[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Okie wow just informed there IS a fee for the room. That would have been helpful to know that FIRST....
Yuko did you ever ask about the 29th at W 3?
oh yea ill ask tommorow i couldn't do it today i had algebra tutoring
(Dec. 17, 2012  11:07 AM)Coach Wrote: Okie wow just informed there IS a fee for the room. That would have been helpful to know that FIRST....
Yuko did you ever ask about the 29th at W 3?

What would the fee be ?
They said it will work for the 29th
Ok so who all can make it to Warrior 3 on Dec 29? Im going to do some PMing its been way too quiet to get a tournament actually made recently.
I still wish I could come! But it is a definite for me if you hold a Bey Days tourney. My mom will use the money from her tax check and we can stay the weekend in Michigan. Good luck with competitors on the 29th.
(Dec. 19, 2012  12:39 AM)Tri Wrote: I still wish I could come! But it is a definite for me if you hold a Bey Days tourney. My mom will use the money from her tax check and we can stay the weekend in Michigan. Good luck with competitors on the 29th.

Yea bro can't wait to meet and battle u!
Sent a mass email to many bladers that have come to our tournaments. Please RESPOND via PM!
If you didn't get it and want it, PM me I'll send it to you too!
Hopeful Event for Dec 29 at Warrior 3 in Wayne. we want more bladers!
Here's our list so far:
1. Yuko Ray14
2. Fang Wolf
3. Coach
4. Wyatt V2
5. NEEDED
6. NEEDED
7. NEEDED
8. NEEDED

not looking good at all.
Does anybody want to do a tournament the last weekend in January? Indoors in Detroit or outdoors in Grand Rapids?
I don't care either way but we should try to find an indoor place in Lansing that's halfway for everybody
We could do it at Parchment park in East Lansing, it's outdoors but it's half way. I just find it silly to pay for an indoor site in Lansing when Warrior 3 is just an hour away, and Warrior 3 is 100x nicer than any place I walked into around here so dont think Lansing would likely be any different... I have no problem with Parchment park though I don't think OzzyB or Trickstar20 and most likely Diablo Nemisis will drive to Lansing for it. Think they're GR bladers only... So that doesn't help our attendance at all when all of our Lansing bladers have shown up at tournaments in GR.

Where ever we can get the most bladers is what matters the most. Hopefully Blad3r X, hops back on here and can come with some friends to one of the locations too. If you're all from the same area maybe if it is a roadtrip for you guys you can ride together.
This thread is for Michigan bladers only. Check some of the Texas threads
Wow still nothing has been decided? That stinks. Well if we can do a tournament in Lansing that would be great for me.
(Dec. 30, 2012  7:25 PM)The Archer Wrote: Wow still nothing has been decided? That stinks. Well if we can do a tournament in Lansing that would be great for me.
Yeah we haven't had much agreeable input. a few bladers want it in a particular location but we don't have enough bladers at any. There is no reason to charge a fee for a place when we have plenty of free venues even if we have to do it outside. Warrior 3 is epic so if we want indoor I say we go there. otherwise we can do outdoors in Lansing or Grand Rapids.
Let us know your thoughts where you'd go and when you can.

January 26
Parchment Park East Lansing MI
Bladers:
1. Coach
2. Wyatt V2
3. Yuko Ray14
4. Fang Wolf
5. The Archer
8. We need this many to make it official

2013 I plan on rotating each town Grand Rapids, Lansing, Detroit so each town will have a tournament at least every 3rd month. Then if Yuko and Archer step up and host ones in their towns it'll be more. but this way each town will have at least 4 tournaments this year. Sports seasons tend to make it harder so we will see but this is the plan.
Dec was Detroit
January is Lansing
Feb will be Grand Rapids
March back to Detroit
That's the plan hope everybody likes it. Let me know your thoughts.
That actually might work for me, but right now i'm still on my way back from new orleans so i'll have to check when i get back. But put me down as going, i highly doubt that i won't be going to this one.
Yea that might work for me, my mom probably would like that driving wise
Guys I messed up the name of the park a little. It's this:
John M. Patriarche Park
960 Alton Road

It was the location of Wyatt V2, The Archer, and My first tournaments.
Wow got some great vids going on. It's the new fad must be!
Yuko posted his marathon of the last tournament already.

Mine is under review for the Beychannel. Hopefully it gets its final edits done soon and will be up. Gotta get up to snuff with Kei's standards! You think Kai-V is hard shhheeeeesssshhhh shes a kitten compared to Kei! Lol j/k

Now Blad3r X just sent me this. Totally SuperSmashBey style.
Very nice tournament and location. Makes me pumped for my next one. Warrior comics 3 looks pretty cool. Kinda reminds me of Game Theory. Maybe a little smaller though. You look like you have the whole place to your selves. Do you?
(Jan. 04, 2013  2:10 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Kinda reminds me of Game Theory. Maybe a little smaller though. You look like you have the whole place to your selves. Do you?

Actually the comic store was on the other side, this was only half their location. We did at the beginning there were a few gamers doing their things. (I'm not sure what seeing I never got into that stuff, this was probably one of maybe a handful of times I've ever stepped into a Comic/Gaming store.)
(Jan. 04, 2013  2:15 AM)Coach Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2013  2:10 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Kinda reminds me of Game Theory. Maybe a little smaller though. You look like you have the whole place to your selves. Do you?

Actually the comic store was on the other side, this was only half their location. We did at the beginning there were a few gamers doing their things. (I'm not sure what seeing I never got into that stuff, this was probably one of maybe a handful of times I've ever stepped into a Comic/Gaming store.)
Wow thats pretty big then. So there wasn't many people at the shop or all on the other side? At our tournaments down here at a place like that there are people playing card games at a lot of different tables. We get like 4 or 5 tables. Pretty nice place. I hope you can get it again!

They were excellent to deal with, really easy going. We were going to do one over there, and they were good for it, for the scavenger hunt but couldn't get enough bladers at the same time together... Part of the frustration I expressed in our team thread.
May have found an indoor location on the West side of the state in Holland. Have to talk to the owner next week. Was hoping for Grand Rapids for everybody but this place will be excellent and I found nothing in GR.
come on guys, doesn't everybody like battling in tournaments anymore? my dad will take you if you're from Grand Rapids or close by and need a ride!