[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Yuko, sounds good. I'll PM you with some additional info on attendees so we should be good this time.
Up to you if you want to try to fully host it, or just run everything on the registration and entering results. Either way we'll be there.
Thanks coach ill try to run everything but I would still like u to help.
The Archer hey see If u can come to this one this could be a good chance for practicing hosting a tournament
i do live in michigan but near wayne michigan when i lived in wayne i lived i a tralior park and i was the best blader there and there were tons of bladers that were stronge i want to bring this good blading to tertements so we need more tetements coach and DaWRENCHED-one are great refs but if there were even more people who would ref and host tertements that would be great we would probaly get alot of people who play play pokemon to go to beyblade plase dont just say what ever to this post please listen to it
Sorry I couldn't attend the last tournament Coach, but some good news on my part. After reading a lot of comments about how people have broken their string launchers (my launcher was almost one of them) I was able to fix mine completely so next tournament (Maybe in the Spring OR indoors) I can do some maintenance on any launcher(s) that happen to be broken.

Sorry if this came too late for anyone.
Ok here we go

Yuko and The wolf's legends tournament

Time : registration 12:30

Format : BB-10/Zero G

Attendees

Yuko Ray14
Fang Wolf
Coach
Wyatt V2
Cant mix bb-10 and zero-g, just an fyi Yuko. Make sure you read over the rules and the event guide for sure before submitting your proposal. PCC! Said he most likely will be there he was going to get a hold of Blaziken too so there could be quite a few from them so just a heads up. With that. Warrior 3 doesnt open till noon either i just remembered. No need to be so specific with times quite yet anyway.
(Jan. 29, 2013  3:46 AM)Coach Wrote: Cant mix bb-10 and zero-g, just an fyi Yuko. Make sure you read over the rules and the event guide for sure before submitting your proposal. PCC! Said he most likely will be there he was going to get a hold of Blaziken too so there could be quite a few from them so just a heads up. With that. Warrior 3 doesnt open till noon either i just remembered. No need to be so specific with times quite yet anyway.

K thanks coach then just bb-10 yea I just remembered that to so ill change it thanks. Smile
(Jan. 29, 2013  3:12 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Ok here we go

Yuko and The wolf's legends tournament

Time : registration 12:30

Format : BB-10/Zero G

Attendees

Yuko Ray14
Fang Wolf
Coach
Wyatt V2
We will need to know were this is

Anyone live near canton Michigan I am waiting for a good battle everyone that I battle are segment battelers please respond if you are strong or live in or near canton Michigan
I'm hoping to send the request in for a tournament in Lansing soon and i have this people able to go:
coach
Wyatt v2
me
ldragoten
yuko ray14

maybes:
the archer
tri
If you can go plz tell me in pm or something else
Why am I in the maybes? I don't remember this discussion. If it's soon like you said then I can't go.
I don't remember it either, umm we were just there .... and nobody showed up besides Archer from Lansing. I don't plan on heading back to Lansing unless its for The Archer.
With Yuko attempting to host his first tournament in March in Detroit. My next tournament will be in the Grand Rapids area at the end of February. I need bladers to tell me if they can cone to the Grand Rapids area on Sat the 23 or Sun the 24th.
ozzyb
TrickStar20
diablo Nemisis
Dragoon HFG
Can you guys be there? And tell me if only indoors or if you'll brave the weather, I thought I had a site locked down in Holland, but that fell through as well....
(Jan. 29, 2013  9:53 PM)libraten Wrote: I'm hoping to send the request in for a tournament in Lansing soon and i have this people able to go:
coach
Wyatt v2
me
ldragoten
yuko ray14

maybes:
the archer
tri
If you can go plz tell me in pm or something else

Wait when did I agree to this? I don't even know if I can go to the one in GR yet.
I kind of wasnt planning on you Yuko. If you could make it that would be awesome, but I want to see if I can get enough bladers from GR to make it. We have enough here I want to see if they want it. If not our next tournament might be yours.
My mom said she might keep the Grand Rapids one in mind, but it's doubtful.
(Jan. 29, 2013  11:48 PM)Coach Wrote: I kind of wasnt planning on you Yuko. If you could make it that would be awesome, but I want to see if I can get enough bladers from GR to make it. We have enough here I want to see if they want it. If not our next tournament might be yours.

idk maybe she might say yes that could be my "early birthday present" lol but ill ask
Yuko you told me a Month ago you could
You all told me on page 30
(Dec. 02, 2012  11:37 PM)Tri Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm glad the tournament went well and I hope I can make it to one this summer or maybe over Spring break.

Bey Days is in May, correct? if that's true, I might also get the chance to go then. That would be awesome!
I don't think this means he's coming if you are saying that he posted on page 30.
(Jan. 30, 2013  1:36 AM)libraten Wrote: Yuko you told me a Month ago you could
You all told me on page 30

Yea but that was probably at that time.
Never Mind my tournament I just won't have it
add me for your tournament Yuko
Ok that's 6 for my tournament in Wayne I need 8 to get it official.
What's the planned date for it?
(Jan. 30, 2013  2:38 AM)Tri Wrote: What's the planned date for it?

March 16th it's the 2nd Saturday of the month

(Jan. 30, 2013  2:35 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Ok that's 6 for my tournament in Wayne I need 8 to get it official.

maybe me 2 more i have to make them acounts