lucky today seriously :')
Thanks so much to everyone who came! It was an awesome experience to host a tournament again. Looking forward to doing it again, too, since I learned a lot about how to run it again from Kai-V. Thanks for saving me.

Hope everyone enjoys their new Beyblades Smile
Oh yeah. None of the pics I took came out well, but @[The Boss] at least took some great footage that we'll see soon. Smile

[Image: SWJ9r2A.jpg]
[Image: uVQqcr8.jpg]
[Image: sgKXysv.jpg]
[Image: kekefdr.jpg]
[Image: EbXVepF.jpg]
[Image: 6pV6zx8.jpg]
Congrats to the placers! Specialy MissingNo for his first place. I think you have change your mind à lil on burst! Me in second with à bad start in that tournament. And dobby for his third place, I think its your first time in the top 3 and you make me laugh a lot when you have face me and tell me i gonna lose ! Hah! Congrats to Kai-V too. We both finished tie in Block b to pass through finals.

I hope to see all New comers at the next burst event, really fun and spécial thx to Brad and Sylvie for the super indoor venue!

I cant wait to get my odin central blow! Thx again for all Brad!
hey Brad can I get the chalonge results for that tournament?! I need it to complete my QC Ranking. thx in advance!
Credits and Faces have been distributed for this tournament. The spreadsheet will be posted soon, it is just a matter of finding the winning combinations and financial details again.