[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

If you could host near to Indiana I would be able to show.
(Sep. 29, 2014  3:09 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Anything later near the middle of November?

Yeah, I can do the 15th 22nd or 29th
Hmm, I'll see f I can do the 22
Ok so who is available for Nov 22
We'll see what we can do. That's the weekend before thanksgiving though, which is not a very good one to get off of work unfortunately though...
I'm in for the 22nd of november
Hey, everyone I have not been on the forums in a long time but was hoping maybe we could get a tournament together around Christmas?
If anyone will be in the New England area or thinks they may be able to during the month of July, please send me a PM or post.

Planning something (hopefully) big.
I'm going to necro this here - I will be moving to the Grand Rapids area for college in September. Are there any active members around that would be interested in organising something, even an unofficial event, in the future? It's been ages since I've been able to attend a tournament, and at this point I would settle for just a few friends to spin tops with Unhappy
I'm going to bump this once more - is anyone still active out there? Most of the people who posted here haven't been on the site since June...
Welcome back, then!

Hopefully we can drag 6 others out of retirement for a battle XD
Actually, with you two, you only need five others now hah.
BEYBLADE ICE TOURNAMENT
LAKE ORION, MI

Hey everyone me and a friend wanted to host a one of a kind tourney in Lake Orion Michigan with stadiums made of ICE! Ya that's right we are going to mold Ice stadiums and put our beyblade skills to the test! This tournament would be most likely just for fun unless enough people wanted to put some money in a prize pool. I'm new to the community so would need help on the rules but would love to host and make the stadium. We would hope to do it by the last day of our winter break the 31st of December! So who's with me for the most interesting beyblade tourney yet. Michigan Style.
Hey me a Michigan bladers to but I need to get more beys

Plus if u want more beys try wish
guys can u say me where mostly tournaments in michigan takes place i can help you with participants
I noticed there was an older Michigan thread here and decided to see if there were any active people?
I'm saving up for a tournament legal burst stadium and hopefully become an organizer myself someday- but i'd rather make absolutely sure that there are people about in my area that would even come to an event in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti or even the Detroit area!
I feel awfully lonely not having anyone I know that's into beyblade as I'm relatively new to the state myself.

;o;
(Feb. 10, 2017  7:27 AM)LordSigma Wrote: I noticed there was an older Michigan thread here and decided to see if there were any active people?
I'm saving up for a tournament legal burst stadium and hopefully become an organizer myself someday- but i'd rather make absolutely sure that there are people about in my area that would even come to an event in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti or even the Detroit area!
I feel awfully lonely not having anyone I know that's into beyblade as I'm relatively new to the state myself.

;o;

I can most likely make it to an Ann Arbor event, and I may be able to convince up to 2 other people to join (though they've mostly got MFB, but that may change now that Burst is in local stores). If everything works out, that's 4 of the 7 people you would need Grin
(Feb. 10, 2017  5:03 PM)Cake Wrote: I can most likely make it to an Ann Arbor event, and I may be able to convince up to 2 other people to join (though they've mostly got MFB, but that may change now that Burst is in local stores). If everything works out, that's 4 of the 7 people you would need Grin

You can run club format if you have at least 4 people
(Feb. 10, 2017  11:34 PM)mj9 Wrote: You can run club format if you have at least 4 people

Yes, but I'm not driving 2 hours for club format XD
(Feb. 11, 2017  12:40 AM)Cake Wrote: Yes, but I'm not driving 2 hours for club format XD

That is quite a long drive to come just for a club format. A bit of a waste in my opinion. I'd be more willing to do it if there were more people that were a lot closer. 
The only issue for the moment is the fact I don't have a tournament legal stadium yet, and not exactly enough money for one either. So, at least it would give your friends a chance to build up a decent sized collection before then. But it's nice to know people would be interested in coming to an event here!
Chances are, I'd be hosting something during the warmer months, but possibly during the colder months if I can find a decent indoor venue.
Are there any bladers still active in Michigan??
Myself and my son are getting into Beyblade and were hoping there is somewhere to join a tournament of some sort near us in southern Michigan?
I'm not sure but there might be one in Ohio.