[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Yes it is Memorial weekend. Hopefully they'll do a tournament in Lansing at Detroit. Im thinking of heading to Toronto.
Cant wait to Give another tourney a go once i Grab me some Zero G's! I'll Have to know in advance - WAY in advance - about traveling to lansing guys.... but im a possible for that.
Hey guys I'm trying to get a tournament going around Christmas and New Years in Grand Rapids. But I need you people to talk. So far I just got 2 others... I need some feed back, I'm looking at Dec 29 preferably.

Also you people just browsing please talk, we can't get tournaments going without you!
I probably can bring ldragoten to this tournament
(Dec. 04, 2012  9:05 PM)Coach Wrote: Hey guys I'm trying to get a tournament going around Christmas and New Years in Grand Rapids. But I need you people to talk. So far I just got 2 others... I need some feed back, I'm looking at Dec 29 preferably.

Also you people just browsing please talk, we can't get tournaments going without you!

Will that time be during the scavenger hunt thing if not can we move to that time, and I have to ask my mom she probably will say yes
We could move it up to the 22nd to make it qualify. Then it'll be free entry too if you don't have a passport.
Yuko make sure you trade in your credits for face boosters or you'll lose em!
scavenger hunt?
You guys need to read the anniversary celebration topic there is A LOT going on.
Getting a good, well better, response so far to the 22nd in Grand Rapids im going to call around for a site tomorrow. If you havent responded please let me know we still need more confirmed attendees!
The 22nd sounds good. I just need to know the location and time.
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarp my mom said no but if i can get a ride i might be able to go
Location/Time Is all I need
Samurai, this one is in Grand Rapids. I still need more people to tell me theyre coming though. Looking for a site tonight either way. Going to try to find a spot in Battle Creek for an upcoming tournament that way it'll be completely centralized for all our regular bladers including the ones we've gotten from Ohio, Indiana and Illinois.
Right now it's looking a lot better. I'd like a few bladers to double check with there parents though.
  1. Coach
  2. Wyatt V2
  3. The Archer
  4. Libraten
  5. Ldragoten
  6. Trickstar20
  7. Dragoon HFG
Thats my list so far... As you can see still 1 short. And Madoka's Spirit only likes to blade if there are other girls, and right now no AMARvelous and no Zelda so she wont... Ozzy said he could go on the 29th but has not responded to the 22nd yet so Im hoping so but not sure. Hoping that Dominic99ify and his dad could make this one too but haven't heard from them either.

Also like I said please double check with your parents if you responded without asking. Lots of Christmas parties and stuff could be going on the saturday before Christmas so and that they're willing to take a few hours out of the last saturday before Christmas for you.
Thanks
Coach
(Dec. 07, 2012  12:02 AM)Coach Wrote: Right now it's looking a lot better. I'd like a few bladers to double check with there parents though.
  1. Coach
  2. Wyatt V2
  3. The Archer
  4. Libraten
  5. Ldragoten
  6. Trickstar20
  7. Dragoon HFG
Thats my list so far... As you can see still 1 short. And Madoka's Spirit only likes to blade if there are other girls, and right now no AMARvelous and no Zelda so she wont... Ozzy said he could go on the 29th but has not responded to the 22nd yet so Im hoping so but not sure. Hoping that Dominic99ify and his dad could make this one too but haven't heard from them either.

Also like I said please double check with your parents if you responded without asking. Lots of Christmas parties and stuff could be going on the saturday before Christmas so and that they're willing to take a few hours out of the last saturday before Christmas for you.
Thanks
Coach
hey i'm sorry the 22nd is the day i will be leaving to new orleans where we will spend the night and the next day go on the cruise. so i will not be able to attend this tournament
Guys im having a real tough time finding a good indoor facility in Grand Rapids area that suits our needs plus welcomes us. I visited as many places as showed up on Google and none of them werent all that nice and the one that had enough room wasn't sure she wanted us there because we aren't customers because they don't carry beyblades....
Grand rapids could be too far for me; however, im getting my licence soon, and im willing to drive. so if i pass my test this time, then i will come. if not, ill have to make other arrangements. (PS, anyone heard from BEAWINNA, Panisher or Da'Wretched?!)
I could come on the 22 and if people are willing to drive might have a place to do the tournament in Grant
Wow cant get 8 bladers together anywhere in the state or Chicago for that matter to have a tourney around Christmas break.... Outdoors GR or Lansing , or back at Warrior 3 in Wayne on the 29th now. Let me know anyone.
The only thing I can think of is to find a place indoors in Lansing or somewhere in the middle. If not than Lansing's park is okay, but I might be a maybe when it comes to it.
Ok got a maybe from Trickstar20, Libraten checking out a location in Lansing but nothing else from anyone.
Well it was a great year none the less. Especially seeing this was the first time ever there were any tournaments in MI! Im going to go through the records and see exactly how many we had. Hope we can have many more this year as well, just remember your input is key for that to happen!

Im going to go through the results, probably over Christmas break, and give a rundown on the competitors this year on hear. Have fun guys and have a Merry Christmas.
~from Wyatt V2, Madoka's Spirit and Coach.
Yay, My dad said Libraten found a card shop that will do it on Jan 6! It doesn't count for the scavenger hunt unfortunately Unhappy but at least its a tournament XD
Who wants to battle?
(Dec. 17, 2012  12:20 AM)Wyatt V2 Wrote: Yay, My dad said Libraten found a card shop that will do it on Jan 6! It doesn't count for the scavenger hunt unfortunately Unhappy but at least its a tournament XD
Who wants to battle?
The 6th is a sunday, LibraTen also said the 5th is available. This is in Lansing. Time usually 12-4. Hope people let me know they can make it. Talk has come to a screeching halt in here after 1 tournament... Thought it would pick up :\
Lansing yea I can go no problem
The 5th is my birthday! That might help me convince my parents to let m go. So I also am a maybe